Jon Kyl - Bio, Net Worth, Personal Details, Affairs, Wife, Senate, Nationality, Rumor, Gossip, Children, Career
The well-known American attorney and politician is Jon Llewellyn Kyl. He is professionally known as Jon Kyl.
Gossip and Rumor
- Jon was selected by Time Magazine as one of "America's 10 Best Senators".
- On September 4, 2018, it was announced that Jon had been appointed to take the late Senator John McCain's Senate seat who died of cancer on 25 August 2018.
Jon’s Early Life
Jon Kyl’s full name is Jon Llewellyn Kyl. He was born on 25 April 1942 at Oakland, Nebraska. He was born to Arlene Pearl and John Henry Kyl who is a teacher. He has two sisters named Jayne Kyl and Jan Martin. In 1964 he achieved the bachelor’s degree in honors from University of Arizona. He then earned a law degree in 1966 at the University of Arizona's James E. Rogers College of Law.
Jon’s Body Features
Jon’s body measurements are not mentioned. Overall, he has the balanced and healthy body.
- He served as editor-in-chief of the ‘Arizona Law Review’.
- He is a signer of ‘Americans for Tax Reform's Taxpayer Protection Pledge’.
- From 1987 to 1995, he served in the ‘House of Representatives’.
- From 2003 to 2007, he was elected as ‘Policy Committee’ chairman.
- In 2007, he was selected as ‘Conference’ chairman.
- From 2007 to 2013, he served as ‘Senate Minority Whip’.
Jon’s Personal Life
Jon is the married man. He is married to Caryll L. Collins in 1964. The couple has two children named John Kyl and Kristine Kyl and four grandchildren.
Jon’s net worth is under review.
Trivias About Jon Kyl You Need To Know.
- In 2009, Kyl voted against the 'Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act'.
- In 2007, he was ranked by 'National Journal' as the fourth-most conservative United States Senator.