Doja Cat - Bio, Net Worth, Rapper, Real Name, Songs, Albums, Lyrics, Tours, TikTok, Contract, Boyfriend, Dating, Father, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki
Professionally known as Doja Cat, Amalaratna Zandile Dlamini is an American uprising singer, rapper and also a songwriter. She also serves as a record producer. She rose to fame for her music infused with hip hop and electronic R&B influences.
Interested in pursuing a career in music from a young age, she released her debut EP ‘Purrr!’ at the age of 18. Motivated by the positive responses she received, she went on to release numerous singles, including ‘No Police’, ‘Mooo!’ and ‘Roll with Us’. Doja Cat got her stage name from the word “dojo” which means “weed” and her love for cats. To know more about her, read below.
What is Doja Cat famous for?
- An American rapper for her series of singles, Purrr!, Go to Town, So High and Tia Tamera, Juicy and Mooo!.
When was Doja Cat born?
Recalling her early life, Doja was born as Amalaratna Zandile Dlamini in Los Angeles, the US in the year 1995. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is mixed. Similarly, Her religion is Judaism and her zodiac is Libra.
She comes from an artistic family. Her father, Dumisani Dlamini is a South African actor, composer, and film producer best known for Sarafina!. Her Jewish-American mother, Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer is a painter, and her grandmother was an artist as well. She studied piano and danced as a child and teenager. Further information regarding her education history is not yet reported.
When did Doja Cat begin her singing career?
- Moving towards his career, Doja released her first-ever single So High in the year 2013. The following year, she came to prominence after signing to RCA Records and releasing her debut EP, Purrr!
- After this, she released the single No Police. She then began launching her music on YouTube and Soundcloud. She also started collaborating with other artists, including Hellboy, Elliphant, Pregnant Boy and Skoolie Escobar.
- On July 13th, 2017, she got featured on L8LOOMER's track Right Side. On February 1st, 2018, the singer came up with her single Roll with Us. The following month, she released the second track from her upcoming album called Go to Town along with its music video. She released her full-length debut album Amala on March 30th, 2018.
- She released her debut studio album, Amala in 2018 and a deluxe repackage in 2019. She released the single Juicy in August 2019 which debuted at number 83 on the US Billboard Hot 100, earning Doja Cat her first entry on the chart.
- Juicy later peaked at number 45 on the same chart. In the same year, She released her second studio album, Hot Pink.
- On March 25th, 2020, She is set to embark on the Hot Pink Tour, to promote her second studio album.
Who is Doja Cat dating now?
Reflecting on her personal life, Doja is dating her long term boyfriend, Johnny Utah. However, information regarding their first meeting and when they start dating each other is still unknown to the media. They opened about their relationship publicly in September 2019. Currently, She is enjoying her romantic life with her boyfriend, alongside balancing her professional life.
How much is Doja Cat's worth?
As an uprising star, Doja might be earning a handsome amount of money throughout her career till the date. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth is said to be $400k at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Doja Cat?
Observing her body physics, Doja stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 55 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of black eyes and hair color. Further, her body measures 35-27-36 inches.