Joey Fatone Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Age, Family, Facts, Height, Salary
Joey Fatone is an American singer, dancer, actor, and TV star who rose to fame being a member of the famous pop boyband NSYNC where he sang the baritone part. He released his first album NSYNC with the band NSYNC on May 26, 1997. Further, he has been a host for various television shows and has played roles in several movies and television shows. He was the announcer for the game show Family Feud for 5 years. Some of the movies he has played roles in include A Witches’ Ball (2017), Izzie’s Way Home (2016), Dead 7 (2016), Mancation (2012), and Army of the Damned (2013). He made his theatrical film debut in an uncredited role in the movie Matinee in 1993. Later, he made his credited theatrical film debut as Rod in the movie On the Line in 2001. He made his first TV show appearance as a contestant on Nickelodeon Arcade in 1992. In 2007, he came in second place on the ABC reality show Dancing with the Stars. He appeared as "Rabbit" on the first season of The Masked Singer in 2019.
What is Joey Fatone Famous for?
- Being a member of the boyband NSYNC, in which he sang the baritone part.
- For Hosting television shows such as the U.S. and Australian versions of The Singing Bee, and on Food Network’s Rewrapped, Live Well Network’s My Family Recipe Rocks, and The Price Is Right Live! at Bally’s Las Vegas.
Who are Joey Fatone's Parents?
Joey Fatone was born on Jan 28, 1977, in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, the USA. His birth name is Joseph Anthony Fatone Jr. His mum, Phyllis is a homemaker and his dad, Joseph is an actor and musician. He spent his early childhood with his older sister, Janine, and his older brother, Steven. By nationality, he is American and his ethnicity is Mixed as he has American-Italian ancestry. Focusing on his education, he joined Joseph B. Cavallaro J.H.S. in Brooklyn, New York City. He then enrolled and graduated from Dr. Phillips High School, Orlando.
Joey Fatone Career Timeline
- Joey Fatone worked as a performer at Universal Studios in Orlando, where he played "Wolfie" in Beetlejuice's Rock and Roll Graveyard Revue after high school.
- In 1995, he became the fourth member of NSYNC, along with Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez.
- In 2001, Fatone co-starred with NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass in the Miramax film "On the Line".
- Next, he guest-starred with NSYNC on a 2001 episode of The Simpsons episode New Kids on the Blecch.
- Further, he voiced work with Bass on episodes of Disney's Kim Possible and Adult Swim's Robot Chicken.
- In 2002, he co-starred in My Big Fat Greek Wedding as Toula's cousin Angelo, and appeared in the show My Big Fat Greek Life, and reprised the role again in the 2016 sequel My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.
- After that, he appeared in minor roles in the experimental film "Red Riding Hood" and "Homie Spumoni".
- He has also been on Broadway, performing leads in "Rent" in 2002 and in a revival of "Little Shop Of Horrors".
- Also, he hosted NBC's The Singing Bee as well as the Australian version of the show on Nine Network.
- In 2005, NBC contracted Fatone as the host (or "ringmaster") of its celebrity reality series Celebrity Circus.
- He then guest-starred in the Hannah Montana episode "Bye Bye Ball".
- Next, he performed in the musical "The Producers" at the Pittsburgh Benedum Center in the role of comedic Nazi Soldier Franz Liebkind.
- Also, he lent his voice to several episodes of Robot Chicken. He had a vocal cameo in the show's Star Wars episode.
- He served as the announcer for host Steve Harvey on the show Family Feud from 2010 to 2015.
- He took a job hosting the Live Well Network series My Family Recipe Rocks in 2011 and appeared in the horror film Inkubus in the same year.
- He was one of eight celebrities participating in the Food Network reality series Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off in 2012.
- He appeared as a celebrity guest host for the show The Price Is Right Live! and was also a guest on season two of Adult Swim's The Eric Andre Show.
