Chris D'Elia - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Married, Wife, Dating, Girlfriend, Baby, Child, Age, Height, Stand Up, Tour, Podcast, Comedian, Special
Chris D’Elia is a well-known American based comedian and actor. Apart from that, he is also a podcast host. He is known for his appearance in the NBC sitcom Whitney and many other television series. Recently he appeared in the Netflix hit “you.” He began his career as a stand-up comedian and later on got offers from the film industry for his looks. To know more about him, you can read below the article.
What is Chris D'Elia famous for?
- An American actor and comedian.
Where is Chris D'Elia born?
Going back to his early life, Chris was born to Bill D’Elia and Ellie D’Elia in Montclair, New Jersey, the U.S in the year 1980. His father is a TV producer and director whereas his mother is an interior decorator. Also, he has a sibling named Matt D'Elia. Similarly, He is American by nationality and his ethnicity is mixed with Italian-American and Polish.
For education, he went to La Canada High School. Later, he graduated from there in 1998. Following that, he attended New York University but dropped out from there to pursue his acting career.
When did Chris D'Elia pursue his acting career?
- Talking about his career journey, Chris started his acting career when he was in high school. He always loved to entertain people. However, he began stand-up comedy in 2006. He was good at it and hence got featured in Live at Gotham, Comedy Central Presents, and many other television comedy shows.
- On December 6th, 2013, His first one-hour stand-up special, White Male Black Comic, aired on Comedy Central. He has had four subsequent comedy specials: Incorrigible (2015), Man On Fire (2017), No Pain (2020) all of which aired on Netflix.
- He had the lead role in the 2014-2016 NBC sitcom Undateable as Danny Burton, a ladies' man whose friends are all in one way or another "undateable". The show was executive produced by Bill Lawrence and is a multi-camera sitcom with a live audience.
- In 2016, He headlined the Leafly 420 Comedy Tour show in Chicago with special guest Ron Funches.
- On an April 2018 episode of his Congratulations podcast, He imitated rapper Eminem and made fun of Eminem's middle-aged fans, while conceding that Eminem was "one of the best rappers of all time".
- In March 2019, it was announced that he had been cast in the recurring role of Henderson on the second season of the Netflix thriller series You.
- Also, He has appeared in films like Almost (2004), Bad Girls from Valley High (2005), Little Evil (2017), Life in a Year (2019), and currently working on his upcoming film Army of the Dead (2020).
Is Chris D'Elia in a relationship?
Chris D'Elia is possibly single at present. The comedian is currently out of any dating relationship and is focused on his career. He is neither involved in romantic affairs not he's heard of seeing anyone following his split with Emily Montage. The couple was married on 29th July 2006. Unfortunately, their marriage lasted for just about four years. The couple got divorced in 2010. They did not have any children from their marriage.
In February 2020, he announced that his first child was born. He made the announcement on his podcast, Congratulations.
How much is Chris D'Elia worth?
Chris D’Elia has an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2020. Most of the earnings came from his films and stand-up comedy acts. His wealth is an important asset for him as he earned it through his hard work. He also makes some extra money by his social media handles and podcast activities.
How tall is Chris D'Elia?
Trivias About Chris D'Elia You Need To Know.
- He released a 2013 parody rap album titled Such Is Life. D'Elia is sober and consumes neither drugs nor alcohol.