Jason Derulo - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Dating, Cats Trailer Drops, Cast, Taylor Swift, Songs, Mamacita, Rum Tum Tugger, Albums Rank, EP, 2Sides
Jason Joel Desrouleaux famed as Jason Derulo is an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Since the beginning of his solo recording career in 2009, he has sold more than 30 million singles and won 11 Platinum singles, including “Wiggle,” “Talk Dirty,” “In My Head,” and “Whatcha Say”. His next album, "2Sides", will follow in 2019. Let's check out the net worth, career, salary, body measurements, early life, the girlfriend of Jason.
‘Cats’ Trailer Drops
Universal has released the first trailer for its film adaptation of the Broadway play, “Cats,” starring Taylor Swift, Jennifer Hudson and James Corden. Based on the book “Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats” by T.S. Eliot, the musical follows the Jellicle cats, a family of felines who go before the group’s leader Old Deuteronomy to see who will be selected to travel to the Heaviside layer for a new life. The original musical won six Tony awards. However, in this iteration, things are a little different. Instead of actors dressed as cats, as many fans are familiar with in the Broadway production, director Tony Hooper opted to use motion-capture technology, meaning the cats will actually appear as singing furry felines. The already star-studded cast is completed with another team of big names including Judi Dench (Old Deuteronomy), Rebel Wilson (Jennyanydots), Steven McRae (Skimbleshanks), Ian McKellen (Gus), Jason Derulo (Rum Tum Tugger) and Idris Elba (Macavity).
Jason Derulo Releases 'Mamacita' Video Featuring Farruko
Jason Derulo’s “Mamacita” video featuring Farruko is here. The anglo superstar surprised fans with the clip on Thursday afternoon (July 18). On the Billboard charts, “Mamacita” debuted No.1 on the Latin Digital Songs Sales chart dated July, 20, becoming both acts' first leader on the list. “I wanted to make a party song that had a Latin feel, when I got Farruko’s verse I felt like it was going to be fire,” Derulo previously told Billboard. Derulo self-directed the music video, which was filmed in Miami and Los Angeles. In the clip, he looks for his Mamacita who purposely got lost in a club.
Early Life of Jason Derulo
On 21st September 1989, Jason Derulo was born in Miramar, Florida, the US as Jason Joel Desrouleaux. He is the son of Joel Desrouleaux and Jocelyne Desrouleaux. He is the youngest of three children. The information about his siblings is unknown. He holds American citizenship but is of (Afro-American) ethnicity. He has attended Dillard High School in Florida and went on to The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York. His other early life information will be added soon. As of 2018, he celebrated his 21st birthday.
Body Measurements of Jason Derulo
Jason Derulo is a very handsome singer with black hair and dark brown eyes. He has got a very charming smile with an attractive personality. He has a tall height of 6 feet. He weighs around 75 kg. His other body measurements such as bicep size, waist size has not been disclosed yet but we will add it soon once we get information regarding it.
Career of Jason Derulo
- Derulo writes songs for performers such as Diddy, Danity Kane, Donnie Klang, Sean Kingston, Cassie, and Lil Wayne since he was young and also intended to become a solo performer.
- After attending performing arts colleges such as The American Musical and Dramatic Academy and improving his skills as a singer and dancer, as well as performing in theatrical productions such as Ragtime and Smokey Joe’ Rotem, who signed it to Beluga Heights Records and Warner Bros, his record label.
- His debut album, Jason Derulo, was published on 2nd March 2010.
- In early March 2010, he first peaked in the top ten UK and Irish Album Charts.
- In his appearances, he spent six weeks promoting the album as one of the opening acts for Lady Gaga’s The Monster Ball Tour 2009-2010.
- The album’s third single is “Ridin’ Solo”.
- In 2011, he recorded a track for her album Unbroken with Demi Lovato called “Together.”
- His second studio album, Future History, was published on 27th September 2011.
- His detailed his journey to record the album through a series of webisodes posted on his official website.
- On 20th May 2011, his lead single, “Don’t Wanna Go Home,” was released which landed in the UK and int at the number one place.
- On 3rd March 2017, he published a new single entitled “Swalla,” featuring Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign.
- On 17th March Pitbull and Derulo published the song “Educate Ya” from the former Climate Change album.
- On March 31, Cheyenne Frontier Days announced the addition of Jason Derulo to their 2017 Frontier Nights concert roster on Friday, July 28, 2017. At the 2017 Billboard Music Awards on May 21, Derulo announced the title of their next studio album 777.
- His new single, "Mamacita", featuring Farruko, was released on 5th July 2019, and will also be included on the album, 2Sides.
Net Worth of Jason Derulo
Jason Derulo is a successful singer in this modern era and h has accumulated a huge amount of money from his career. He has a net worth of around $10 million and his salary is around $4 million per annum. His primary source of income is from music and songs. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a luxurious lifestyle from his career.
Marital Status (Unmarried), Girlfriend, Dating
Jason Derulo is not married yet but he is in a relationship. He has settled in a relationship with a secret girl. He refused to name the girl or to detail anything about her. They are not captured yet with any single paparazzi photo and he seems to be protecting the girl seriously. It seems also that he wants to have a serious relationship with a girl since he protects her like that. As of today, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances.
Previously, he was in a relationship with Jordin Sparks and Daphne Joy who both are Glam Models.