Jonathan Davis - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Tour, Affairs, Wife, Height, Album, Songs, Dead, Deven Davis, Korn, Solo, Kids, Death, Family, Facts
One of the famous America singer and musician is Jonathan Howsmon Davis who is known as Jonathan Davis. He is the lead vocalist and frontman of nu metal and Korn. He is known as JD or JDevil or J Devil.
Davis’s Early Life
Jonathan Davis’s real name is Jonathan Howsman Davis. He was born on 18 January 1971 at Bakersfield, California. Her mother name is Holly Chavez and father name is Rick Davis who was a keyboardist. He has a sister named Alyssa Marie Davis, a half-brother named as Mark Chavez and a half-sister named as Amanda Chavez. When he was three his parents got divorced. He was raised by his stepmother. He used to have asthma attack when he was five years old. His stepmother used to torture him a lot. So the song ‘Kill You’ was written about her. He graduated from Highland High School in 1989. He used to bullied a lot in school. The Korn song ‘Faget’ was the experience when he was being bullied. He then worked at Toys R US. His inspiration is Andrew Lloyd Webber and his favorite musical group is Duran Duran.
Davis’s Body Features
Davis’s height is 1.88 m and weight is 69 kg. He has light brown eyes and dark brown hair. He has the balanced and healthy body.
- In Queen of the Damned, he has a cameo as a ticket scalper.
- He has the role of a crack dealer in a movie ‘Seeing Other People’ and a store clerk in ‘The Still Life’.
- He appeared with the Korn in Limp Bizkit music videos. He collaborated with Infected Mushrooms and as well as Dubstep artist Datsik.
- In comedy-drama television series named as ‘Monk’, he and the rest if Korn appeared in 2005 episode.
- He and Korn voiced themselves in Season 3 of South Park in an episode of ‘Korn’s Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery’. He also voiced at the episode of OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes.
- In 2007, he began working on solo album forming the group Jonathan Davis and the SFA. He released two live albums with the group but no studio album was released. The band banned in 2014 after the death of guitarist Shane Gibson.
- In 2017, he started solo tour dates and festival appearances.
- In January 2018, he released his first solo song named as ‘What Is It’.
- On 25 May 2018, he released his debut solo album named as ‘Black Labyrinth’ on Sumerian Records.
Davis has married twice. At first, he married his high school sweetheart named as Renee Perez. They married on 28 November 1998. They have a son named Nathan Howsmon Davis who was born on 18 October 1995. But the couple got divorced in 2000. Later in 2004, he married the former porn star Deven Davis. They have two sons named as Pirate Howsmon Davis who was born on 18 March 2005 and Zeppelin Howsmon Davis who was born on 28 April 2007. On 17 August 2018, Deven Davis has passed away. Her age was just 39. The cause of her death is unknown.
Davis’s net worth is estimated to be $50 million.
Trivias About Jonathan Davis You Need To Know.
- He is the lead vocalist and front man of nu metal and Korn.
- Korn is his favorite Korn album.
- Since August 1998, he has not used alcohol and any other drug.
- In 2006, he performed at Download Festival.
- He expressed support for Libertarian Republican Party.