Jeff Baena - Bio, Net Worth, Story, Married, Wife, Nationality, Age, Family, Parents, Height, Wiki, Education, Career, Facts, Children, Awards, Movies
Jeff Baena is an American screenwriter and film director. Baena is known for the films Life After Beth, Joshy, and The Little Hours. He is also known for co-writing and directing the film, I Heart Huckabees. He has been in the Hollywood scene since 2004.
Baena is also known as the longtime partner of actress Aubrey Plaza who he started dating in 2011. The couple got married in 2021.
What is Jeff Baena Famous For?
- Co-writer of comedy film, I Heart Huckabees.
- Husband of Aubrey Plaza.
Where is Jeff Baena From?
Jeff Baena was born on 29 June 1977. His birth place is in Miami, Florida in the United States. He holds an American nationality. Baena grew up in South Florida. He belongs to the white ethnicity. He was born in a Jewish family. His zodiac sign is Cancer. Information about his parents and siblings is not available at present.
Regarding his educational background, he studied film at New York University.
Jeff Baena Career
- Jeff Baena moved to Los Angeles after graduating from New York University.
- He started his career as a production assistant for Robert Zemeckis.
- He worked on several films under Zemeckis.
- He then worked as an assistant editor for writer-director David O. Russell.
- They worked together for a year and a half.
- Baena injured one of his eyes in a car accident.
- While recovering from the injury, he started discussing story ideas with Russell.
- The two collaborated on four scripts together.
- One of their best projects was the 2004 independent comedy film, I Heart Huckabees. Russell directed the film.
- Baena made his feature film debut as a director with the 2014 zombie comedy film, Life After Beth. He wrote the film as well. He had already begun writing the film in 2003.
- Baena's other known films are The Little Hours (2017) and Horse Girl (2020). He wrote and directed both films.
- He also wrote, directed, and produced the television show, Cinema Toast.
- He is writing and directing the upcoming film, Spin Me Round.
Jeff Baena Wife
Film director and screenwriter Jeff Baena is a married man. He is married to Aubrey Plaza. Plaza is an American actress, comedian, and producer. The couple started dating in 2011. The two dated for a long time before tying a knot to each other in 2021. The two often have worked together. He does not have any children yet.
He lives in California.
Jeff Baena Height
Filmmaker Jeff Baena stands around a height of 1.68 m i.e. 5 feet and 6 inches tall. He has a body weight of around 171 lbs i.e. 78 kg. He has a slim body build. His eye color is brown while his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Jeff Baena Net Worth
Jeff Baena is one of the familiar names in Hollywood. You may not see him on screen, but he is active behind the screen as a writer, director, and producer. He has written and directed several hit movies. The majority of his income comes from his filmmaking career in Hollywood. At present his net worth is estimated around $3 million.
Trivias About Jeff Baena You Need To Know.
- He was set to make his directorial debut with the film Joshy. However Adam Pally pulled out for personal reasons.
- He started creating stories and ideas while recovering from an eye injury sustained in an accident.