Jordan Alexander - Bio, Net Worth, Partner, Family, Age, Ethnicity
Jordan Alexander is a Canadian actress. She is an accomplished singer and songwriter as well. She began her acting journey in 2011 and first came into the spotlight after starring in the Facebook Watch series Sacred Lies: The Singing Bones. The series premiered on July 27, 2018, on Facebook Watch. Its second season premiered on February 20, 2020, under the title Sacred Lies: The Singing Bones. On June 15, 2020, the first two seasons were acquired by Peacock.
She is the new Queen B in the ongoing TV series "Gossip Girl reboot". Shortly after quitting acting, Alexander began to take her music career more seriously. Inspired by folk music, Alexander focused on playing the guitar and songwriting. Alexander debuted her first album, The Lonely Hearts Club, in 2016. Two years later, Alexander opened for Kehlani at the Toronto Pride concert in 2018. Alexander also opened for Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen and toured with Bif Naked. Last summer, Alexander released her single “You.”
What ethnicity is Jordan Alexander?
Jordan Alexander was born on 27th July 1993 in Vancouver, a major city in western Canada, located in the Province of British Columbia. Her birthname is Jordan Christine Alexander. She holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnicity. Her star sign is Leo. She is a follower of Christianity.
Jordan Alexander was born into a middle-class family. His father is a businessman while her mother is a housewife. She grew up in the city of Toronto, Ontario. Jordan is a middle child among older sister Sydney and younger sister Chloe who are nurses by profession.
Jordan Alexander Career (TV Shows)
- Jordan Alexander began her career in 2011 with an uncredited role in a short film. She made her breakthrough with a 2013 romantic comedy film "Please Kill Mr. Know It All".
- In 2016, she starred in the crime drama TV series "Unbury the Biscuit". It is about a hockey instructor who is strong-armed into running drugs for a dangerous rink-based crime ring, things get a little hairy.
- In 2018, she released her debut studio album, "The Lonely Hearts Club". The album consists of 10 songs including the top singles "The Lonely Hearts Club", "Cool", and "Fade Away". In 2020, she released the single "You".
- She made her appearance in Sacred Lies which premiered on July 27, 2018, on Facebook Watch. The series was created by Raelle Tucker and stars Elena Kampouris, Kevin Carroll, Kiana Madeira, Toby Huss, and Ryan Robbins.
- In 2020, Alexander played Elsie/Maya in the second season of the Facebook Watch series Sacred Lies: The Singing Bones. She currently stars as private school student Julien Calloway in the teen drama television series Gossip Girl, which premiered on HBO Max in July 2021.
- The first season consisted of 12 episodes, split into two six-episode parts, with the second half debuting on November 25, 2021. In September 2021, the series was renewed for a second season which premiered on December 1, 2022.
Who is Jordan Alexander's partner?
Jordan Alexander is openly a lesbian. She uses her platform to support the LGBTQA+ community. In her interview, she opened up about how she feels being an openly queer actress. She is currently linked with her girlfriend, model, and activist. The two are fairly private on social media, though they have posed cozy pictures together on social media. In a May 2021 joint interview with Dauphine Magazine, Homan revealed that the two met on Tinder in 2018. Alexander shared photos from the magazine shoot of the two sharing a kiss with Homan's back turned from the camera.
How much is Jordan Alexander worth?
As of December 2022, The net worth of Jordan Alexander is estimated to be US $1 million. She has accumulated most of her wealth through her acting career. For her role, the 29-year actor now demands around $100 thousand per movie. For each episode of "Gossip Girl", playing the main character, Jordan earns around $40,000 per episode. With these decent earnings, Jacob is living a moderate lifestyle. She owns a luxurious apartment in New York City. He also has family property worth millions in Vancouver, Canada.
How tall is Jordan Alexander?
Jordan Alexander is 5 ft 11 inches tall and her body weight is around 55 kg. She has an hourglass body figure and can be perfect for modeling as well. She has short black hair and dark brown eyes. Her body measurement is 34-25-35 inches. Her bra size is 34A(US). She wears a shoe size of 10 (US) and a dress size of 4(US) perfectly suits her body.hair
Trivias About Jordan Alexander You Need To Know.
- Alexander's first crush was Beyoncé.
- She is the face of Holt Renfrew 2021 spring campaign.
- Alexander's sister helped her find love for acting again after she quit in 2018.
- Rio de Janeiro is her favorite holiday spot.