John Crist Bio, Net Worth, Comedian, Tour, Books, Married, Wife, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Parents, Height, Nationality, Albums, Religion, Real Name
John Crist is an American Christian comedian from Lilburn, Georgia. His highest-viewed YouTube sketches include Every parent at Disney, Millennial International: Sponsor a Millennial Today, and If golf and soccer switched announcers. His comedy often focuses on the Christian subculture. He occasionally uses his comedy to critique problems he sees in the Christian church. He has opened for Jeff Foxworthy, Dave Chappelle, Seth Meyers, Tim Hawkins, and Anjelah Johnson. He is also known for his work creating comedy sketch videos for Buzzfeed. Let's know more about the comedian through this article.
Where is John Crist born?
Recalling his early life, John was born as John Barak Crist in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. His father was a pastor and as a child, he was deeply entrenched in all aspects of Christian culture. The information about his parents is yet to be disclosed. He has seven siblings.
Regarding his education, Crist attended Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama, graduating in 2006 with a degree in journalism.
When did John Crist begin to start performed as a comedian?
- After graduation, Crist began performing at open mic nights and local comedy clubs, as well as churches, restaurants, and casinos. In 2009, Crist made his first national comedy debut with an appearance on Louie Anderson's Las Vegas Comedy Show Larger Than Life.
- In 2012, Crist won The Denver improvs Got Laughs Competition, The Loonies Comedy Competition, and also appeared as a finalist on Comedy Central's Up Next Comedy Competition. He also performed for U.S. troops who were stationed in the Middle East as part of a comedy tour.
- In 2014, Crist appeared on Louie Anderson's episode of Gotham Comedy Live, which aired on AXS TV. Later that year, in an effort to grow his career, Crist moved to Los Angeles.
- In fall 2017, Crist sold out his first headlining tour, Captive Thoughts, which spanned 20 East Coast cities. In summer 2018, Crist moved to Nashville, Tennessee, and signed with United Talent Agency. Later that year, he participated in Winter Jam, an annual Christian music tour and launched his second headlining tour, Human Being Tour, which included 55 U.S. cities.
- On May 19, 2019, Crist, DJ Mykael V, nobigdyl., and 1K Phew released a new rap single and music video based on Crist's regularly used phrase, Check Your Heart. The song was number two on the iTunes Christian charts.
- Crist is at work on his first book, which will be published by WaterBrook, an imprint of Random House, in 2020.
Who is John Crist dating?
Reflecting on his personal life, John alleged to be dating country singer and “American Idol” alum Lauren Alaina. On Wednesday, May 15, 2019, Alaina introduced Crist as her boyfriend on “The Bobby Bones Show”. But the relationship does not go well and in September 2019, they were separated. As of now, John seems to be single and enjoying his single life happily.
What is the net worth of John Christ?
Judging from his lifestyle, John must have earned a great deal of wealth and popularity in the field of the entertainment industry. He has an estimated net worth ranging between $100K-1M. However, the exact amount is not known
How tall is John Crist?
Observing his body statistics, John stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 72 Kg. He has a pair of hazel eyes and black hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.