Brody Jenner - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Kaitlynn Carter, Split, Spencer Pratt, The Hills, Siblings, TV Shows, Model, Kylie, Height, Parents
Sam Brody Jenner famed as Brody Jenner is an American television personality, socialite, as well as a model. In 2005, Jenner appeared in the reality television series, The Princes of Malibu. He also appeared in Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Overall, he is a very talented person.
Spencer Pratt Jokingly Claims Brody Jenner Was a 'Hostage' to Ex Kaitlynn Carter
Since Brody Jenner separated from wife Kaitlynn Carter, his The Hills: New Beginnings co-star, Spencer Pratt, is offering his take on the situation. The 35-year-old reality TV star addressed the split on his and his wife, Heidi Montag's, podcast, Make Speidi Famous Again, where he joked Jenner was a "hostage" in his relationship to Carter. "I'm not surprised," Pratt said of the couple's split after one year of marriage. ET has learned Jenner and Carter never legally married in the U.S. after their wedding in Bali. "I think season two, we're going to get to see real Brody and the show is going to be freaking incredible. I think [he's going to have] way more fun. He's way less intense. I feel like he has a lot going on, so I just hope we get to see relaxed Brody, having fun, barbecue, for real Brody." "So, I look forward to. I think there'll be a lot of success in Brody," he continued. "I feel like I said it, that he almost was like a hostage, it felt like he was trying to tell me, 'Get me out, get me out.'" On Friday, Jenner and Carter's reps confirmed to ET that the couple had separated with a joint statement, which read: "Brody Jenner and Kaitlynn Carter have decided to amicably separate. They love and respect one another, and know that this is the best decision for their relationship moving forward." The pair began dating in 2014 and three years later, they got engaged. They said, "I Do" in Bali in June 2018. "They never did it in the U.S., so it wasn't legal. But they had a wedding in Indonesia," a source told ET, adding that Jenner and Carter had been having problems for some time.
Early Life of Brody Jenner
Jenner was born as Sam Brody Jenner on 21st August 1983, in Los Angeles, California. He is of English, German, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, and Dutch ethnic origin and his nationality is American. He was born to reality television personality and retired Olympics champion Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) and actress Linda Thompson. He is the half-brother to Burton “Burt” and Cassandra “Casey” Jenner through Caitlyn’s marriage to Chrystie Crownover, which lasted from 1972 until 1981. He is the younger sibling to his brother Brandon, also a reality television personality. After his parents divorced in 1985, Caitlyn married Kris Kardashian, the ex-wife of attorney Robert Kardashian, in 1991. Consequently, Jenner became step-siblings with Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian. Kris gave birth to his half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner in 1995 and 1997, respectively. He attended the University of Southern California. As of 2018, he celebrated his 35th birthday.
Body Measurements of Brody Jenner
Brody is a very handsome person with athletic and hot body build. He has got a charming smile on his face attracting a lot of people towards him. He has also got an attractive personality. He has a height of 6 feet. His body weighs 78 kg. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His other body measurements will be added soon.
Career of Brody Jenner
- In 2005, Thompson, Foster, the Jenner brothers, and their friend Spencer Pratt starred in the reality television series The Princes of Malibu.
- However, the series was canceled soon after its premiere when Thompson filed for divorce from Foster.
- In the year 2006, MTV developed the reality television series The Hills as the spin-off of Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
- It originally chronicled the lives of Lauren Conrad, who appeared on its predecessor, her housemate Heidi Montag, and friends Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port.
- In the year 2007, Jenner began dating Conrad, which led to the deterioration of his friendship with Pratt.
- After Conrad established companionships with Jenner and Frankie Delgado, Pratt severed ties with both men.
- In 2009, he hosted and Executive produced his own reality show Bromance, in which young men competed to become part of his entourage.
- He has modeled for Guess clothing, Agent Provocateur underwear, OP, and the magazine Cosmogirl.
- In the year 2013, he returned to reality television after being cast in Keeping Up with the Kardashians during the eighth season, which features Caitlyn; his stepmother Kris; his step-siblings Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian; and his half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
- The majority of his storyline involved the preparation of his relationship with Caitlyn and his tension with stepmother Kris.
- In the year 2015, he appeared as himself in the series, Sex with Brody.
Net Worth of Brody Jenner
The net worth of this famous and successful actor is estimated to have $6 million as of 2019 but his exact salary has not been revealed yet. It will be added soon once we get information regarding it. His major source of earning is from his acting career. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings.
Marital Status (Engaged), Wife, Girlfriend
Brody Jenner is a married person. He was married to Kaitlyn Carter. The couple is engaged in 4th May 2016. Later, the couple separated. He has been in relationships with various celebrities as well, in the past. This includes with Bryana Holly (2013), Avril Lavigne (2010-2012), Jayde Nicole (2008-2009), Cora Skinner (2008), Nicole Richie (2006), Kristin Cavallari (2005-2006) and Leah Jenner (1994). Jenner also has had encounters with Paris Hilton (2007), Haylie Duff (2007) and Lindsay Lohan (2006).