Christine Taylor - Bio, Net Worth, Ben Stiller Wife, Facts, Married, Husband, Children, Family, Divorce, Wiki, Age, Height, Personal Life, Early Life
Christine Taylor is an American actress who is well known for playing the role of Marcia Brady in "The Brady Bunch Movie". Taylor is known for her roles in the film and TV series including "Hey Dude", "A Very Brady Sequel" and "The Wedding Singer". She also appeared alongside Ben Stiller, her ex-husband, in "Tropic Thunder", "Zoolander", and "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story".
What is Christine Taylor Famous for?
- Famous as an actress mainly known for her role as Marcia Brady in "The Brady Bunch Movie".
- The ex-wife of popular actor and comedian, Ben Stiller.
Everything To Know About Ben Stiller
Where was Christine Taylor Born?
Christine Taylor was born on July 30, 1971, in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States. Her birth name is Christine Joan Taylor. Her nationality is American. Taylor belongs to White ethnicity while Leo is her zodiac sign.
Taylor was born as the daughter of Albert E 'Skip' Taylor III(father) and Joan Taylor(mother). Her father, Albert, owns a security company, while her mother Joan was a homemaker. She grew up in neighboring Wescosville, Pennsylvania, along with her brother, Brian Taylor, and was raised Roman Catholic. She attended Allentown Central Catholic High School.
Taylor had an interest in acting since her childhood as soon after her high school graduation she went on to pursue her career in acting with her first break at an age of 19.
Christine Taylor's Career Highlights
- Christine Taylor began her professional career as an actor playing the main role of Melody Hanson on Nickelodeon TV series, "Hey Dude" in 1989 at an age of 19. She remained in the show for its 5 seasons till 1991.
- She even appeared in several shows including "Dallas", "Saved by the Bell", "Life Goes On", "Blossom", "Caroline in the City", "Ellen", "Murphy Brown", "My Name Is Earl", "Hannah Montana Forever".
- She made her first film debut with the role of Melissa Smock in the comedy-drama film, "Calendar Girl" in 1993. She then appeared in films including "Showdown", "Night of the Demons 2", "Breaking Free".
- Taylor got her breakthrough after she was cast as Marcia Brady in "The Brady Bunch Movie" in 1995.
- Following the success, she got the role of Marcia Brady in "A Very Brady Sequel" in 1996. The same year, she was landed with a lead role in the television series, "Party Girl".
- She even appeared as Bonnie in 3 episodes of the popular sitcom, "Friends" and as Ellen in "Seinfield" in 1997.
- She played the role of Laura Lizzie in the horror film, "The Craft"(1996), and also played Holly Sullivan, in the 1998 comedy, "The Wedding Singer".
- In 2001, she starred alongside her then-husband Ben Stiller in action-comedy, "Zoolander".
- She even made television appearances as a guest star, in 2005, in "Arrested Development" as Sally Sitwell. She has appeared with Mandy Moore in both "Dedication" and "License to Wed".
- In 2004, she played the role of Katherine Veatch in the comedy film, "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" along with Ben Stiller.
- Taylor was also seen in movies including "Room 6", "Dedication", "The Mirror", "License to Wed", "Tropic Thunder", "Kabuley", "The First Time".
- In 2010, she also starred in the Hallmark Channel Christmas movie, "Farewell Mr. Kringle".
- She also played few roles in series, "Burning Love", "Sharing", "Search Party", "Elementary", "Old Mom Out", and "Insatiable".
- In 2016, she was seen playing the role of Matilda Jeffries in "Zoolander 2", as Joan in "Little Boxes".
- Her upcoming movie is "Friendsgiving" where she appears playing the role of Brianne.
Who is Christine Taylor Married to?
Christine Taylor was married to her first husband, Ben Stiller. Stiller is a popular American actor, comedian, who is 5 years older than Taylor. The couple met for the first time while they were on the set of the TV show, "Heat Vision and Jack". They even appeared together in the films "Tropic Thunder", "Zoolander", and "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story".
The couple got married on May 13, 2000, and even had two children: a son, Quinlin Dempsey, and a daughter, Ella Olivia. They lived in Westchester County, New York, together for 17 long years until they separated in 2017.
Previously, in 1989, she was in a relationship with David Lascher later, in 1991, she dated Bill McCaffrey but their relation didn't last long, and then she dated Matthew Lillard in 1995. In 1997, she was in a relationship with Neil Patrick Harris with whom she was for a year till 1998.
What is the Net Worth of Christine Taylor?
Christine Taylor has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress. Working in this field for over a decade, she must have managed to amass a million worth fortune from her several movies, and TV shows. Her estimated net worth is around $10 million. While her ex-husband, Ben Stiller is a multi-millionaire with a whopping net worth of around $200 million.
How Tall is Christine Taylor?
Christine Taylor is a gorgeous lady in her 40s. Taylor has undoubtedly a well maintained slim body physique that has a measurement of 34-25-34 inches. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 5inches(1.65 m) while her body weighs around 52 kg(115 lbs). She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.