Jaclyn Hill - Bio, Net Worth, Affair, Husband, Divorce, Palette, Palette, Cosmetics, Morphe, Jeffree Star, Age, Height, Wiki, Facts, House, Career
YouTube is a platform where many people across the world could show their raw hidden talent. Among those talents, YouTube has dug an astonishing makeup artist, Jaclyn Hill. With her creative content about tips and tricks of Makeup has led her to become the top Makeup Guru and YouTube Personality. Furthermore, she has also amassed more than 5.3 million families on her YouTube channel. She even launched her first highlighters with BECCA Cosmetics which become fast-selling product on the release date and broke Sephora’s record.
What is Jaclyn Hill known for?
- An American make-up artist and YouTube star.
- Her creative contents about tips and tricks of Makeup.
Where is the birthplace of Jaclyn Hill?
Back to her early life, Jaclyn was born in Illinois, United States. She is the daughter of Robin Eilers and James Eilers. Furthermore, she is the youngest member of the family. Jaclyn has two older siblings a brother, Nicholas and a sister Rachel. She grew up in Minera, Illinois along with her parents.
When she was just a child, her father faced a tragic accident and got several injuries. As her parents separated, she has not any link with her father. Talking about her education, Jaclyn completed a local high school. Later, she joined a college in Sarasota to study photography.
When did Jaclyn Hill pursue her YouTube career?
- Jaclyn started her career as a freelance makeup artist in the Tampa area. She also worked at a MAC Cosmetics store. In 2011 and launched her YouTube channel at the age of 21. Her initial videos introduced makeup tutorials encouraged by Kourtney Kardashian and Kim.
- The video ‘Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup Tutorial’ that Jaclyn posted on 25th August 2014 supported her to get more subscribers and a broader fan base.
- Furthermore, she has collaborated with the Australian cosmetics brand, Becca. Together, they have begun bestselling highlighter called “Champagne Pop”.
- In 2015, she associated with Morphe Cosmetics to create a palette containing her favorite Morphe eyeshadow products. In June 2017, Jaclyn invented a new eyeshadow palette 'Jaclyn Hill Palette" which also became a huge success.
- She has arrived a long way since her starting days and now owns a company and a line of cosmetics and is a well-known name among the best stylists.
- By 2016, she created a new eyeshadow palette known as Jaclyn Hill palette for Morphe. Jaclyn also collaborated with Kim Kardashian on 11 July 2017 entitled Get Ready with Me & Kim Kardashian,” which become one of the most viewed videos of Hill.
- Moreover, currently, her video has amassed more than 9.9 million. She has also gained more than 5.3 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- In May 2019 Jaclyn Hill launched her own cosmetics line named Jaclyn Cosmetics. Her first line which consists of 20 nude lipsticks is due to launch on 30th May 2019.
Is Jaclyn Hill married?
Reflecting her personal life, Jaclyn was a married woman. She got married to drummer Jon Hill on 29th August 2009. Her husband Jon is a drummer and youtube personality. She met Jon when she was a teenager, and married him in her teens when she was 19, and he was 21. After 9 years of relationship, the adorable couple decided to get a divorce on 16th May 2018. The reason behind their divorce was because her husband Jon Hill cheated on her.
Beauty Jaclyn Hill is now dating her new boyfriend named Farnum and the two are Instagram officials.
Rumors about her new affair swirled in the media shortly after she divorced her husband as she kept sharing a mysterious handheld shot of the pair.
In one of her Instagram posts, she mentioned that she wants to go on a date with him for the rest of her life.
Who is Jaclyn Hill Ex- Husband Jon Hill?
How much net worth is Jaclyn Hill owns?
Jaclyn Hill earns a good sum of money in her career. Being active in this field since 2011, Jacklyn earns a handsome amount of money from several videos. Jaclyn's income comes from deals with cosmetic companies like Becca.
Although she has been accomplishing her job in the best way, Jaclyn has not bagged any awards and honors till date. Allocating information from several sources as of 2019, it is found out that Jaclyn Hill's current estimated net worth is reported to be around $6 million.
How tall is Jaclyn Hill?
Observing her body physics, Jaclyn has a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 61 kg. Furthermore, she has attractive blue eyes and dark brown hair. Moreover, her bra size is 32B, waist size is 25 inches, and hip size is 37 inches.