Loni Anderson - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Affair, Husband, Now, Today, Burt Reynolds, Son, Children, Family, Career, Spouse,Love life, Wiki
Loni Kaye Anderson is a famous American actress. Loni is famed for her role as receptionist Jennifer Marlowe on the CBS sitcom WKRP which made her earned three Golden Globe Award and two Emmy Award nominations.
- Her role in WKRP in Cincinnati
- Recently her ex-husband "Burt Reynolds" passed away
Best Known For:
- Her role as receptionist Jennifer Marlowe on the CBS sitcom WKRP in Cincinnati (1978–1982), which earned her three Golden Globe Award and two Emmy Award nominations.
Gossips and Rumors
- Burt Reynolds on His Rocky Romance to Loni Anderson. Three years before his death, Burt Reynolds expressed his regret at marrying actress Loni Anderson. The actor, who died at Jupiter Medical in Florida on Thursday morning at the age of 82, told PEOPLE in a revealing 2015 interview that marrying Anderson in 1988 “was a really dumb move on my part.“
- On 5th Septemer 2018, her ex-husband Burt Reynolds died at the age of 82 at Florida Hospita due to "Cardiact Arrest", heart disease.
Early Life of Loni
On 5th August 1946, Loni was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, the U.S. Her nationality is American. By profession, she is an Actress. She is a daughter of Maxine Hazel and Klaydon Carl Anderson. Her birth sign is Leo. Her ethnicity is White and her religion is Christian.
Moving towards her education, she attended Alexander Ramsey senior high school and graduated from the University of Minnesota.
Body features of Loni
Loni has got an attractive and hot body figure. Loni stands tall height of 1.68 m and balanced weight of 57 Kg. She has a balanced and healthy body. She maintained her body figure very well. Her bra size is 33B. Her body measurement is 34-27-34 inch. Her shoe size is 7. Her eye color is Hazel and hair color is Blonde.
Career of Loni
- She started her career by acting and her debut came in the film "Nevada Smith" (1966), starring Steve McQueen.
- After that, she appeared in two episodes of S.W.A.T. and later appeared on the sitcom "Phyllis", as well as the detective series "Police Woman and Harry O".
- Later, she also appeared in the popular sitcom named "Three's Company".
- Her most famous acting role came as the sultry receptionist Jennifer Marlowe on the sitcom "WKRP in Cincinnati" (1978–1982).
- She walked out on the sitcom during the 1980 summer hiatus, requesting a substantial salary increase.
- After that, she starred as blonde bombshell Jayne Mansfield in the CBS made-for-television film "The Jayne Mansfield Story" (1980).
- She also starred in the comedy film "A Night at the Roxbury" (1998), Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Partners in Crime (1984), A letter to three Wives (1985), Coins in the Fountain (1990), White Hot: The Mysterious Murder of Thelma Todd (1991) and many more.
- She also attempted to co-star with her husband Burt Reynolds on his new CBS sitcom "Evening Shade".
- They together starred in the comedy film "Stroker Ace" (1983).
- Loni was seen promoting the WKRP in Cincinnati television series in April 2018.
Affairs of Loni
Loni is a married woman. Loni is married to Bob Flick in the year 2008 and the couple is living happily. Loni is also the mother of 2 children. The couple are enjoying their life very peacefully and there is no any sign of separation between them.
Previously, she married Bruce Hasselberg, Ross Bickell, Burt Reynolds. She married with Bruce Hasselberg in the year 1964 and ended their relationship in the year 1966. The couple was blessed with a daughter named Dedra Kaye Hasselberg. After that, she married Ross Bickell in the year 1973 and got separated in the year 1981. After Ross, she married Burt Reynold and the couple also adopted a son named "Quinton".
Net worth of Loni
The net worth of the famous actress, Loni is estimated to have $1 Million. She is satisfied with her earning. She is living a luxurious life with good wealth. Her salary is still not revealed yet. There is no doubt in the mind of followers that she is earning a considerable salary from her work. Her major source of income is from her acting career.
Stay tuned with us for more information about Loni Anderson.
Trivias About Loni Anderson You Need To Know.
- She started her career by acting and her debut came in the film "Nevada Smith" .
- She appeared in two episodes of S.W.A.T.
- She also appeared in the popular sitcom named "Three's Company".