David Harbour - Bio, Net Worth, Movies, TV Show, Stranger Things, Hopper, SNL, Dating, Girlfriend, Wife, Kids, Father, Age, Height, Weight, Arms, Wiki
Stranger Things announced David Harbour to the world like none other of his gigs ever had. In a career that spans almost two decades, the American actor has had roles in some major films like Quantum of Solace, Revolutionary Road and The Newsroom. His portrayal of Cheif Jim Hopper in Stranger Things was met by rave reviews earning him a Critics Choice Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award. To know more about him, keep reading below.
Where is David Harbour born?
Recalling his early life, David was born in White Plains, New York, the United States. There is no information regarding his family at present. He belongs to American nationality and mixed (English- German-Scottish- Irish) ethnicity. His birth sign is Aries.
Talking about his education, Byram Hills High School. Then, he attended Dartmouth College.
When did David Harbour begin to start acting?
- On talking about his profession, he began his professional acting career with a role in the Broadway revival of ‘The Rainmaker’. Likewise, his career on TV began with a supporting role in an episode of the TV series ‘Law and Order’ in 1999. Whereas, his next role on TV was in 2002, in an episode of ‘Law and Order: Special Victims Unit’, where he played the role of a child murderer.
- Similarly, he made his film debut with a minor role in the 2004 American biopic ‘Kinsey’. During 2005, he also appeared in three films: ‘Confess’, ‘Brokeback Mountain’ and ‘War of the Worlds’.
- In the same year, he also played a role in the play ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf’. Eventually, he became especially known after his role in the British romantic drama film ‘Revolutionary Road’ which was directed by Sam Mendes, it was based on a novel of the same name by Richard Yates.
- Consequently, he also appeared in movies, such as ‘Every Day’ (2010), ‘W.E.’ (2011)’, ‘Knife Fight’ (2013), ‘Parkland’ (2013) and ‘A Walk Among the Tombstones’ (2014). Moreover, he has also appeared on several TV shows throughout his career.
- In 2015, Harbour was cast as Chief Jim Hopper in the Netflix science fiction-horror series Stranger Things. For his role in the series, Harbour has received nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (2017 and 2018) and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor - Series, Miniseries or Television Film (2018). Harbour has won a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series (2017) along with the rest of the cast.
- Harbour portrayed the title character in the film reboot Hellboy (2019). He will also co-star as Red Guardian in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Black Widow (2020).
Is David Harbour married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, David dated several girls (Maria Thayer, Julia Stiles, and Alison Sudol). He was in a relationship with fellow actress, Maria Thayer. At the age of 33, David talked about planning his wedding to Maria in an interview but broke up with her abruptly soon after due to unknown reasons.
Similarly, he was in a relationship with Julia Stiles, in 2011 while filming the movie, Between Us (2012). The couple was frequently spotted by the paparazzi hanging out in public, be it red carpet events, shopping or strolling in the streets.
They dated for nearly 4 years and lived together in New York City. But, the relationship didn’t go well so they decided to break up in 2015. Moreover, he was in a relationship with singer, songwriter, and actress, Alison Sudol during the awards season in January 2018. But later they decided to break up. As of 2019, he is in a relationship with Lily Allen. They seem to be enjoying their love life perfectly without any rumors of separation.
How much net worth does David Harbour own?
From his acting career, David earns a huge amount of money in the field of the entertainment industry as an actor. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $4 million as of 2019. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is David Harbour?
Observing his body statistics, David has a height of 6 feet 3 inches. Additionally, he weighs is 90Kg. David’s hair color is dark brown and his eye color is blue. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclose, we will let you know.
Trivias About David Harbour You Need To Know.
- Long-time and current student of Philip Seymour Hoffman's acting teacher, Tony Greco.
- Had a mental break when he was 25 years old and subsequently, was institutionalized by his parents.