Jimmy Fallon - Bio, Net Worth, Comedian, Married, Wife, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Show, Religion, Children, Parents, Books, Band, Sister, News
Jimmy Fallon is one of the funniest men in America. Over two and a half million people tune in every week to catch his popular NBC show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. People all around the world love to listen to his jokes. His wit and his comic genius tip the scale in his favor. Let's know more about his through this article.
What is Jimmy Fallon known for?
Jimmy Fallon is one of the American comedian and talk show host known for his exuberant presence on the sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live (SNL; 1998–2004) and as host of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (2009–14) and The Tonight Show from 2014 to present.
Who are Jimmy Fallon's parents?
Recalling his early life, Fallon was born as James Thomas Fallon, Jr in Brooklyn, New York City, US. His father’s name is James Fallon, Sr. Likewise his mother’s name is Gloria Fallon. He has an elder sister, Gloria. He is American by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His birth sign is Virgo.
Regarding his education, He studied at St. Mary of the Snow in his schooling. Then he joined The College of Saint Rose, where he had done his studies taking major in Computer Science. However, he dropped that subject and went to study Communication. Later he received his BA in Communication on May 9, 2009, and an honorary degree from The College of Saint Rose.
When did Jimmy Fallon become a part of the entertainment industry?
- Moving towards his career, Fallon's interest in comedy arose in his school days and piked in his college years. So much that he left his college a semester early to pursue his dream in 1995. With hard work and determination, Jimmy secured a manager and bookings of his show by the age of 21.
- Fallon appeared in a few movies and tv series before making it on Saturday Night Live (SNL) as a cast member in 1998. But he only achieved success in his second audition.
- Before this, Jimmy first auditioned for SNL back in 1997. The show gave him the exposure and made him one of the renowned faces of America.
- With numerous female fans and active base audience, Jimmy became the most featured mimic, impersonating the likes of Roberto De Niro, Jerry Steinfeld and so on. Similarly, Fallon stayed at SNL for six years before finally retiring from the show in 2004.
- After leaving SNL, Jimmy ventured into the film industry starring in dozens of tv shows and movies such as Almost Famous (2000), Taxi (2004), Whip It (2009), Sesame Street (2009),Family Guy (2009), 30 Rock (2009-2012), The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2014 - Present), Ted 2 (2015), Lip Sync Battle (2015 - Present), Maya & Marty (2016), Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday (2017), The Boys (2019) and so on.
- Finally, in 2009, Jimmy returned to television as the host of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC studios. From there, Jimmy became the sixth permanent host of The Tonight Show in 2014 and has been active since.
What are the achievements of Jimmy Fallon?
Unlike other late-night hosts, Jimmy brought new style on the live show focusing on music, dancing, games, and impersonations. His musical parody and celebrity games have gone viral many times, gaining accolades and fans.
With no surprise, Jimmy has been nominated in many prominent awards such as Grammy Award in 2003 for the Best Comedy Album, Critics’ Choice Television Awards in 2012 for Best Talk Show and so on.
Likewise, Jimmy has also won People’s Choice Awards in 2016 for Favourite Late Night talk Show Host and Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Variety Talk Show, notably four times.
Other than that, Jimmy also had the honor to host the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards in 2010 and won a Grammy in 2013 for Best Comedy Album. Similarly, Jimmy has published two comedy albums and five books so far.
Who is Jimmy Fallon's wife?
Reflecting on her personal life, Fallon is happily married to film producer Nancy Juvonen. Nancy is also the co-owner of Flower Films. The couple first met on the set of Fever Pitch and began dating in May 2007. After dating for two months only, the couple got engaged and soon tied the knots in December 2007.
As for now, the couple is living a blissful life with two daughters, Winnie Rose Fallon and Frances Cole Fallon. Also, they own a Golden Retriever named Gary Frick.
What is Jimmy Fallon's net worth?
As an American comedian, Fallon earns a decent amount of money and popularity in the field of the entertainment industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $60 million as of 2019. While his annual salary is somewhere around $16 million. Further, his multiple profession adds up his fortune as well as a singer, producer, actor, writer, and TV host.
How tall is Jimmy Fallon?
Observing his body statistics, Fallon has an average built body standing with a height of 6 feet. He weighs 86 kg. He has dark brown colored hair and dark brown colored eyes. Further, hi body measures 40-34-40 inches. He used 10 (US) shoe sizes.
Trivias About Jimmy Fallon You Need To Know.
- Early in his career Jimmy took acting lessons in Los Angeles from Gordon Hunt, father of actress Helen Hunt.
- When he was a child, he wanted to become a priest.
- Seeing that her son has talent, Jimmy’s mother pushed him to become a stage performer.