Gloria Trevi - Bio, Net Worth, Joven, AMAs 2018, Albums, Songs, Family, Affairs, Husband, Hijos, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki, Tour, Concert, Movie
A very famous Mexican singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, television hostess, music video director, and businesswoman is named as Gloria Trevi. She has sold more than twenty million records in her career. She is also a former member of a short-lived girl group named "Boquitas Pintadas".
Gossips and Rumors
Gloria Trevi Delivers Honest Speech About Her Personal Past at the 2018 Latin AMAs. Female empowerment was the main driving force at the Latin AMAs Thursday night (Oct. 25) and Gloria Trevi, who hosted and performed, made sure it was not only known but also felt. Gloria Trevi Talks Girl Power & New Song 'Ellas Soy Yo'. Gloria Trevi arrived at the 2018 Latin American Music Awards ready to co-host next to Becky G, Aracely Arambula, Leslie Grace, and Roselyn Sanchez, but first, she talked to Billboard about female empowerment and new music.
- The Supreme Diva of Mexican Pop.
Early Life of Gloria
On 15th February 1968, Gloria was born in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico with the birth name of Gloria de Los Angeles Trevino Ruiz. Her nationality is Mexican. Her mother’s name is Gloria Ruiz Arredondo and father’s name is Manuel Trevino Cantu. Her horoscope sign is Aquarius. She also has a brother named Luis Trevino. She is of Mexican ethnicity. As a teenager, she left Monterrey for Mexico City to pursue her music career.
Regarding her education, her educational background has not been disclosed yet.
Body Features of Gloria
Gloria is a very sexy lady. Her look is very attractive and attracts a lot of people through her glowing face and charming smile. She has a tall height of 5 feet 5 inches with a body weight of 58 kg. Her hair color is dyed golden brown and her eye color is brown. Her other body measurement will be updated soon.
Career of Gloria
- Gloria became a member of a short-lived girl group named "Boquitas Pintadas" in the year 1985.
- Later the group broke up after three years and she approached Sergio Andrade for the production of her first solo album, "Que Hago Aqui" which was released in the year 1989.
- After that, she released her second album "Tu Angel de la Guarda" in the year 1991.
- Her third album, "Me Siento Tan Sola" ("I Feel So Lonely"), was released in the year 1992.
- Then, she released two singles, "El Recuento De Los Danos" and "La Papa Sin Catsup", from her fourth studio album "Mas Turbada Que Nunca" in the year 1994.
- Her final album produced by Andrade, "Si Me Llevas Contigo" was released in the year 1995.
- She announced that she would retire to care for Andrade during his cancer battle on 13th March 1996.
- In the year 2000, she along with her backup singer Maria Raquenel Portillo were arrested in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on charges of corrupting minors.
- Later, she was cleared of the charges in 2004, due to lack of evidence, after spending four years and eight months in prison.
- After her release from prison, she released her sixth studio album, "Como Nace el Universo".
- Her seventh studio album "Una Rosa Blu" was a massive critical and commercial success in the year 2007.
- Her eighth album "Gloria" was released in the year 2010.
- Her tenth album "De Pelicula" was released in the year 2013.
- Her eleventh album "EI Amor" was released in the year 2015.
- In the year 2017, She collaborated with fellow Mexican artist Alejandra Guzman for the album "Versus".
- The album included two singles, "Cuando un Hombre te Enamora" and "Mas Buena". The two singers embarked on the Versus World Tour during summer and fall 2017.
Affairs of Gloria
Gloria Trevi is a married woman. She is married to Armando Gomez, a lawyer in 17th December 2009, her longtime girlfriend. She gave birth to her first child with Armando when she was in prison in the year 2002. The couple is blessed with three children named Ana Andrade, Miguel Armando Gomez, and Angel Gabriel Gomez. The couple has been married for over seven years now and their relationship is going very well. There is no any sign of separation between them and the couple is living a happy life together.
Net worth of Gloria
The net worth of this famous celebrity, Gloria Trevi is estimated to have $40 Million as of 2018. She is earning a good amount of money from her career. Her major source of income is from her singing career. Her present salary is not revealed yet and will be updated soon. But there is no any doubt in the mind of her follower that she is earning a good amount of money from her career.
Trivias About Gloria Trevi You Need To Know.
- She signed her first record contract with Sony Music Ariola in 1989.
- She has released eight #1 Mexican singles since 1989, including "Todos Me Miran."
- She performed the duet "Culpable o Inocente" with Jenni Rivera in 2008.
- She has two sons, Miguel and Angel, and a daughter, Ana.