Lauren Hashian Bio, Net Worth, Songs, Movies, Husband, Dwayne Johnson Marries Lauren Hashian, Dwayne Johnson's Wife, Rock's Wife, Kids, Age, Wiki
Lauren Hashian is a popular American singer and songwriter. She launched several songs on SoundCloud including a single "Go Hard" in 2016. Lauren rose to fame after she started dating the Hollywood sensation, Dwyane Johnson. The couple had been together since 2007 and just got married on August 18, 2019.
- Lauren Hashian and her long-time boyfriend Dwayne Johnson(the actor and former wrestler) just got married in Hawaii on Sunday, August 18, 2019.
- Her husband, Dwayne(The Rock), 47 announced the big news on his social media profiles and shared a couple of photos from his beautiful Hawaiian wedding ceremony.
Lauren Hashian Famous for?
- Lauren Hashian is famous as the long-term girlfriend now, the wife of the popular actor and the Hollywood sensation, Dwayne Johnson(The Rock).
- She is also known for being the daughter of American drummer Sib Hashian.
Lauren Hashian's Early Life: Birth Date/ Parents/ Education?
Lauren Hashian was born on September 8, 1984, in Lynwood, Massachusetts, United States of America. Her nationality is American. She belongs to Armenian, Danish and German ancestry and Virgo is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Sib Hashian(father) and Suzanne Hashian(mother). Her father, Sib was the popular drummer of the band "Boston" while her mother Suzanne was a Dallas Playboy Club Bunny. Her father died while performing on a cruise ship in March 2017 at the age of 67.
Lauren graduated from Lynnfield High School then she moved to Boston and then graduated from Emerson College in "Public Relation" in 2006. She was raised along with her two siblings: a brother Adam and a sister Aja. Aja is also a singer.
Lauren Hashian's career?
- Lauren Hashian started her professional career as a singer in Soundcloud, a music group, and a podcasting streaming platform.
- She released several singles in Soundcloud along with her sister Aja Hashian.
- She also co-wrote the song "Only You" for rapper YaBoi Shad in 2011.
- Her single "Go Hard" was released in 2016, which was the most liked hit song.
- She has also done a couple of stage performances with her late father, Sib Hashian.
- She also has sung for "Ernie and the Automatics", a blues-rock band, to which her father was associated.
- Further, she was also one of the finalists in the American reality talent show, "R U The Girl" in 2005.
Lauren Hashian's Personal Life: Dating/ Husband/ Children?
The singer, Lauren Hashian is married to her long-term boyfriend Dwayne Johnson. Dwayne Johnson is one of the most popular celebrities of Hollywood also known as "The Rock".
The couple got married on August 18, 2019, in Hawaii after 12 years together. She first met Dwayne while he was filming "The Game Plan" in 2006. And in 2007 they started dating just after Dwayne’s divorce with his first wife Dany Garcia.
Lauren and Dwayne together have two daughters: Jasmine Lia Johnson(b.December 16,2015) and Tiana Gia Johnson(b.April 17, 2018).
The couple is living a happy life with their children together at Southwest Ranches, Florida.
Lauren Hashian's Net Worth: Luxurious Life/ Earnings?
Lauren Hashian has an estimated net worth of $5 million. She earns most of her wealth from her works as a singer and songwriter. She is living a lavish and standard lifestyle together with her husband's children.
Besides, her husband Dwayne Johnson is one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood with an estimated net worth of $280 million.
Lauren Hashian's Body Measurements: Height/ Weight?
The 34 aged singer, Lauren Hashian has a well maintained perfect curved body posture. She stands tall with a height of 5ft.8inch.(1.73m). She has a body weight of 56kg(123 lbs). Her body measurements are 34-25-35 inches with 7US as her shoe size and 32B as her bra size.
She has a fair complexion with brown hair and blue eyes.
Did You Know?
- Lauren is the daughter of American drummer Sib Hashian.
- She is the step-mother of Simone Alexandra Johnson.