Garcelle Beauvais - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Famous, Husband, Divorce, Wiki, Boyfriend, Kids, Father, Family, Parents, Nationality, Age, Height, RHOBH
Garcelle Beauvais is a Haitian–American actress, reality television personality, author and former fashion model who is widely recognized for her role as Francesca "Fancy" Monroe on The WB television sitcom, "The Jamie Foxx Show". She also appears as the main cast member of season 10 of the Bravo reality television series, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Beauvais has appeared in magazines for Essence, Ebony, Playboy and many more.
Beauvais was also named one of People Magazine's highly-coveted 50 Most Beautiful in 2014.
Why is Garcelle Beauvais Famous?
- Famous for her role as Francesca Monroe on The WB television sitcom, "The Jamie Foxx Show".
Where was Garcelle Beauvais Born?
Garcelle Beauvais was born on November 26, 1966, in Saint-Marc, Haiti. Her birth name is Garcelle Beauvais. Her nationality is Haitian–American. Beauvais belongs while Sagittarius is her zodiac sign.
Beauvais was born as the youngest child in a well-to-do family to Marie-Claire Beauvais(mother) and Axel Jean Pierre(father). Her mother was a nurse while her father was a lawyer. However, her parents divorced while she was just 3,
and then Beauvais, 7 moved along with her mother and six elder siblings to the United States. They settled in Massachusetts where she enrolled in elementary school, North Miami Beach Senior High School and even learned to speak English watching Sesame Street on television.
Later, when she was 16, she moved to Miami to pursue a career in modeling and a year after, at 17, she went to New York City to pursue a career as a fashion model.
Garcelle Beauvais's Career Highlights
- Garcelle Beauvais began her professional career as a model after she got signed to the Ford agency. She later modeled with Irene Marie Models.
- Beauvais modeled for Avon, Mary Kay, Clairol, Lerner New York Clothing Line, Neiman Marcus, and even walked the runway for Calvin Klein and Isaac Mizrahi.
- She made her first movie debut playing the role of a young woman housebuyer in "Manhunter"(1986).
- She got her TV debut with the role of Cynthia Nichols in the primetime Aaron Spelling soap opera, "Models Inc." in 1994.
- In 1996, she got her breakout career after she appeared as Francesca "Fancy" Monroe in The WB television sitcom, "The Jamie Foxx Show". She remained in the show for 5 years till 2001.
- She was then landed with the role of Assistant District Attorney Valerie Heywood on series, "NYPD Blue" in 2001. She appeared in the show until 2004.
- In 2005, she appeared as the main role of Nora Gage in the crime drama series, "Eyes".
- Beauvais played the main character Hanna Lindenon on the TNT law drama, "Franklin & Bash"(2011-12).
- She also appeared in several other films including "Wild Wild West", "Double Take", "Bad Company", "American Gun", "Women in Trouble", White House Down", "Small Time".
- In 2013, she won the "MPAH Haiti Movie Awards" - Honorary Award from the Motion Picture Association of Haiti.
- In 2017, she played the role of Doris Toomes in the Marvel-based film, "Spider-Man: Homecoming".
- She starred in R. Kelly's music video for "Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)" and Luther Vandross' music video, "Take You Out".
- She also appeared as Veronica Garland in the second season of the CBS All Access series, "Tell Me a Story"(2019-20).
- Beauvais starred as herself in season 10 of a popular reality show, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" which premiered on April 15, 2020.
- She will also be seen playing the role of Rose bearer in the comedy film, "Coming 2 America".
Is Garcelle Beauvais Still Married?
Garcelle Beauvais was previously married to producer Daniel Saunders. They got married in 1991 however, their marriage ended in 2000. They together have a son named Oliver Saunders, born in 1991.
Later, in May 2011, she got married to Mike Nilon who is a talent agent with Creative Artists Agency. The couple welcomed their twin sons, Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas Nilon on October 18, 2007. Just a year after their birth, in 2008, Garcelle launched her children's jewelry line called "Petit Bijou".
However, after 9 years of their marriage, Beauvais publicly accused Nilon of infidelity and filed for divorce on May 10, 2010, seeking joint custody of their sons.
How Much is Garcelle Beauvais Worth?
The 53 years old Garcelle Beauvais has quite a great earnings from her professional career as an actress. Working in this field for more than 3 decades, she has managed to amass million worth fortune fro her several movies and TV series.
Her estimated net worth is around $8 million. Besides, she also makes money from her model contracts and endorsement deals.
How Tall is Garcelle Beauvais?
Garcelle Beauvais is a gorgeous lady in her 50s. She has a well-maintained body physique of measurement of 34-25-36 inches. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 9inch.(1.73m) while her body weighs around 60kg(132 lbs). She has a brown complexion with black hair and brown eyes.