Machine Gun Kelly - Bio, Net Worth, Killshot, Age, Facts, Songs, Rap Devils, Lyrics, Wife, Albums, Tattoos, Tour, Mgk, Bad things, Affair
Richard Colson Baker professionally known as Machine Gun Kelly is an American rapper, singer as well as an actor. He is nicknamed as MGK. His major label debut album, "Lace Up", was released in October 2012. In early 2015, he released the singles "Till I Die" and "A Little More" for his second studio album, General Admission, which released in October 2015. His third studio album, Bloom was released on May 12, 2017, preceded by "Bad Things" with Camila Cabello. He has also appeared in various films, starring in "Beyond the Lights".
Gossips and Rumors
After hearing his name dropped on Eminem's surprise "Kamikaze" album, Machine Gun Kelly took the weekend to pen his response on wax and take aim at one of his idols on the eviscerating "Rap Devil" on Monday (September 3). MGK showers the rappers coming up after him with praise. He realizes Eminem's wrongdoing in going after the young MCs and promises he would never try to destroy or hurt their careers in the future. Kelly then moves into once again questioning how Em is still so mad at the world when he's one of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful artists to ever grace the mic.
Is MGK Dead? Rapper Latest Victim Of Viral Death Hoax.
- Rapper Machine Gun Kelly’s fans were worried for his well being when rumors swirled on Twitter that he had died from a ‘ligma overdose’ on the morning of 14th October 2018. Rest assured, Machine Gun Kelly is okay! The 28-year-old rapper was the latest victim of a shocking death hoax on Oct. 14 when a fake news article that claimed he had died from a “ligma overdose” at a recording studio, showed up on Twitter. The article even went as far as to say that MGK was suffering from a bout of depression after Eminem released his diss track “Killshot” and that his manager “suggested” he get help. It also claimed that MGK “might have overworked himself” while possibly trying to get back at Eminem and encouraged his fans to share the article to help spread awareness about “ligma.” Luckily, MGK has not been attacked by “ligma” and is alive and well.
Best Known For:
- For his success as a rapper and songwriter.
Early Life of Kelly
Machine Gun Kelly was born on 22nd April 1990 with a birth name of Richard Colson Baker in Houston, Texas, the U.S. His nationality is American. He was born to missionary parents. Baker and his family moved all around the globe and took up residence abroad from Egypt to Germany. He settled in Denver, along with his father, after his mother had left home. His birth sign is Taurus. His father name is James Colson Baker and his mother name is Sonia Alane Waring. His ethnicity is Mixed.
He attended Hamilton Middle School and then he started listening to rap from his sixth grade. The first three rappers that got him into the genre of hip-hop as a child were Ludacris, Eminem, and DMX. When he attended Denver's Thomas Jefferson High School, his father moved to Kuwait to work. Later, he began to take drugs and recorded his first demo tape "Stamp of Approval". After that, he stopped attending school. Then, his father returned and he attended Shaker Heights High School. He was given a name Machine Gun Kelly by his fans due to his rapid-fire delivery, he released the mixtape Stamp of Approval (2006).
Body features of Kelly
MGK has got a slim body build. He is very smart and looks very cool in his own style and body looks. Talking about his height, he stands 192 tall which suits him a lot. Kelly maintained his body a lot. His balanced weight is of 76 Kg. He has a healthy body. His look is very handsome. The color of his hair is Blonde and the color of his eye is Blue. His sexual orientation is Straight. He has got numerous tattoos and has an ear piercing.
Career of Kelly
- Kelly started his career by recording his mixtape i.e Stamp of Approval in the year 2006 which rose him into the fame.
- In the year 2009 of the March month, he made his victories being the first ever rapper to win at the Apollo Theater and then he recorded music in his home studio which he refers as "Rage Cage".
- In the year 2010, he releases his second mixtape named "100 Words and Running".
- In May 2010, he made his national debut with the single "Alice in Wonderland" which was released via Block Starz Music. This earned him 2010 Underground Music Awards and his "Alice in Wonderland" clip won Best Music Video at the 2010 Ohio Hip-Hop Awards.
- He released his next mixtape titled "Lace Up" in the year 2010.
- On February 2, 2012, he tweeted from his official Twitter page, hinting on a March release for the EP and released on 20th March 2012 titled "Half Naked & Almost Famous" which was sold 8500 copies in the first week.
- On 18th March 2012, MGK won the MTVu Breaking Woodie award.
- On 18th February 2013, MGK announced the name of the mixtape as "Black Flag" and revealed the cover and this mixtape was released on 26th June 2013.
- On 5th January 2015, MGK released the song "Till I Die" and later he released another song "A Little More" on 18th May 2015.
- On 25th June MGK released the title of his second album as "General Admission", due to be released in late September 2015 and on 23rd July 2015, he released "F*ck It".
- At the end of 2016, he released "Bad Things" with Camila Cabello.
- On 3rd September 2018, he released the song "Rap Devil".
- "Rap Devil" topped the iTunes Chart on 10th September 2018. On 14th September 2018, Eminem responded to "Rap Devil" with his own diss track, "Killshot".
Affairs of Kelly
MGK is not married yet but he has a child named Casie who was born in the year 2008 with an unidentified woman.
MGK has dated Rachel Starr in the year 2013, Amber Rose in the year 2015. He also dated Halsey in the year 2018 after her breakup with G-Eazy. It went for a short period of time.
Net Worth of Kelly
The net worth of this famous rapper, Machine Gun Kelly is estimated to have $8 Million as of 2018. He is earning a good amount of money from his work and he is satisfied with his earning. His salary is still to get unfold and will be updated soon.
Trivias About Machine Gun Kelly You Need To Know.
- He first found his breakthrough after posting his homemade tracks and videos on YouTube.
- He learned to speak Arabic before English.
- For a two year period, he struggled with drug addiction and had to enter a rehabilitation program to kick his drug habit.
- He is very vocal about his marijuana usage and claims to smoke it on a daily basis.
- He has a reputation of climbing high during his live shows and diving into his audiences. During a concert in Edmonton, he jumped from the roof.