Diane Keaton - Bio, Net Worth, Relationship, Boyfriend, Husband, Books, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, TV Shows, Awards, Children, Salary, Career, Birthday
Diane Keaton is an Oscar-winning actor who has earned recognition for her contribution in several Woody Allen films and her dramatic performance in The God Father Series. She is also noted for her comedic hits like The First Wives Club and Something’s Gotta Give. She has given more than four decades of her life to the American Cinema Industry. She is in the seventies but still not backing up from her work. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Diane Keaton famous for?
- An American film actress, director, and producer.
- Her various accolades including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and the AFI Life Achievement Award.
What age is Diane Keaton?
Recalling his early life, Diane Keaton was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States in the year 1946. Currently, she aged 74 years old. She is the daughter of Jack Newton Ignatius Hall and Dorothy Deanne Keaton. Her father was a real estate broker and civil engineer and her mother was a homemaker and amateur photographer.
Similarly, She has three siblings namely, Dorrie Hall, Randy Hall, Robin Hall. Whereas, she belongs to American nationality and mixed (Irish- English- German- Scottish- French-Dutch) ethnicity. Further, Her birth sign is Capricorn.
Which institute does Diane Keaton go to study?
For education, Diane attended the Santa Ana High School and graduated from there in 1963. Then she enrolled at the University of Southern California.
How Diane Keaton become an actress?
- Moving towards her career, Diane performed at nightclubs as a singer. Similarly, in 1968, she landed up a role in the Broadway rock musical Hair. She famously refused to strip in the role which though optionally required actors to perform nude at the end of Act I.
- During 1970, she also performed in Woody Allen’s hit Broadway stage show Play It Again, Sam.
- In the same year, she also made her debut on the big screen as Joan Vecchio in the comedy film Lovers and Other Strangers.
- Similarly, in 1971, she also essayed the character of Renata Wallinger in the short film Men of Crisis: The Harvey Wallinger Story. She also performed in single episodes of two television series The F.B.I and Mannix respectively.
- Eventually, she made a remarkable comeback in the comedy genre with the Woody Allen films as Linda in 1972 released Play It Again, Sam and Luna Schlosser in 1973 released Sleeper.
- In 1974, she also reprised her role as Kay Adams in ‘The Godfather sequel, The Godfather Part II.
- During 1984, she did two films, The Little Drummer Girl and Mrs. Soffel. Besides that, some of her other films of the 1980s include ‘Crimes of the Heart (1986), Radio Days (1987) and The Good Mother (1988). In addition, she starred in the 1987 hit comedy film Baby Boom which was written and produced by Nancy Mayers.
- Moreover, she started the 1990s with reprising her role as Kay Adams in the 1990 released film The Godfather Part III. Similarly, she reprised the role of Nina Banks in the 1995 sequel Father of the Bride Part II.
- She directed and acted in the 2000-released film Hanging Up. She went on to win the Modern Master Award at the 2001 Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
- Some of her films in the 2000s include Town & Country (2001), The Family Stone (2005), Mama’s Boy (2007), Morning Glory (2010), And So It Goes (2014), and Love the Coopers (2015).
- Along with her big-screen flicks, she also continued to perform in several television movies. Some of her TV films of the 2000s include Sister Mary Explains It All (2001), Crossed Over (2002), and Surrender, Dorothy (2006).
- She played Sister Mary in the 2016 television series The Young Pope. She also voiced Jenny in the animated film Finding Dory, a sequel to Finding Nemo.
- She went on to appear in movies like Hampstead (2017), Book Club (2018), and Poms (2019). In 2019, she was cast to play an important role in the romantic comedy film Love, Weddings & Other Disasters.
Who is Diane Keaton married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Diane has never married although she has had several relationships. She was in a relationship with Woody Allen in 1971, but the relationship didn’t go well so they broke up in 1972.
Then, she was in a relationship with Al Pacino in 1971. The two had a turbulent on and off the relationship before finally ending the things in 1991. Similarly, she was in a relationship with Warren Beatty in 1978, but they broke up in 1980.
Moreover, she was in a relationship with Edward Joseph Ruscha in 1977. However, their relationship didn’t last long and decided to put an end to their romance. She dated Steve Jobs in the 1970s but they broke up.
Lastly, she was in a relationship with Keanu Reeves in 2005 but the relationship didn’t last long and they broke up. Therefore, she has two children namely, Dexter Keaton, Duke Keaton
How much is Diane Keaton's net worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Diane earns an impressive amount of money and fame through her profession as an actress, screenwriter, producer, and director. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $50 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Diane Keaton?
Observing her body physics, Diane has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 56 Kg. Similarly, her hair color is Blonde and her eye color is green. Further, her shoe size is 8.5 (US). Her other body information is yet to be disclosed.
Trivias About Diane Keaton You Need To Know.
- She has never married.
- She has adult-onset asthma.
- She was part of the original cast of the Broadway musical "Hair" (1968).