Christophe Lambrecht - Bio, Death, Radio Host, Net Worth, Job, Career
Christophe Lambrecht was a versatile Belgian presenter who was well recognized for his appearance in Studio Brussel, a radio station of the VRT. He began his career as an assistant director at VTM and switched to the regional channel RTV in 1994. Later he returned to VTM as a journalist. He firstly worked as a reporter at Woestijnvis in 1997 and presented Studio Brussel in 1999. Whereas, Lambrecht's last program was the daily Music@Work in the morning on weekdays. In 2006, he was one of the three presenters at the first Music For Life. As well, he was the presenter of Feest in het Park. However sadly, we lost such a versatile icon on 5th May 2019.
Christophe Lambrecht cause of death
Christophe Lambrecht leave the world forever on 5th May 2019 at the age of 48 due to heart failure. Also, in 2015, he was a few months out due to illness but was never published which he suffered. Hope his soul will get rest in peace.
Where was Christophe Lambrecht from?
Christophe Lambrecht was born on 25th August 1970 in Herentals, Belgium. He was of Belgian nationality and he came from Belgian-white ethnic background. Similarly, his religious belief was in the Christian religion and his race was white. Christophe lastly celebrated his 48th birthday in 2018 and as per his birthdate, his star sign was Virgo. His parents and academic details had not been revealed yet.
Christophe Lambrecht Radio host career
- Christophe Lambrecht kicked off his presenter career as an assistant director at VTM and switched to the regional channel RTV in 1994.
- He then returned to VTM as a journalist after working as a journalist at RTV for two years and started as a reporter at Woestijnvis in 1997.
- He was active as a presenter at Studio Brussel from 1999 as his last program was the daily Music@Work in the morning on weekdays.
- As well, Christophe was one of the three presenters at the first Music For Life in 2006 whereas he also coordinated "Run for Life" in Antwerp during the third Music For Life.
- He was the presenter of Feest in het Park where he regularly worked together with Peter Van de Veire as a DJ or MC at events and parties.
Is Christophe Lambrecht married?
Christophe Lambrecht had not shared any data if he was married or not. Looking at the internet, we got to know that, he was in a relationship with a beautiful woman whose details had not been disclosed yet. Christophe was also a blessed father of one child, a daughter named Helena Lambrecht. Further information regarding his privacy had not been shared by him as he was a private guy. Talking about Christophe's sexual orientation, he was straight.
Christophe Lambrecht net worth
Christophe Lambrecht was among those few individuals that had such a wide range of experience and remained true to whatever he embarked on. He had a net worth of $5 million as of 2022 whereas he also earned a handsome amount of salary which was around thousands of dollars per year. He had earned a considerable amount of money from his profession as his major source of income was his presenter career.
Christophe Lambrecht height and weight
Christophe Lambrecht had unarguably accomplished a decent height career-wise. He had light brown hair and dark brown eyes color. Moreover, his body build type was average.
Trivias About Christophe Lambrecht You Need To Know.
- He was well recognized for Studio Brussel.
- He began his career as an assistant director at VTM.
- He firstly worked as a reporter at Woestijnvis in 1997.
- He was the presenter of Feest in het Park.
- He died on 5th May 2019 at the age of 48 due to heart failure.