Maggie Haberman Bio, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Salary, Parents, Wiki
Maggie Haberman is an American journalist who is a White House correspondent for The New York Times and a political analyst for CNN. Previously, she worked as a political reporter for The New York Post, the New York Daily News, and Politico. She wrote about Donald Trump for those publications and rose to fame covering his campaign, presidency, and post-presidency for the Times. She is the author of Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America, Campaign trends and election law, and Held Captive: The Kidnapping and Rescue of Elizabeth Smart.
What is Maggie Haberman Famous For?
- Being an American journalist.
- Being a White House correspondent for The New York Times and a political analyst for CNN.
Who are Maggie Haberman's Parents?
Maggie Haberman took birth on October 30, 1973, with the birth name of Maggie Lindsy Haberman. She was from New York City, the USA. He is American by nationality and his ethnicity is American-White. She is the daughter of Clyde Haberman, who became a longtime journalist for The New York Times, and Nancy Haberman (née Spies), a media communications executive at Rubenstein Associates. Her mum has done work for a client list of influential New Yorkers including Donald Trump. A singer, in 3rd grade she played the title role in a performance of the musical Annie at the P.S 75 Emily Dickinson School. She is a 1991 graduate of Ethical Culture Fieldston School, followed by Sarah Lawrence College where she obtained a bachelor's degree in 1995. His present age is 48 as of 2021. She has two siblings.
iMaggie Haberman Career Timeline
- Maggie Haberman began her career in the year 1996.
- She got hired by the New York Post. After that, the New York Post assigned her to cover City Hall in 1999 where she became "hooked" on political reporting.
- She worked for the Post's rival newspaper, the New York Daily News, for three and a half years in the early 2000s, where she continued to cover City Hall.
- She returned to the Post to cover the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign and other political races.
- In 2010, Politico hired her as a senior reporter and soon she became a political analyst for CNN in 2014.
- He was hired by The New York Times in early 2015 to be a political correspondent for the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.
- Her reporting style as a member of the White House staff of the Times features in the Liz Garbus documentary series "The Fourth Estate."
- According to an analysis by British digital strategist Rob Blackie, Haberman was one of the most commonly followed political writers among Biden administration staff on Twitter.
- In October 2016, one month before Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the U.S. presidential election, a document was released by WikiLeaks that outlined how Clinton's campaign could induce Haberman to place sympathetic stories in Politico. However, subsequent stories by Haberman about Clinton were much more critical than the campaign supposedly hoped for.
- Likewise, she has been criticized for applying a double standard in her reporting about the scandals involving the two presidential candidates of the 2016 election.
- Haberman and the New York Times supposedly disproportionately covered Hillary Clinton's email controversy with many more articles than the numerous scandals involving her competitor Donald Trump, including his sexual misconduct allegations.
Maggie Haberman Awards and Achievements
- In 2018, Haberman won the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting for her reporting on Trump’s administration.
- She also won the Aldo Beckman Memorial Award from the White House correspondents association and the Front Page Award for Journalist of the Year from the Newswomen’s Club of New York.
Who is Maggie Haberman's Husband?
Maggie Haberman married her husband, Dareh Ardashes Gregorian. They got married in a November 2003 ceremony at the Tribeca Rooftop in Manhattan. Professionally, Dareh is a reporter for the New York Daily News, formerly of the New York Post, and the son of Vartan Gregorian. They met back in 1996 winter and after a few meetings; they started dating and soon they fell in love. After dating for seven years, Maggie got married to Dareh. They have three children; Max Gregorian, Miri Gregorian, and Dashiell Gregorian. The duo is living happily in Brooklyn. Her sexual orientaiton is straight.
What is Maggie Haberman's Net Worth?
Maggie Haberman is a journalist by profession who has an estimated net worth ranging from $1 million to $5 million as of 2022. Her salary ranges from $20,000 to $100,000. Her source of wealth comes from her journalist career. She is living a cool lifestyle from her earnings.
How tall is Maggie Haberman?
Maggie Haberman stands at the perfect height of 5 feet 6 inches. Her body weight consists of 52 Kg or 114 lbs. Her hair color is blonde and she has a pair of hazel eyes. Her body type is slim. Her other body size is still to get disclosed yet. She wears a spectacle which suits a lot.
Did You Know?
- Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
- She was born to a Jewish family.
- She has been credited with becoming "the highest-profile reporter" to cover Trump's campaign and presidency, as well as "the most-cited journalist in the Mueller report".
- She worked as a political reporter for The New York Post, the New York Daily News, and Politico.
- She loves to read books a lot.