Jessie J - Bio, Net Worth, Songs, Albums, Tour, Age, Facts, Wiki, Real Name, Family, Dating, Affair, Boyfriend, Career, News, Channing Tatum, Height
Jessica Ellen Cornish simply named as Jessie J is an English professional singer and songwriter. When she was only 11, she started her career on stage with a role in the West End musical "Whistle Down the Wind". After the completion of study at the BRIT School, she signed with the Universal Republic and came to prominence following the release of her debut single "Do It Like a Dude". After her debut single, her next song "Price Tag" and was followed by the release of her debut album "Who You Are" (2011), which charted at number two in the UK. Her second album "Alive" (2013) reached the top 5 in the UK Albums Chart. She has served as coach and mentor on the television shows "The Voice UK" and "The Voice Australia".
She was nicknamed as Baby Wipe, Jelesh Jj.
Channing Tatum Strolling Hand-in-Hand with Jessie J in London
Channing Tatum Reportedly Took Singer Jessie J on a Mini Golf Date. Channing Tatum, who recently got divorced from Jenna Dewan, is reportedly dating again. Channing was spotted with pop singer Jessie J on Saturday playing mini-golf. The two are in a “very new” relationship. An employee of the golf course recounted the events from Jessie and Channing’s date on Twitter. “Jessie j and Channing Tatum came in to play around,” the user wrote in a tweet that also detailed an otherwise unpleasant shift. They then went on to describe both Jessie and Channing as “hella nice,” and said that Jessie even sang at the end of the course.
- Her singing and releasing albums such as Who You Are (2011), and Alive (2013).
Where is Jessie J originally from?
Jessie J was born on 27th March 1988 in London, England, the UK with the birth name of Jessica Ellen Cornish. Her nationality is English. Her birth sign is Aries. Her hometown is London. She was born to Stephen Cornish and Roes Archer. She also has a sibling named Rachel Cornish, Hannah Cornish. Her religion is Lutheran. Her ethnicity is White.
Moving towards her education, she attended Mayfield High School and Colin's Performing Arts School. Later, he graduated from National Youth Music Theatre BRIT School.
Body Features of Jessie
Jessie J is a sexy lady with hot body figure. Her body build is slim. Her tall height is of 1.75 m and has a balanced weight of 58 Kg. Her body measurement is 33-23-34 in. The color of her eye is Green and hair is Brown. Her bra size is 32A. Her shoe size is 9.5 (US) and dress size is 2 (US).
Career of Jessie
- Jessie J began her career by signing to Gut Records, recording an album for the label, but the company went bankrupt.
- After that, she first came to the attention of Lava Records when her publisher at Sony/ATV.
- She began recording her debut studio album in the year 2005 and made her follow up single "Price Tag" was released in January 2011 and peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart.
- Her debut album "Who You Are", was released on 25th February 2011 reaching at number ten in a number of countries and number 11 in the US and then later she releases "Nobody's Perfect".
- She also received two Brit Award nominations, Best British Female Artist, and Best British Single ("Price Tag") at the 2012 Brit Award on 21st February.
- She re-released "Who You Are" on 9th November 2011, featuring the regular tracks plus "Domino".
- She also appeared at the Diamond Jubilee Concert for Queen Elizabeth II on 4th June 2012 performing "Price Tag", "Dynamite" and many more.
- She was a coach on the BBC One programme "The Voice UK" for its first two series in the year 2012 and 2013.
- On 13th October 2014, her third album "Sweet Talker" was released and also "Bang Bang" recorded with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj serves as the first single from the album.
- The song "Bang Bang" reached number one on the UK Singles Chart, becoming her third number one and seventh top-five single in the UK.
- In the year 2015, she became the judge and mentor of "The Voice Australia" and also her single "Flashlight" was among the nominees for Best British Video.
- She joined the cast of voice for Ice Age: Collision Course singing the movie's theme song "My Superstar" in the year 2016.
- On 11th August 2017, her new single "Real Deal" was released.
- On 17th November 2017, her third single "Queen" was released.
- In January 2018, she appeared on the sixth season of the Chinese singing competition "Singer 2018" and there she won the show three months later as the first European winner.
- In May 2018 her fourth studio album R.O.S.E was released as four EPs titled: Realisations, Obsessions, Sex, and Empowerment, creating an acronym for "R.O.S.E.".
Are Channing Tatum And Jessie J Dating?
Jessie J is not married yet but he is in a relationship with Luke James. She was all over headlines back in the 2000s after she admitted that she was bisexual. But recently she has made a strong move and told the media that her being bisexual was just a "phase" and now she is not bisexual but straight. She also stated that now she wants to find a husband and live a normal life. Now, the couple is living a happy life together and there is no sign of separation between them.
How much is Jessie J Worth?
The net worth of this famous singer is surely in millions. Her accumulated net worth is $8 Million as of 2018. She is earning a great amount of money from her current career and hopes to be $15 Million as of 2019. The information regarding her salary is not revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Trivias About Jessie J You Need To Know.
- She has two older sisters. Both of them were head girls in school.
- She was previously a member of the girl group Soul Deep, which she joined at the age of 17.
- After completing her education, she graduated from the class of 2006 along with Adele and Leona Lewis.
- Jessie is the youngest in her family.