Last updated on August 25th, 2023 at 03:41 am
Facts About Jennifer Arcuri
|Jennifer Marie Arcuri
|University of Wisconsin
|College / University
|Hult International Business School
|Graduate in MBA
|5 feet 7 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Source of Wealth
|Former model, Actress, technology entrepreneur
|Wikipedia Twitter Instagram Facebook
Jennifer Arcuri is a popular British-American businesswoman who is also a founder of a video-tech social network called "Playboy Ltd". Arcuri is also a former model and actress who has appeared in films like "The Write Stuff"(2005), "Naughty@ 40"(2011) and "Commute"(2007). Arcuri is best known for producing a series of tech policy discussions, the InnoTech Live, in London, England. She is also a pole dancer.
What is Jennifer Arcuri Famous for?
- Famous as the founder of the video-tech social network, Playbox Ltd worth 126,000 euros.
Where is Jennifer Arcuri From?
Jennifer Arcuri was born in 1985 in the United States. Her birth name is Jennifer Arcuri. Her nationality is American though she was born in America. Arcuri belongs to White ethnicity.
Jennifer Arcuri is the daughter of Christine Arcuri(mother) and John Jendrezejewski(step-father). She was raised in London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco along with her parents. Arcuri graduated from the University of Wisconsin after which she moved to London to complete her MBA from the Hult International Business School.
Jennifer Arcuri Career Highlights
Jennifer Arcuri began modeling while she was at her high school however, she couldn't find her way out of the modeling career. Sooner, she got interested in acting and also appeared in movies like "The Write Stuff"(2005), "Commute"(2007) and "Naughty@ 40"(2011). Arcuri also served at Moro Bay Sushi restaurant previously. She was also a pole dancer.
Arcuri started working professionally as a DJ on Radio Disney, before moving into a film - where she wrote, produced and directed a short sold at Cannes Film Festival. Later, she founded a series of technical policy discussions called "InnoTech Live" in London. She also founded the video-tech social network, Playbox Ltd.
The current prime minister of the UK, Boris Johnson is gaining quite a lot of attention on social media after his name was joined with Jennifer Arcuri. Arcuri and Johnson claim themselves to be just very good friends but during Johnson's tenure as Mayor of London, there were a number of scandals going on about their relation.
At the same time, she even had joined the Conservative campaign team while Johnson was working as Mayor. Moreover, Arcuri also launched quite a few events related to her business, where Johnson was seen usually. Also, Arcuri received monetary sponsorships from a couple of foundations run by Boris Johnson.
Who is Jennifer Arcuri Married to?
The 34 years old gorgeous lady, Jennifer Arcuri is a married woman. Arcuri is married to her husband, Matthew Hickey. The couple together runs a cybersecurity organization, "Hacker house". The couple together has a daughter.
Jennifer Arcuri is in headlines for her relationship with the current prime minister of the UK, Boris Johnson. Boris and Jennifer are named together and are gaining quite a few publicity for their relation. In many of the events related to Arcuri's business, Johnson was seen usually attending those. Arcuri was also seen receiving monetary sponsorships from a couple of foundations run by Boris Johnson.
What is the Net Worth of Jennifer Arcuri?
Jennifer Arcuri has managed to earn a healthy fortune worth a million dollars through her professional career as a businesswoman. Arcuri earns a fortune worth 600 thousand euros from her tech. company.
How Tall is Jennifer Arcuri?
Jennifer Arcuri has a maintained average body physique. Arcuri stands tall with a height of 5 feet 7 inch while her body weighs around 127 lbs. Arcuri has a body measurement of 34-27-34 inches with 32B as her bra size and 6(US) as her shoe size. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Jennifer Arcuri You Need To Know.
- She spoke at TEDxLiverpool in 2016 and at TEDxManchester in 2017.
- She studied politics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, theatre at Pace University in New York, filmmaking at the University of Southern California, and film at the American University in Paris for a summer.
- She also appeared in movies like "The Write Stuff" (2005), "Commute" (2007), and "Naughty @ 40" (2011).
- While she was living in New York, she worked at the United Nations as a French translator for the Commission on the Status of Women Conference from January 2005 to May 2007.
- Arcuri debuted as a producer-director with the short film ‘The Suitcase’, which was selected for the Short Film Showcase at the Cannes Film Festival.
- She is the co-founder of Osaka Joe’s Sushi Bar in Morro Bay, California, and was its director of operations from June 2008 to June 2012.
- In January 2013, she launched The InnoTech Network.
- In February 2016, she founded Hacker House.
- On the other hand, she was also a polo dancer.