- He played Bert in the Pittsburgh CLO production of 42nd Street in 2013.
- He made a cameo in February 2014 on the hidden camera show Impractical Jokers. Also, he served as the permanent host of the spin-off series Impractical Jokers: After Party.
- He began hosting the Food Network cooking competition Rewrapped in 2014.
- In August of the same year, Fatone became the host of another series, Parents Just Don't Understand.
- In 2015, he guest starred in three episodes of The Jack and Triumph Show.
- In 2019, he portrayed "Rabbit" on season one of the singing competition show The Masked Singer.
- Currently, he serves as the presenter of Common Knowledge, a game show that premiered on January 14, 2019, on the Game Show Network.
- Previously, he has also appeared in a dance reality show, Dancing with the Stars. He first participated in 2007 for season 4 but ended as a runner-up. He competed with professional partner Kym Johnson. He participated again in 2012 for its season 15 pairing with Kym. They were the second couple eliminated. He later returned in season 27 during Trio Week as a trio partner to John Schneider and Emma Slater.
- He attended TNA Wrestling's biggest annual pay-per-view event TNA Bound for Glory and co-hosted the live pre-show alongside Jeremy Borash in 2009.
- He was also a member of the popular band NSYNC. It was formed in 1995 and was dissolved in 2002. The other members of this boyband were Justin Timberlake, Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, and Lance Bass.
- This group released its first album titled "NYSNC" in 1998. Then in 2000 and 2001, their second and third albums "No Strings Attached" and "Celebrity" came out. On August 25, 2013, the members of NSYNC regrouped for a one-off performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. They performed a medley of "Girlfriend" and "Bye Bye Bye". After the performance, Lance Bass said that the group did not have plans at the moment for a reunion tour or new music.
What is Joey Fatone's Net Worth?
Joey Fatone is a dancer, singer, actor, and television personality whose net worth is estimated to have $7 million as of 2022. He has done endorsement work for brands such as Anheuser-Busch Budweiser, McDonald’s, NutriSystem, and Target. As per the sources, the average salary of a singer is between $45,000 and $65,000 per year. He is living a standard lifestyle at present.
Who is Joey Fatone's Wife?
Joey Fatone was a married man to his ex-wife Kelly Baldwin. He met his wife, Kelly while they were still in high school in 1993. After joining NSYNC two years later, their relationship was off-and-on. It was a much-speculated rumor that Fatone had briefly dated singer Pink in early 2000, to which Pink stated, "[Joey] took me to Friendly's as a casual date, not like a date-date. I just wanted ice cream. We were in the friend zone." The singer has stated that although they did technically go on a date, it was more platonic and that Fatone was "a total sweetheart." Later, Kelly became pregnant in the spring of 2000 with their first child, Briahna Joely, who was born exactly a year after the release of NSYNC's hit sophomore album, No Strings Attached. They became engaged in the fall of 2002. On 9th September 2004, he married Baldwin at Oheka Castle on Long Island, New York, in a ceremony that was attended by all his NSYNC bandmates. Their second daughter, Kloey Alexandra was born in January 2010. Later, they split in 2015 and Joey filed for divorce from her in June 2019.
Today, Joey Fatone is living a single life and he is focusing on his career. His sexual orientation is straight.
How tall is Joey Fatone?
Joey Fatone is a handsome singer, dancer, actor, and television personality. He stands at the perfect height of 5 ft 11 inches and his body weight consist of 87 kg. He has light brown eyes and his hair color is dark brown.
Did You Know?
- His full name is Joseph Anthony Fatone Jr.
- Aquarius is his zodiac sign.
- He is of Italian descent.
- He is a member of the boyband NSYNC, in which he sang the baritone part.
- He released his first album NSYNC with the band NSYNC on May 26, 1997.
- He secured the 2nd position on the ABC reality show Dancing with the Stars in the year 2007. He lost the mirror ball to Julianne Hough and Apolo Anton Ohno.