Dani Behr Bio, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Job, Family, Career, Height
Dani Behr is an English former singer, actress, voice-over artist, and television presenter. Her big breakthrough was co-presenting the cult Channel 4 show "The Word", which she did for five years before appearing on more than thirty other shows, including Extra and Boy Meets Boy. As an actress, she has appeared in films like 2001's Goodbye Charlie Bright as well as series like Dark Realm. In 2008, she was a contestant on ITV's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here! On 20th September 2009, she appeared in a celebrity episode of Come Dine with Me alongside Laila Morse, Dane Bowers, and Bobby Davro. Behr came last. Currently, she resides in Los Angeles where she works as an estate agent.
What is Dani Behr Famous For?
- Being a British actress, TV presenter, and former singer.
- For her work in TV such as The Word, The Big Breakfast, Ice Warriors, The Saturday Show, Boy Meets Boy, and more.
What is Dani Behr's Nationality?
Dani Behr was born on 9th July 1970 in Mill Hill, London, England. She holds British nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed. She celebrated her 52nd birthday as of 2022. Her father is one-half of the namesake of the real estate company Behr & Butchoff and her mother is an interior designer. About her education, she graduated from the Sylvia Young Theatre School and was a member of the girl group Faith Hope & Charity. Initially, she was discovered by Pet Shop Boys manager Tom Watkins, who put her in his female Bros concept, Faith Hope & Charity singing alongside Diana Barrand and future Xpansions member Sally Ann Marsh, signed to the WEA record company. However, the trio was not successful and Behr moved into television production.
Dani Behr Career Timeline
- Dani Behr had a brief appearance in "Grange Hill" in the year 1989 and then later was a presenter on the late-night Channel 4 music show, "The Word", for five years.
- She made her debut movie in "The Rainbow" as a schoolgirl in 1989 which was then followed by "Privateer 2: The Darkening" (voice for the onboard ship's computer) in 1996, and "Bolt" in 1997, "Like It Is" in 1998, "Dark Realm" in 1999, "Rancid Aluminium" in 2001, "Goodbye Charlie Bright" in 2001, "Tabloid" in 2002.
- She has featured in over 30 TV shows, including The Big Breakfast, Hotel Babylon, Ice Warriors, the Littlest Groom; and in 2001 the co-presenting role alongside Joe Mace on the first series of the BBC's flagship children's program "The Saturday Show".
- From October 2001 until June 2007, she voiced the safety message on Virgin Atlantic.
- She was also Maxim's female presenter of the year in 2002.
- She next presented "Extra" for NBC and then went on to host several more shows for Fox, NBC/Bravo, and VH1, including the 2003 reality show Boy Meets Boy.
- In between TV, she has also presented radio shows for Kiss 100, and has had some minor film acting roles, and appeared alongside Kate Winslet, Oprah Winfrey, Glenn Close in the play The Vagina Monologues both in London at The Old Vic and on Broadway at Madison Square Garden.
- She was a contestant on the 2008 edition of ITV's "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!" where she was the second person to be voted out by the public, on day 12.
- After her divorce; her TV work drying up led her to forge a new career in real estate which is her present career.
Who is Dani Behr's Husband?
Dani Behr was a married woman. She tied a knot with her ex-husband, Carl Harwin who is a restaurateur by profession. They got married in the year 2005. They are also the parents of two children namely Coco and Zane. After nine years of their married life, they divorced in 2014. She is currently residing in Los Angeles. She is assumed to be single at present. However, there was once a rumor about her dating Robbie. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Dani Behr's Net Worth?
Dani Behr is a successful TV presenter whose net worth is estimated to have $2 Million as of 2022. She is making her annual salary in thousands of dollars. Her major source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and she is living a lavish lifestyle as of today. She has proved to be a huge success in her second career with her past sales listed on her website including a $7,900,000 five-bed home in LA.
How tall is Dani Behr?
Dani Behr is a beautiful woman who stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches or 1.79 m. His body weight consists of 54 KG or 119.05 lbs. She has blonde hair with pair of pale-green eyes. She has a very charming smile and with an attractive personality.
Did You Know?
- Cancer is her zodiac sign.
- She was the second celebrity to be voted off I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008.
- Her present job is estate agent.
- She started her acting vocation through the TV series Grange Hill in 1989.