Annamarie Tendler - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Nationality, Birthday, Age, Parents, Family, Height, Wiki, Divorce, Facts, Career, Job, Children
Annamarie Tendler professionally known as Anna Marie Tendler is an American writer and makeup artist and hairstylist. Tendler is also famous as the wife of famous comedian John Mulaney. She is the author of "Pin It: 20 Fabulous Bobby Pin Hairstyle" and "The Daily Face: 25 Makeup Looks for Day, Night, and Everything in Between!". She has also worked in numerous TV series and comedy specials, including "The Old Man and the Seymour", "CollegeHumor originals", "John Mulaney: New in Town", "Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious", and "John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid".
She is active on Instagram and has over 99.4k followers @annamtendler. However, she is not active on Twitter because she deactivated it. On October 11, 2017, Annamarie Tendler accused actor/director, Ben Affleck of sexual harassment on social media, through a tweet. She claimed that the actor had groped her at the 2014 Golden Globes event writing I would also love to get an apology from Ben Affleck who grabbed my ass at a Golden Globes party in 2014. Since then her Twitter account has been deactivated.
What is Annamarie Tendler famous for?
- Famous as an American makeup artist and hairstylist.
- Famous as the wife of famous comedian John Mulaney.
Where was Annamarie Tendler born?
Annamarie Tendler was born on June 9, 1985. Her birthplace is Connecticut in the United States. By nationality, she is American and belongs to a White Ethnic background. She is Jewish by religion. Her birth sign is Gemini. Currently, she lives in New York. She has two siblings, a brother named Jesse Ryan Tendler and a sister but her name is unknown. Furthermore, there is no information about her parents as well as about her early life too.
After graduating from high school, Tendler studied hairstyling at Vidas Sassoon and the Make-up Designory. She then studied photography at Parsons School of Design before dropping out. She received a bachelor's degree in writing and psychology from The New School. Currently, she is pursuing her master's degree from NYU Steinhardt in costume studies.
Annamarie Tendler's Career Highlights
- Annamarie Tendler began her career as a make-up artist and hairstylist in New York City.
- In December 2007, Tendler created her blog named "The Daily Face" on Tumblr. She got immense popularity from her blog and got her a writing job with MTV Style and the opportunity to attend New York Fashion Week 2011.
- Tendler's make-up and hair tutorials have been featured in several magazines such as Glamour, HelloGiggles, and Daily Candy.
- In 2016, she partnered with Amy Poehler's Smart Girls to create a YouTube tutorial series combining beauty with the paranormal called The Other Side.
- As a make-up artist and hairstylist, she has worked in numerous TV series and comedy specials, including "The Old Man and the Seymour", "CollegeHumor originals", "John Mulaney: New in Town", "Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious", and "John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid".
- She has also worked on Broadway shows such as "Oh, Hellow" and "Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812".
- In 2018, she appeared in an episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee where she humorously rejects a gifted rug from Jerry Seinfeld and her husband John Mulaney.
- In the following year, She was featured in her husband's musical comedy special John Mulaney & the Sack Lunch Bunch, where she discussed her greatest fears and played a cameo role in a sketch.
- Besides being a makeup artist and hairstylist, Tendler also runs her own business called Silk Parlor, which handcrafts Victorian-style lampshades.
- Furthermore, she has penned two books "The Daily Face: 25 Makeup Looks for Day, Night, and Everything In Between!" (2014) and "Pin It!: 20 Fabulous Bobby Pin Hairstyles" (2017).
Annamarie Tendler's Husband
Annamarie Tendler is a married woman. She married popular comedian John Edmund Mulaney on July 5, 2014, in Onteora Mountain House in Boiceville, New York. However, the couple has not any children yet.
On May 10, 2021, It was announced that John Mulaney and his wife Annamarie Tendler were getting a divorce after six years of their marriage. As per the report, John Mulaney asked for a divorce from Annamarie three months ago after his return from the rehab, where he checked himself for 60 days in December 2020 after struggling with alcohol and drug addiction. Tendler was also in rehab at silver Hill for emotional reasons and eating disorders
Annamarie Tendler's Height and Body Measurement
Annamarie Tendler is a gorgeous lady with a slim body physique. Her height is 1.68m (5 feet and 6 inches) and she weighs around 53 kg (117 lbs.). Her bust waist and hip measurements are 33-24-34 inches. She wears a bra size of 32A. Her shoe size is 6.5(US). She has a fair complexion with Dark Brown hair and her eye color is also Dark Brown. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
Annamarie Tendler's Net Worth
As a makeup artist, Annamarie Tendler has made a good fortune. Her net worth is estimated to be $600k as of 2021. Besides being a makeup artist and hairstylist, she also earns an extra buck from her own business "Silk Parlor". But, there is no information regarding her salary and other assets.
Trivias About Annamarie Tendler You Need To Know.
- She is known as a pioneer in the world of a beauty guru.
- Her wedding was officiated by actor Dan Levy.
- She has a French bulldog named Petunia.