Gaspard Ulliel - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Death, Death Cause, Family, Girlfriend, Nationality, Parents, Facts, Height, Salary, Career, Shows, Kids, Wiki
Gaspard Ulliel was a talented French actor who was well recognized for having portrayed the young Hannibal Lecter in "Hannibal Rising" (2007) and fashion mogul Yves Saint Laurent in the biopic "Saint Laurent" (2014). His role in the 2003 film, "Strayed" earned him a nomination for a Cesar Award for Most Promising Actor. A Doberman pinscher gave him a scar on his cheek when he was six years old. He later modeled for French Vogue and in 1997, he debuted in Mission protection rapprochement. Gaspard also played Loic in the award-winning 2002 film, "Summer Things". Additionally, Ulliel joined the cast of the upcoming superhero streaming series "Moon Knight" in July 2021. Unhappily, we lost him on 19th January 2022.
Gaspard Ulliel Death Cause
Gaspard Ulliel, who was set to appear in Marvel's forthcoming TV series "Moon Knight", has died on 19th January 2022. He was 37. His family told news agency AFP he died on Wednesday following a skiing accident in the Alps. The actor was skiing in the Savoie region on Tuesday when he collided with another person. He suffered severe brain trauma and was airlifted to a hospital in Grenoble, where he died the next day. He was not wearing a helmet. He was transported by helicopter to the trauma unit of the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Grenoble Alpes in nearby La Tronche. The other skier was not hospitalized and an investigation is now underway. The news of his death came just a day after the trailer for "Moon Knight", in which he stars as Midnight Man, was released online.
- Being a French actor.
- For having portrayed the young Hannibal Lecter in "Hannibal Rising" (2007).
What was Gaspard Ulliel Nationality?
Gaspard Ulliel stepped for the very first time on 25th November 1984 in Boulogne-Billancourt, Hauts-de-Seine, France. He was of French nationality and he came from French-white ethnic background. Similarly, his religion was Christian and his race was white. Gaspard lastly celebrated his 37th birthday back in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign was Sagittarius. He was born to Christine Ulliel (mother), a runway show producer, and Serge Ulliel (father), a stylist.
Regarding Gaspard's education, he attended the University of Saint-Denis, where he studied cinema.
Gaspard Ulliel Career Timeline
- Gaspard Ulliel conceived his acting career starring in "Une Femme En Blanc" after which he was seen in the title role in the movie "Hannibal Rising" which was his first English-language film.
- He then appeared in Jean-Pierre Jeunet's "A Very Long Engagement" in 2004 and won a Cesar Award for Most Promising Actor for his performance.
- He starred on the cover of the January issue of French "Vogue" in 2007 as well as he portrayed French fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent in the 2014 biopic film "Saint Laurent", which earned him a Lumieres Award for Best Actor.
- Also, he appeared in two films in 2016: the lead role in Xavier Dolan's "It's Only the End of the World"; and in Stephanie Di Giusto's "The Dancer".
- He was also seen in Guillaume Nicloux's "Les Confins du Monde" as well as he was nominated for the Jury Prize for Best Actor at the Riviera International Film Festival for his role in Xavier Dolan's "It's Only the End of the World" in 2017.
- Gaspard joined the cast of the upcoming superhero streaming series "Moon Knight" in July 2021.
- Moreover, he appeared in the 2022 film "More Than Ever" and he also starred as Anton Mogart / Midnight Man in the TV series "Moon Knight?" in 2022.
Who was Gaspard Ulliel Wife?
Gaspard Ulliel was an unmarried actor. He had been in a relationship with model and singer Gaelle Pietri since 2013. On 9th November 2015, it was announced that the couple was expecting their first child together. The birth of the couple's son was announced on 9th February 2016. Previously, Gaspard dated actress Cecile Cassel from 2005 to 2007 and also had a brief relationship with Charlotte Casiraghi in 2007. He later dated Jordane Crantelle from 2008 to 2013. Concerning Ulliel's sexual orientation, he was straight.
How much was Gaspard Ulliel Net Worth?
Gaspard Ulliel had a net worth of $9 million at the time of his death (2022) whereas his exact amount of salary had not been disclosed yet. He was also the face of Longchamp which is a French leather and luxury goods company, along with Kate Moss. In addition, his major source of income was his acting career.
What was Gaspard Ulliel Height?
Gaspard Ulliel was a handsome actor who had an ideal height of 5 ft 11 in / 180 cm. His body weighed around 168 lb / 76 kg and his body build type was average. Gaspard had light brown hair and dark brown eyes color.
Trivias About Gaspard Ulliel You Need To Know.
- Gaspard's role in the 2003 film, Strayed, earned him a nomination for a Cesar Award for Most Promising Actor.
- A doberman pinscher gave him a scar on his cheek when he was six years old.
- He later modeled for French Vogue.
- In 1997, he debuted in Mission protection rapprochee.
- He and Kate Moss were the main models for Longchamp.