Emma Stone - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Wiki, Affair, Husband, Married, Boyfriend, Dating, SNL, BTS, Awards, Hair, Family, Height, Parents, Career
The well-known American actress is Emily Jean Stone. She is professionally known as Emma Stone. In 2017, she was the highest-paid actress in the world. She appeared in Forbes Celebrity 100 in 2013 and the Time 100 in 2017 and has been cited in the media as one of the most talented actresses of her generation.
Emma Stone’s Early Life
Emma Stone’s real name is Emily Jean Stone. She was born on 6 November 1988 at Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S. She was born to Krista Jean Stone who was a homemaker and Jeffrey Charles Stone who was the founder and CEO of a general contracting company. She has the younger brother named Spencer Stone. She has German, English, Scottish and Irish ancestry. She was educated at Sequoya Elementary School and attended Cocopah Middle School for the sixth grade. She attended Xavier College Preparatory which is an all-girl Catholic high school but dropped out after one semester to become an actress.
Emma Stone’s Body Features
Stone’s weight is 53 kg and height is 1.68 m. She has hazel green eyes and blonde color hair. Overall, she has a balanced and healthy body.
Emma Stone’s Career
- At the age of 11, she came in a stage production of ‘The Wind in the Willows’.
- She appeared in sixteen productions at ‘Phoenix's Valley Youth Theatre’ including ‘The Princess and the Pea’, ‘Alice's Adventures in Wonderland’, and ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat’.
- In 2004, she made her television debut on the VH1 talent competition reality show ‘In Search of the New Partridge Family’. she also had a guest appearance in the HBO series ‘Lucky Louie’.
- In April 2007, she played Violet Trimble in the Fox action drama ‘Drive’, but the show got canceled after the 7th episode.
- In 2007, she made her film debut in ‘Superbad’.
- In 2008, she starred in the film named ‘The Rocker’ and ‘The House Bunny’.
- In 2009, she played in ‘Ghosts of Girlfriend Past’, ‘Zombie land’ and ‘Paper Man’.
- In 2010, she provided the voice of an Australian Shepherd in ‘Marmaduke’. She also played in the film named ‘The Scarlet Letter’. She also hosted ‘Saturday Night Live’.
- In 2011, she had a brief appearance in the film ‘Friends With Benefit’. She played in the dram named ‘The Help’.
- In 2012, she got a role in the action comedy film ‘21 Jump Street’ and ‘Spider-Man 3’. She voiced a role in the crime-based video game named ‘Sleeping Dogs’.
- In 2013, she came with a voice role in DreamWorks' ‘The Croods’. She appeared in the movie named ‘Movie 43’ and ‘Gangster Squad’.
- In 2014, she reprised the role in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ and ‘Bridman’.
- From November 2014 to February 2015, she starred in a revival of the Broadway musical ‘Cabaret’ as Sally Bowles.
- In 2015, she played in the film named ‘Aloha’ and ‘Irrational Man’.
- She was cast in the musical drama named ‘La La Land’.
- In 2017, her film was released named ‘Battle of the Sexes’.
- In 2018, she was in the historical drama named ‘The Favorite’.
- In September 2018, she will feature in and serve as an executive producer for the Netflix fantasy series ‘Maniac’. She will also appear in the drama named ‘Love May Fail’ and in the sequel of ‘Zombie land’. She will also portray Cruella de Vil in the action spin-off of ‘One Hundred and One Dalmatians’.
Emma Stone’s Award
- She won the ‘Young Hollywood Award’ for ‘Exciting New Face’.
- She won the MTV Movie Award for ‘Best Comedic Performance’.
- At the 2012 Teen Choice Awards, she won the ‘Choice Movie Actress- Comedy’ award.
- She won ‘Best Ensemble Cast’ from the ‘Women Film Critics Circle’ and the ‘Broadcast Film Critics Association’.
- She won ‘Spike Video Game Award’ for ‘Best Performance by a Human Female’ nomination.
- She won ‘Favorite Movie Actress’ award at the ‘2015 Kids' Choice Awards’.
- She was nominated for an ‘Academy’, a ‘BAFTA’, a ‘Golden Globe’, a ‘Screen Actors Guild’, and a ‘Critics' Choice Movie’ award for ‘Best Supporting Actress’.
- She was nominated for ‘Choice Movie Actress – Comedy’ at the ‘2015 Teen Choice Awards’.
- She received an ‘Academy’, ‘BAFTA’, ‘Golden Globe’ and a ‘SAG’ award for ‘Best Actress’.
- She has been nominated for two ‘Academy Awards’ for ‘Best Supporting Actress’ and ‘Best Actress’.
- She won ‘Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical’ at the ‘74th Golden Globe Awards’ and ‘Screen Actors Guild Award’ for ‘Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role’.
Emma Stone’s Personal Life
Stone is single. Before she dated Teddy Geiger who is a singer from 2007 to 2009. Then she dated Kieran Culkin who is an actor from 2010 to 2011. Later she dated Andrew Garfield in 2011 and got separated in 2015.
Stone’s net worth is estimated to be $28 million.
Trivias About Emma Stone You Need To Know.
- She worked part-time at a dog-treat bakery.
- From 2012 to 2014, she hosted the Entertainment Industry Foundation's 'Revlon Run/Walk', which helps fight women's cancer.
- Stone was named the best-dressed woman of 2012 by 'Vogue' magazine.
- In 2017, Buzznet named her one of the world's most beautiful women.
- She's a fan of Kpop.
- Highest paid actress of 2017 with $26 million.
- She has a phobia of being lifted in the air because she broke her arms after being lifted onto a high beam.
- Ranked #27 on Maxim's "Hot 100" of 2014 list.
- Ranked #5 on Askmen's list of the top 99 "most desirable" women for 2013.
- Voted #6 on Ask Men's top 99 'most desirable' women of 2012.
- In 2009, she featured in AskMen's Top 99 Women, FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World, and Maxim magazine's Hot 100.
- She was ranked #49 in Maxim magazine's Hot 100 of 2010 list.
- She once had an asthma attack when she was filming for the “Easy A” film in 2009.
- She is not on social media.
- Her favorite thing to cook in the kitchen is macaroni and cheese with only butter and no milk.