Joe Budden - Bio, Net Worth, Songs, Rapper, Affair, Wife, Age, Facts, Wiki, Pump it up, Podcast, Albums, Career, Family, Girlfriend, Hip Hop, Kids
An American media personality, former rapper, and songwriter is famed as Joe Budden. His eponymous debut studio album was released in the year 2003 which was debuted at number 8 on the Billboard 200, selling 95,000 copies within its first week. He is a very talented rapper. He was formerly signed to major record label Def Jam, but left the label in 2007 and is currently signed to Empire Distribution. He currently works as a broadcaster, and was a host of Complex’s Everyday Struggle, alongside Nadeska Alexis and DJ Akademiks in 2017, before leaving the show in January 2018. Currently, he hosts his own self-titled podcast, which since September 2018 is released twice a week through Spotify.
- His hit song "Pump It Up".
Gossips and Rumors
Joe Budden's Waning Libido Proves Costly In "Love & Hip-Hop" Return. Few can deny that Joe Budden has provided the game with plenty of entertainment throughout his meteoric rise to media stardom. Say what you will about the once-renowned lyricist, but Joe's recent grind has been respectable, to say the least; in a mere two years, the man has hosted Everyday Struggle, his own eponymous podcast, Revolt's State Of The Culture, and now, he has returned to his old stomping grounds. I Think Safaree Thinks He’s Hotter Than What He Is: Joe Budden and His Podcast Co-Hosts Have Different Opinions About the Stuntman.
Early Life of Joe
On 31st August 1980, Joe Budden was born with the birth name of Joseph Anthony Budden II in Harlem, New York, United States.
As of 2018, his age is 31. His birth sign is Virgo. His nationality is American. His ethnicity is Black. He was raised in Jersey City, New Jersey. At the small age, he began abusing drugs and he willingly went into rehab on July 3, 1997. He was born to Fay Southerland and his father. His father is a multi-instrumentalist. He has four brothers. Two of them are twins. They grew up at first in Queens and then in Jersey City after the whole family moved there. His religion is Baptist.
Talking about his education, he was not interested in school.
Body Features of Joe
Joe has got a very hot and attractive personality. He has a tall height of 1.82 m or 6 feet. His shoe size is 11 (US). He has a balanced weight of 78 Kg or 172 lbs. His hair color is Dark Brown and eye color is also Dark Brown. His other body measurement will be updated soon.
Career of Joe
- Joe released his debut solo studio album, Joe Budden in the year 2003 and was also Grammy-nominated summer hit "Pump It Up" and was also featured in the soundtrack for the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious.
- The song "Focus" was also featured in the game and Budden was also a character.
- The album's second single was "Fire" which was in the movie "Mean Girls".
- The song "Drop Drop" was featured on the soundtrack for the movie Cradle 2 the Grave, and also in the video game NBA Live 2003.
- His second release, titled The Growth, was hampered due to the label's problems with Budden, which included his Def Jam seniors not agreeing with the direction of his music. The album was not released, and continued disagreements between Budden and Def Jam.
- After that, he signed a multi-album deal with Amalgam Digital and released his independent debut Padded Room as well as Mood Muzik 3: The Album, Halfway House, and Escape Route in December 2007.
- Then, he released the album Slaughterhouse on August 11, 2009.
- He released his third album titled "Padded Room" on February 24, 2009.
- After then, he and Emanny teamed up to form the group SLV (Summer Leather Vest) in the year 2012.
- Later, Slaughterhouse released a mixtape titled On The House.
- The group released their second studio album under Shady Records which was titled welcome to Our House on August 28, 2012, the album debuted on the Billboard 200 at No.2 and No.1 on the Billboard Top Rap Albums selling 52,000 copies its first week.
- A Loose Quarter was released on 20th November 2012.
- The first official single from No Love Lost was "She Don't Put It Down" which was debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 96.
- He then co-starred on Seasons 3-4 of the VH1 reality show Love & Hip Hop: New York in 2013-2014.
- On 4th November 2014, he released an EP titled Some Love Lost.
- He released his new song "F'em All" on Soundcloud on 1st July 2015.
- He also participated in a Total Slaughter rap battle event against Hollow Da Don on 12th July 2014.
- He hosts his own podcast where he created and co-hosted a show on Complex called Everyday Struggle with DJ Akademiks and broadcaster Nadeska Alexis in 2017.
- He released his sixth solo album, produced entirely by AraabMUZIK entitled Rage & The Machine on October 21, 2016.
- As of 2017, he has stated that he is retired as a solo artist but will remain a member of Slaughterhouse.
- In the year 2018, he stated he was retired entirely from rapping.
- He announced a partnership with Sean Combs and his media company, Revolt on 14th May 2018.
- He will produce a show titled State of the Culture, slated for a summer 2018 release.
- In August 2018, Budden inked a deal to bring his podcast to Spotify and expand the show to twice-weekly.
- He has returned to Love & Hip Hop: New York for season 9.
Net Worth of Joe
The famous rapper, Joe has collected a very impressive net worth from his career. His net worth is estimated to have $5 Million as of 2018. His exact salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated very soon. There is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a good amount of money from her career. He is satisfied with his earning.
Affairs of Joe
Joe is not married yet and he is still to get married yet. He also has a son named Trey. Currently, he is dating Cyn Santana. The couple is living a happy life together since 2016. There is no any sign of separation between them. They are enjoying their life a lot.
Previously, he was in a relationship with the model, Esther Baxter.
Trivias About Joe Budden You Need To Know.
- The musician appeared on such TV shows as “Love & Hip Hop: New York” and “Couples Therapy.”
- He has voiced his character in the video game called “Def Jam Vendetta.”
- Currently, together with his colleagues named Nadeska Alexis and DJ Akademiks, the man hosts the web series “Everyday Struggle” available on Complex.
- He was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2004 in the category of the best rap performance among men.