Who is Jackie Evancho - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Dating, Boyfriend, College, Age, Sister, Height, Singer, AGT, Kitty, Masked Singer, Songs, Albums
Jackie Evancho is an American classical crossover singer who gained nationwide fame very early in her life. Born and brought up in Pennsylvania, she started her musical career at the age of 9 when she emerged as the first runner up in the talent hunt show Hitman Talent Hunt Contest. In November 2009, She released her debut album as an independent artist named Prelude to a Dream, in which she sang covers for many classic songs.
She gained a steady fan following via YouTube and participated in the fifth season of America’s Got Talent where she ended up as the first runner up. Columbia Records signed her on and she released her debut studio album in 2010 titled O Holy Night. The album was a major critical and commercial success and Jackie kept the successful momentum with her subsequent six albums as well.
Even before she turned 18, she was one of the most recognizable faces in American classical singing. Three of her albums have debuted on the top of Billboard 200 charts. In 2017, she was invited to sing the American national anthem during the presidential inauguration for Donald Trump. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Jackie Evancho famous for?
- An American classical crossover singer.
Where is Jackie Evancho from?
Recalling her early life, Jackie was born in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, the USA to her parents in the year 2000. His nationality is American and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She was born to Catholic parents; Lisa and Michael Evancho as Jacqueline Marie Evancho. Her father had a video security business until 2010. Also, she has an elder sister Juliet (before Jacob) who is a transgender, and 2 younger siblings, Rachel and Zachary. She is compassionate and used to donate her toys to charity in childhood.
Which college did Jackie Evancho attend?
Concerning her education, Jackie attended Pine Richlands School. But since her singing acquired most of her time, she could not attend formal school and switched to cyber schooling. Further, She enjoys sewing, swimming, drawing, archery, and horse-riding.
When did Jackie Evancho begin her music career?
- Moving towards her career, Jackie released her debut album titled O Holy Night and it became an instant success. It debuted on the 2nd spot on Billboard 200 chart and made her the youngest solo artist to debut in the top 10 list of the chart.
- She further became the top-selling debut artist of 2010. The album further went on attaining the top 3 spots in the Billboard Classical and Billboard Holiday Albums charts and sold 2,39,000 copies in the first week of its release.
- The album was promoted on several platforms such as The Oprah Winfrey Show and The Today Show, further ensuring the humongous success of the album. The overwhelming success of the first album was followed by a second album titled Dream with Me, which got released in June 2011. The album debuted on the second spot on Billboard 200 and was certified gold by the RIAA.
- The album’s success crossed the national borders and Jackie became the youngest artist ever to debut on the top 5 in the UK. The album featured covers of some classic songs along with some originals with some of the lyrics written by Jackie herself. Several mainstream classical singers such as Barbara Streisand and Susan Boyle contributed their talents to the success of the album.
- In July 2011, She embarked on her first nationwide solo tour to further promote her album and performed at 18 venues across the nation.
- In December 2011, she came out with her Christmas album titled Heavenly Christmas. This was her first album to not debut in the top 10 of Billboard 200 but kept dominating the Billboard Classical chart. Eventually, Billboard ranked Heavenly Christmas on the fourth spot for the list of highest-selling classical albums of the year.
- Keeping up with the pace, She released her fourth full-length studio album in October 2012 titled Songs from the Silver Screen. The album included Jackie’s rendition of popular songs from classic films such as The Lion King, Titanic, Moulin Rouge! and the South Pacific. The album debuted on the 7th spot on the Billboard 200 thus making her the youngest ever musician to have three Billboard top 10 albums.
- In September 2014, She released her next album titled Awakening. This album was unique to her previous efforts in many ways. It had covers of some classic songs along with the classic covers of some contemporary songs.
- One of the most loved songs from the album was her rendition of the song Rains of Castemere from the popular fantasy drama series Game of Thrones. The album debuted at the 17th spot in the Billboard 200 charts.
- In October 2016, She released her third Christmas album titled Someday at Christmas, which received average reviews from her fans and critics alike. It barely managed a place in Billboard 200’s top 100 list. It was named the 27th bestselling album of 2016.
- In March 2017, She released her seventh and her last album to date titled Two Hearts. The album debuted on the 100th spot on Billboard 200 and at the top of the Billboard Classical charts. The promotions took place during a live tour and on TV shows such as New York Live, The View and Today Show.
- On April 12th, 2019, She released her eighth studio album, The Debut, focusing on songs from 21st century Broadway musicals and musical films. The album was produced by Michael Mangini. She stated in 2019 that she has begun working with vocal coach Joan Lader.
- She began a U. S. tour in April 2019 to promote The Debut, beginning with two nights at Feinstein's/54 Below in New York. She has also been promoting the album on various media, including Yahoo! Finance and Good Morning America. She performed three concerts with Michael Feinstein at his eponymous club in New York in August. The album is her eighth consecutive release on the Billboard Classical Albums chart to reach No. 1.
Who is Jackie Evancho dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jackie is an unmarried girl. She has managed to keep her personal information so secret that nothing relating her past and present affairs status is published.
Being young, it seems like she is sharpening her strength and skills to make all dreams come true. Presently, She is single and does not seem to have any affairs.
What is Jackie Evancho worth?
Being a singer, Jackie earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $6 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jackie Evancho?
Observing her body physics, Jackie stands a height of 5 feet 1 inch and weighs around 47 Kg. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Besides these, her body figure measures the size of 32-23-33 inches. Her bra size is 30B and her dress size is 4 (US).
Trivias About Jackie Evancho You Need To Know.
- She was America's Got Talent (2006) season 5 runner-up.
- Her mother travels with her for Jackie's singing engagements.
- Her sister Rachel appeared in her music video "Safe and Sound" from the film "The Hunger Games".
- Sang the "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the inauguration of President Donald Trump (20 January 2017).