Kanye West Bio, Songs, Rapper, Famous, Net Worth, Album, Affair, Wife, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Kim Kardashian, House, Valentine, Concert
An American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur and fashion designer is popularly named as Kanye West. He is also named as "Ye". He released his debut album "The College Dropout" in the year 2004. He has won a total of 21 Grammy Awards, making him one of the most awarded artists of all time and the most Grammy-awarded artist of his generation.
Gossips and Rumors
- Kanye West Performed "I Love It" and New Song With Teyana Taylor on 'SNL' Season Premiere. He performed "I Love It," with Lil Pump, along with a new song with Teyana Taylor called "We Got Love" that was originally a track for Taylor's album but didn't make it because of a clearance issue involving Lauryn Hill. Before his SNL appearance, Kanye announced he was changing his name simply to “Ye,” which was also the title of his eighth studio album.
- Kanye West took his bromance with President Donald Trump to another level. The rapper, who has become one of Trump's highest-profile celebrity supporters, visited the White House Thursday, where his planned lunch meeting with the president, Jared Kushner and Ivanka, Kid Rock and Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown gave way to a meandering 10-minute monologue. During the wide-ranging discussion, West dropped an F-bomb, ("Put the beep on however you want to do it and have a five-second delay,” he warned reporters), explained why he famously derided former President George W. Bush as racist while defending Trump ("I was in a victim mentality") and announced that he had been misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder when he was actually merely sleep deprived. Less than a month before the midterm elections, a man who has admitted to being a proud non-reader of books and nonvoter met with Donald Trump at the White House. Yep, after faithfully stroking the President's ego, Kanye West finally got his narcissistic wish.
- Kanye West says he's distancing himself from politics 'My eyes are wide open'
- For his music albums. As of 2012, he has released 5 solo albums and all of them have gone platinum.
Early Life of Kanye
41 years old, Kanye was born on 8th June 1977 with a birth name of Kanye Omari West and birth sign of Gemini in Atlanta. Georgia, the United States holding American nationality. His ethnicity is African-American. He was born to his parents, Ray West and Dr. Donda C. West. He was raised on Chicago’s middle-class South Shore neighborhood by his mother and spent summers with his father.
Regarding his education, he graduated from Polaris High School and won a scholarship to study at Chicago's American Academy of Art but dropped out of college altogether to pursue music.
Body Features of Kanye
Kanye has got a cool body with attractive body feature. He is very handsome while singing and has a tall height of 1.73 m. He weighs 75 Kg. He has a balanced weight and a healthy body. The color of his hair is Black and the color of his eye is Dark Brown. His charming smile attracts a lot of followers towards him.
Career of Kanye
- Kayne started his career from the year 1990 and his first official production credits came at the age of 19 when he produced eight tracks on "Down to Earth".
- After that, he formed Go-Getter in the year 1990 and released their first and only studio album "World Record Holders" in the year 1999.
- His songs featured guest appearances from rappers such as Ma$e, Raekwon, and Eminem. Later, he got his big break in the year 2000 and began to produce for artists on Roc-A-Fella Records.
- He rose into the fame after the influential 2001 album "The Blueprint".
- He also met an accident when he was returning from a studio and he falls asleep at the wheel causing a head-on crash with another car. The crash broke both legs of the other driver.
- His first mixtape was released on December 2002 entitled "Get Well Soon".
- "The College Dropout" was eventually issued by Roc-A-Fella in February 2004.
- After that, he also founded GOOD Music, a record label and management company that would go on to house affiliate artists and producers, such as No I.D. and John Legend.
- In September 2005, NBC broadcast "A Concert for Hurricane Relief", and in that broadcast, he was a featured speaker.
- His third studio album was "Graduation" in September 2007.
- His controversial incident occurred at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards where he crashed the stage and grabbed the microphone from winner Taylor Swift.
- "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", his fifth studio album, was released in November 2010.
- He released the collaborative album Watch the Throne with Jay-Z in August 2011 and later released "Cruel Summer".
- He also directed a film "Mercy" that premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.
- In September 2013, he announced that he would be headlining his first solo tour in five years, to support "Yeezus".
- "FourFiveSeconds", a single jointly produced with Rihanna and McCartney, was released in January 2015. He also appeared on the "Saturday Night Live" 40th Anniversary Special, where he premiered a new song entitled "Wolves". In March 2015, he released "All Day" and also performed the song at the 2015 BRIT Awards. At the end of the year 2015, he released a song named "Facts".
- In the year 2016, he released his new song "Real Friends" with Kendrick Lamar and released the collaborative lead single "Champions" of the GOOD Music album "Cruel Winter". He also embarked on the Saint Pablo Tour in support of "The Life of Pablo".
- In the year 2017, he released the non-album singles "Lift Yourself" and also released a collaborative album with Kid Cudi, titled "Kids See Ghosts".
- West released the non-album single "XTCY" in August 2018.
- He also released a collaboration with American rapper Lil Pump titled "I Love It" on 7th September 2018.
- On 9th September 2018, he announced via Twitter that "Watch the Throne 2" would be coming soon and also he announced that his ninth studio album "Yandhi" will be released by the last of September.
- He also announced in September that he would be changing his stage name to "Ye".
Awards of Kanye
West has won a total of 21 Grammy Awards making him eleventh in the list of most awarded artists of all time and sixth for most Grammy nominations with 68.
Affairs of Kanye
Kanye West is a married man. He married Kim Kardashian. He dated Kim Kardashian from the year 2010. The couple got engaged in the year 2013 and later married on 24th May 2014. The couple is also blessed with two children named North "Nori" West and son Saint West.
Previously, he went into a relationship with Alexis Phifer, a designer in the year 2002 and later the couple ended the relationship in the year 2008.
After that, he dated Amber Rose, a model from the year 2008 till 2010. He has also dated Sumeke Rainey, Karrine Steffans, Brooke Crittenton, Dollicia Bryan, Jenna Shea, Selita Ebanks, Melody Thornton, Chanel Iman, and Virginie Maury.
Net Worth of Kanye
The net worth of this famous rapper is in million. He is earning a considerable amount of money from his work. His exact net worth is estimated to have $145 million as of 2018. He is very successful in his personal life as well as professional life. he is satisfied with his earning. His exact salary is still to get unfold yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a good amount of money.
Kanye West is very active in social media. He has a huge number of followers on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter as well as Instagram. He has more than 170k followers on Twitter, more than 400k followers on Instagram. Similarly, his Facebook page Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has more than 200k followers. He is gaining more attention also in the social media.
Did You Know?
- Kanye West has a metal plate on his chin due to a car accident. He was driving home from the studio and fall asleep while driving and as a result, he crashed into another car.
- His debut album “College Dropout” sold 400,000 copies in its first week. Though, all his five solo albums till 2012 have grossed good money and were declared platinum.
- He strongly dislikes President George Walker Bush as he doesn’t care about black people.
- Kanye West is the only child.
- His quotations: “Nothing in life is promised except death” “I don’t know what is better – getting laid or getting paid”