Kyle Busch - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Age, Career, Parents, Brother, Wiki
Kyle Thomas Busch, popularly known as Kyle Busch is an American professional stock car racing driver, team owner, and businessman. He currently competes for Joe Gibbs Racing in the NASCAR Cup Series and is the 2009 NASCAR Nationwide Series champion as well as the Cup Series champion in 2015 and 2019. Having started his driving career at the age of 13 in 1998, he has compiled over 600 races in NASCAR Cup Series, over 350 races in NASCAR Xfinity Series, and over 150 races in NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. He has won set numerous records in his racing career. He is the all-time wins leader in Xfinity Series with 102 wins, all-time wins leader in Camping World Truck Series with 61 wins. He is also the first driver in the NASCAR Cup Series to win on every track competed and holds a streak of 18 consecutive seasons in the Cup Series with at least one win in every season.
What is Kyle Busch Famous For?
- Two-time NASCAR Cup Series Champion.
Where is Kyle Busch From?
Kyle Busch was born on 2 May 1985. His birth name is Kyle Thomas Busch. His birth place is in Las Vegas, Nevada in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was born to his father, Tom Busch, and mother, Gaye Busch. He has a brother named Kurt. He belongs to the white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Taurus.
Regarding his educational background, he attended Durango High School. He graduated with honors from Durango in 2002.
Kyle Busch Career
- Kyle Busch's first driving lessons came at the age of 6 when he drove around the cul-de-sac of his family's Las Vegas neighborhood in a makeshift go-kart.
- He became crew chief at the age of 10 for his brother, Kurt's dwarf car team.
- He began his driving career in 1998 at the age of 13.
- He won over 65 races in legends car racing, winning two track championships at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Bullring short-track.
- He moved to late models and scored 10 victories in late model competition at the Bullring during the 2001 season.
- He began competing in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at the age of 16.
- He was decreed ineligible to compete due to an interpretation of the Master Settlement Agreement of 1998 which prohibits people under 18 to participate in events sponsored by tobacco companies.
- He made his ARCA RE/MAX Series debut at Lowe's Motor Speedway in 2002.
- He entered the 2003 season as a development driver for Hendrick Motorsports. He became a full-time driver in the Nextel Cup Series for Hendrick Motorsports starting in 2005.
- He was awarded the 2004 NASCAR Busch Series Rookie of the Year.
- He became the youngest pole-sitter in Nextel Cup Series history when he was the fastest qualifier for the Auto Club 500 at California Speedway in February 2005.
- He became the youngest winner in Busch Series history at the time when he won Lowe's Motor Speedway in May 2005.
- He was named 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Rookie of the Year.
- Kyle Busch is a two-time NASCAR Cup Series Champion. He won the championship in 2015 and 2019.
- He is a 2009 NASCAR Xfinity Series Champion.
- He is a seven-time NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Champion as the owner of Kyle Busch Motorsport. The team won the championship in 2010, 2013-2017, and 2019.
- He was awarded Best Driver at the ESPY Award in 2015 and 2019.
- He declined the offer to drive for the US-based Formula One team US F1.
- Due to his commitment to attend the 2008 Nationwide Series banquet, he was forced to cancel the test drive a Toyota F1 car at the end of the 2008 season.
- He drove a Lexus RC F GT3 for AIM Vasser-Sullivan alongside Jack Hawksworth, Parker Chase, and Michael De Quesada at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 2020.
- He finished 4th in the 2021 Nitro Rallycross, founded by former NASCAR driver, Travis Pastrana.
- He currently drives the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing in the NASCAR Cup Series.
- In the NASCAR Campin World Truck Series, he drives the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports.
Who is Kyle Busch Wife?
Kyle Busch is a married man. He is married to Samantha Sarcinella. The couple married on 31 December 2010. His wife is a native of St. John, Indiana, and a graduate of Purdue University with a psychology degree. The couple shares a son together, Brexton Locke Busch, born in 2015.
How Tall is Kyle Busch?
Kyle Busch stands at the height of 1.85 m i.e. 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He has a body weight of around 185 lbs i.e. 84 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is brown and his hair color is black.
His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Kyle Busch Net Worth?
Kyle Busch is one of the most successful racing drivers who has recorded over 200 wins in several series championships. He has made his fortune out of his racing career. The majority of his income comes from his racing career and sponsorship deals. He has a longtime sponsorship deal with Mars, Incorporated. He also has personal sponsorship deals with Monster Energy and Electric Visual.
He co-founded Rowdy Energy with beverage entrepreneur Jeff Church in 2019. It is a drink industry business based out of Del Mar, California that specializes in energy drinks.
At present, his net worth is estimated at around $80 million.
Trivias About Kyle Busch You Need To Know.
- His brother, Kurt Busch is the 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series champion.
- He is nicknamed "Rowdy" and "Wild Thing" for his driving style.
- He is nicknamed "The Candy Man" due to his longtime sponsorship with Mars, Incorporated.
- He is often nicknamed "Shrub", as the younger brother of Kurt Busch, a small bush being called a shrub.
- He was fined a $1,000 fine, his license suspended for 45 days, 30 hours of community service, and one year of unsupervised probation for reckless driving and speeding near Troutman, North Carolina in 2011.
- He is one of the cover drivers of NASCAR Kart Racing.
- He is featured on the cover of NASCAR Heat 2 after winning the cover driver competition at the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race.
- He is a playable driver in Forza Motorsport 6, via the NASCAR expansion pack.
- He had a cameo appearance as a West Virginia state trooper in the 2017 film, Logan Lucky.
- He appeared as a celebrity contestant on The $100,000 Pyramid.
- Busch and his wife, Samantha starred in CMT's Racing Wives reality TV show.
- He is a one-time WWE 24/7 Champion.
- He founded the Kyle Busch Foundation in 2006, dedicated to providing an essential tools for less fortunate children throughout the country.
- He announced the "Kyle's Miles" program during the 2008 season in association with Pedigree to help dogs in the shelter and breed rescue organizations.
- Following his first Cup Series win in 2005, Busch and car owner Rick Hendrick donated their winning shares to the American Red Cross to help benefit those in need after Hurricane Katrina.