Emma Roberts Bio, Net Worth, Engaged, Dating, Boyfriend, Age, Facts, Wiki, Parents, Family, Height, Awards, AHS, TV Shows, Career, Famous for, News
Emma Roberts is an American actor and singer known for playing lead roles in many television series and Hollywood movies. She started acting at the age of nine with a role in the movie 'Blow', but got recognition after being cast as Addie Singer on the Nickelodeon television series 'Unfabulous'. Among her movies, she is best known for acting in 'Aquamarine', 'Nancy Drew', 'The Art of Getting By', 'We're the Millers', 'Palo Alto' and 'Nerve'. To know about her, keep reading the article below.
Who are the parents of Emma Roberts?
Recalling her early life, Emma was born to Kelly Cunningham and Eric Roberts in Rhinebeck, New York, United States. She was raised with her Step-mother Eliza Roberts through her father’s marriage. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed(English, German, Swedish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh).
Regarding her education, She was educated at the Archer School for Girls in Los Angeles, California. In 2011, she joined Sarah Lawrence College in New York to study English literature.
When did Emma Roberts begin to start acting?
- Emma Roberts started her career as a daughter of Johnny Depp’s character in 2001 movie ‘Blow’ which was followed by many short-lived characters. But, the opportunity to play as Addie Singer on the Nickelodeon’s Television series ‘Unfabulous’ and for recording the soundtrack of her studio album ‘Unfabulous and More’ made her stardom achieve its peak. She has been featured in the movie Aquamarine along with Sara Paxton in the year 2006.
- Another movie that made her even more popular as a family film ‘Grand Champion’ and Television series ‘Scream Queens’ (2015-present). In 2017, Roberts played Jess in the drama film Who We Are Now, released on September 9 at the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival.
- Later, Roberts returned to American Horror Story, guest-starring as newscast reporter Serena Belinda, in its seventh season, Cult, in the episode "11/9".
- In March 2018, it was announced that Roberts is set to star in Anya's Ghost, an upcoming supernatural comedy film based on the award-winning graphic novel of the same name, written by Vera Brosgol and published in 2011. From April to August 2018, Roberts starred in three films: In a Relationship, Billionaire Boys Club, and Little Italy.
- In 2019, Roberts starred in the fantasy drama film Paradise Hills, as Uma. The film had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on January 26. Roberts stars in the ninth season of American Horror Story, 1984, in 2019, as Brooke Thompson.
- Apart from acting, she engaged in music as well. In 2005, Roberts released a debut album titled Unfabulous and More. The album was released on September 27, 2005, through Columbia Records and Nick Records. The album peaked at number 46 and 10 on Billboard's Heatseekers Albums and Kid Albums charts, respectively.
- In the same year, two singles were released from the album: "I Wanna Be" and "Dummy". The album includes several original songs (among them "Dummy" and "I Wanna Be", both of which were also released as music videos, "I Have Arrived" and "This Is Me", which was co-written by Roberts), as well as some of Addie's songs from the first season, including "Punch Rocker" and "New Shoes" (both from the episode "The Party"), "94 Weeks (Metal Mouth Freak)" (from "The Bar Mitzvah") and "Mexican Wrestler" (which had previously appeared on Jill Sobule's 2000 album Pink Pearl and in the episode "The 66th Day" from Unfabulous).
- During the same year, Roberts recorded "If I Had It My Way" for the soundtrack of the 2005 Disney film Ice Princess. In 2006, Roberts covered the song "Island in the Sun", which was originally recorded by Weezer in 2001; she recorded the song for the Aquamarine soundtrack, a film in which she starred as one of the lead actors.
What are the achievements of Emma Roberts?
Emma's achievement in the acting sector has led her to win ‘Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a Feature Film-supporting actor’ and ‘ShoWest Award for Female Star Tomorrow’ along with ‘MTV Movie Award- Best kiss’, ‘Maui Film Festival- Shining Star Award’, and ‘Teen Choice Award- Choice Movie Actress, Comedy’.
Is Emma Roberts married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Emma is an unmarried woman. Currently, she is dating actor Garrett Hedlund. The couple announced in June 2020 that they are expecting their first child.
Previously, she was is in a relationship with Evan Peters. Their engagement held in 2017 but didn't tie to knot and they are separated. Before him, she was linked with many celebrities. They are Alex Pettyfer, Max Thieriot, Ryan Sheckler, Christopher Hines Dathan Kuppin, and Chace Crawford.
How much net worth does Emma Roberts own?
For her acting career, Emma must earn the sum of a good amount of money and fame as an actress in the entertainment industry till dates. As per online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $15 million as of 2019. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Emma Roberts?
Observing her body physics, Emma has a 5 feet 2 inches height with bodyweight 51 kg. Her shoe size is 8(US), her bra size is 32A and her dress size is 2(US). She has a light brown hair color and her eye color is green. She has a well-shaped body of 32-23-30 inches.
Did You Know?
- Has a phobia of flying.
- Was arrested in Canada for domestic violence against her boyfriend Evan Peters. He did not press any charges and Roberts was released after a few hours in jail.
- She does not smoke.