Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 06:05 pm
Facts About Chrissy Metz
|Celebrated Name||Chrissy Metz|
|Age||42 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Christine Michelle Metz|
|Place Of Birth||Homestesd, Florida,U.S|
|Education||Buchholz High School|
|Spouse||Martyn Eaden (M. 2008; Div. 2015)|
|Famous For||Actress and Singer|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Waist Size||50 inches|
|Breast Size||47 inch|
|Hip Size||46 inch|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Marital Status||Divorced (Single)|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Bra Cup Size||42E|
|Salary||$ 250,000 per annum|
|Career Start||In 2005|
|Boyfriend||Bradley T. Collins|
|Source of Wealth||Acting and singing career|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter|
Beautiful and Gorgeous Chrissy Metz is an American actress as well as a singer who is active in the entertainment field since 2005. She is best known for her appearance in American Horror Story: Freak Show, Loveless in Los Angeles, and Solving Charlie. She is a singer in her band Chrissy and The Vapors. Mentz does not have any children from her marital relationship with her ex-husband Martyn Eaden. Currently, Metz is currently single.
What is Chrissy Metz Famous For?
- An American actress as well as a singer.
- Her appearance in American Horror Story: Freak Show, Loveless in Los Angeles, and Solving Charlie.
- Her role as Kate Pearson in the NBC drama series This Is Us, which earned her Primetime Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award nominations.
Where did Chrissy Metz grow up?
Chrissy Metz was born in Homestead, Florida, United States. Her parents are Mark Metz and Denise Metz. Her father served for United States Navy. Later, Metz moved to Gainesville, Florida, along with her family.
Metz belongs to American nationality. Metz completed her graduation from the Buchholz High School. She was raised by her mother, step-father along with her two siblings and two half-siblings.
What show is Chrissy Metz in?
- Chrissy Metz made her acting debut through 2005 series Entourage playing the role of Counter Girl. She next starred in the series including All Of Us, American Horror Story: Freak Show etc. Currently, Metz plays the role of Kate Pearson in the series This Is Us.
- In 2005, she debuted in the television series Entourage portraying the character of Counter Girl. In the same year, she also appeared as Kate in television series All of Us.
- In 2007, she appeared in the movie Loveless in Los Angeles as Bonnie and The Onion Movie as Heavy Girl in 2008. In 2005, she appeared in the television movie Solving Charlie portraying the character of Maggie Harmon.
- In 2014, she also made her appearance in the series American Horror Story: Freak Show.
- Her career took on a successful path when she got a notable role of Kate Pearson in the television series This is Us in 2016 and the series is still airing. Besides acting, Metz is also a singer who sings in her band Chrissy and The Vapors.
- Metz stars along with Chris Sullivan, Milo Ventimiglia Justin Hartley, Sterling K. Brown, and others. Likewise, her first movie role was as Bonnie in Loveless in Los Angeles. In 2019, Metz will be starring as Joyce Smith in the movie Breakthrough.
Who was Chrissy Metz married to?
Chrissy Metz is a divorced woman. Metz was previously married to a British journalist Martyn Eaden, on 5th January 2008. Their wedding was held at Santa Barbara, California beachside ceremony. Everything was going well between the couple until 2012.
However, in January 2013, Metz and her husband Martyn announced their separation. And in November 2014, her spouse, Martyn filed for divorce from Metz, citing "irreconcilable differences". Well, their divorce was finalized on 11th December 2015. Although the couple was married, they did not have any children from their relationship.
After that, Metz is in a relationship with her boyfriend Josh Stancil who is also an actor. The duo met each other for the first time on the set of the movie “This is Us” in 2016. They began dating in October 2016 and is still going strong in their relationship. Metz and Josh often spend their time together and further attends events together too. As the couple is dating, neither Metz not Josh has mentioned any plans of getting engaged or married.
In 2018, Chrissy on the Wendy Williams show revealed that she and Josh Stancil had split up but the actress cited that even though they had broken up, they still remain good friends.
What is Chrissy Metz net worth?
Allocating information from several sources as of 2019 it is found out that Chrissy Metz current estimated net worth is around $500 thousand and earns the salary of $250,000 per annum. Being such a well-known actress as well as a singer, Metz earns a fortunate amount of money from her acting and singing career.
A Screen Actors Guild Awards winner Metz has starred in popular movies and television series. Looking at her hard work, Metz's net worth will surely be increased in the coming days.
How old is Chrissy Metz?
Talking about her body measurement, she has a large-sized body with the body size of 47-50-46 inches and bra size of 42E. Her height is 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 308 lbs. Her hair color is dark brown and eye color is blue.
Trivias About Chrissy Metz You Need To Know.
- Chrissy Metz has worked as a junior commercial agent for leading talent management agencies such as Buchwald Talent Group and Abrams Artists Agency.
- After moving to Hollywood, she started working as an assistant for a talent manager from Florida to help her make ends meet and pay bills.
- While growing up, Chrissy was a physically active kid but had a problem with her binge eating which would see her polish off a tray of brownies with a friend.
- Her father was in the Navy. Her sister did modeling before getting married and having children.
- As a child, she had to move to Japan after her father got posted there.