Coco Austin Bio, Net Worth, Age, Married, Husband, Family, Nationality, Parents, Salary, Height, Facts, Wiki, Birthday, Children, Career, TV Shows
Nicole Natalie Austin, excellently known as Coco Austin is an American actress, dancer, glamor model, and web personality. She previously worked at Playboy Mansion parties and events. She is well recognized for being the wife of rapper Ice-T. She made her big-screen acting debut in the 2002 film "Angel Blade" whereas she played the role as P*rn Queen in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" in a 2004 dated episode. She became the first Caucasian beauty to feature on the cover of "Smooth Magazine" and over the years graced covers of more than fifty national magazines apart from appearing in many others. Coco was also the winner of the Miss Ujena contest in 1998 in Mexico.
Coco Austin shares a sweet photo of Ice-T's lookalike daughter Chanel
Coco Austin took to Instagram on 18th July to share a few pictures of herself sporting shredded leggings at Rock Fest in Wisconsin, where her husband Ice-T performed with his heavy metal band Body Count. The last photo in the series showed her holding their 5-year-old daughter Chanel, and fans couldn't get over the resemblance between the little one and her dad. On 4th July Coco posted Instagram pictures of the mother-daughter duo donning identical red, white and blue dresses. "The twinning never stops!" she wrote on Instagram at the time. "Chanel likes it too much. When you match with your child you feel the bond, it's nice to know Chanel wants to be like her mommy.. #BestiesForLife."
- Being an American actress, dancer, glamor model, and web personality.
- Being the wife of rapper Ice-T.
What is the Birthplace of Coco Austin?
Coco Austin opened her eyes for the very first time with the real name of Nicole Natalie Marrow on 17th March 1979. Her birthplace is Tarzana, California, U.S. She is of American nationality and she belongs to mixed ethnicity as she has Serbian ancestry through maternal grandparents born in Serbia. Similarly, she is Agnostic and her race is white. Coco has celebrated her 42nd birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Pisces. She is the daughter of her father, Steve Austin, and her mother Tina Austin. She has a younger sister named Kristy Williams and three younger brothers. As a small child, her brother would mispronounce her name, saying "Cole Cole" or "Co-co" in place of "Nicole". Eventually, her family began addressing her as Coco.
What does Coco Austin for a living?
- Coco Austin jumps off her career pursuing a swimsuit, lingerie, and body modeling, for calendars, catalogs, and videos whereas she starred on her first magazine cover for "Swimwear Illustrated" in 1997.
- She then won the 1998 Miss Ujena contest in Mexico and started working for events and parties at the Playboy Mansion in 2001.
- She also starred in low-budget R-rated films, including "Southwest Babes" (2001), "Desert Rose" (2002), and "The Dirty Monks" (2004).
- As well, she made guest appearances on TV shows and specials including "Hip-Hop Wives", the "Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav", "RuPaul's Drag Race 5", "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson", and many others.
- She was seen in a layout in the March 2008 issue of "Playboy" magazine and had a role in the film "Thira" as well as she starred on NBC's game show Celebrity Family Feud on 28th June 2008.
- Coco played the lead role of Bo Peep in the Las Vegas revue "Peepshow" from December 2012 to 1st September 2013.
- As well, she and Ice-T star in the reality television series "Ice Loves Coco", which premiered on 12th June 2011, on E!.
- In 2019, she also made an appearance in rapper Lil' Kim's music video for her single "Go Awff".
Who is Coco Austin Husband?
Coco Austin is a married woman. She was married to rapper-actor Tracy "Ice-T" Marrow in January 2002. In celebration of their impending ninth wedding anniversary, the couple renewed their wedding vows on 4th June 2011. Starting at now, the couple is carrying on with an upbeat life and their bond is going more grounded with the progression of time. The pair is blessed with a daughter, Chanel Nicole, who was born on 28th November 2015. Talking about her sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Coco Austin?
Coco Austin has a net worth of $5.5 million as of 2021. She has also a handsome amount of salary which is also thousands of dollars per year. She's among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remains true to whatever she embarks on. She has not endorsed any of the brands yet. In addition, her major source of income is from her actress, dancer, glamor model, and web personality career.
What is the Height of Coco Austin?
Coco Austin stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 2 in or 157 cm with a balanced bodyweight of 62 kg or 137 pounds. She has a Voluptuous body build with 39-24-43 in or 99-61-109 cm of body measurement. Coco has good-looking blonde hair and brown eyes color. Austin after giving birth to Chanel in November 2015 revealed her post-pregnancy fitness secrets. She stopped doing exercises in her fourth month of pregnancy including weight training.
Did You Know?
- Coco is a shoe freak and likes to collect shoes.
- She really loves to clean and considers that she has an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).
- She worked at Playboy Mansion parties and events.
- She and Ice T competed against Joan and Melissa Rivers on NBC's Celebrity Family Feud in 2008.
- She was raised as a tomboy and used to play football and ride quads.