Maggie Siff - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Family, Husband, Career, Height
Maggie Siff is an American actress who is renowned in the entertainment industry for her notable TV roles as Rachel Menken Katz on the AMC drama "Mad Men", Dr. Tara Knowles on the FX drama "Sons of Anarchy" and Wendy Rhoades on the Showtime series "Billions". For her role in the FX drama "Sons of Anarchy", she was twice nominated for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. For her role in the TV series "Billions", she has nominated Satellite Awards for three times in 2017, 2019, and 2021.
In addition, she has appeared in guest roles for various prominent shows like Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Grey’s Anatomy, and Law & Order. She has also had roles in the films "Push" (2009) as Teresa Stowe, and "Leaves of Grass" (2010) as Rabbi Renannah Zimmerman. She starred in the indie film "A Woman, a Part" (2016) and also had a minor role in the drama film "One Percent More Humid" (2017).
What is Maggie Siff Known For?
- Maggie Siff is an actress from New York.
- She is known for her appearance in the series "Mad Men", "Sons of Anarchy", and "Billions".
What is Maggie Siff's Ethnicity?
Maggie Siff opened her eyes for the first time in The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA on June 21, 1974. Her born name is Margaret Siff. She is American by nationality whereas she belongs to Mixed ethnicity. She has Ashkenazi ancestry on her father’s side and Irish as well as Swedish ancestry on her mother’s side. She has not disclosed the name of her parents. Only the fact is known that she has a sister. She is interested in the world of acting since her childhood years. She celebrated her 48th birthday in 2022.
Maggie graduated from Bronx High School of Science. Her undergraduate degree is from Bryn Mawr College in Pennsylvania, where she majored in English and graduated in 1996). She also received her master's degree in Fine Art from New York University's Tisch School.
Maggie Siff Acting Career
- After her graduation, Siff started to work as a temp at a hedge fund. She then started working in regional theater before acting in television. She also won a Barrymore Award for Excellence in Theater in 1998 for her work in Henrik Ibsen's Ghosts at Lantern Theater Company.
- Since 2004, Maggie Siff began appearing in TV series. She appeared as an Alcoholics Anonymous in an episode of "Rescue Me" in Season 2. Moreover, she also had roles in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", "Grey's Anatomy", and "Law & Order".
- Next, she played Rachel Menken Katz in the series "Mad Men" (2007-2008). She appeared in a small role as a burn victim on "Nip/Tuck". Then, she was cast as Dr. Tara Knowles on "Sons of Anarchy" in 2008.
- Likewise, she appeared in films including "Then She Found Me" (2007) as Lily, "Push", "Funny People" (2009) as Rachel, "Leaves of Grass" (2010) as Rabbi Renannah Zimmerman, and "Concussion" (2013) as Sam Bennet. She appears in the 2016 Showtime series "Billions".
- After that, she starred in an independent indie film called "A Woman, A Part" (2016) as well as "One Percent More Humid" (2017). She narrated the audiobook Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar in the year 2017.
- Moreover, she has been serving as the television spokesperson for Betterment, an online investment service since 2018.
- Recently in 2020, she provided the voice for the titular subject of "Polly Platt: The Invisible Woman".
Who is Maggie Siff's Husband?
Maggie Siff is a married woman. She tied the knot to her husband, Paul Ratliff in October 2012. In October 2013, she announced that she was expecting her first child with her husband, Paul Ratliff. Siff gave birth to a daughter, Lucy in April 2014. Paul is a psychotherapist by profession. The family is living a happy life. Her sexual orietnation is straight.
How much is Maggie Siff's Net Worth?
Maggie Siff is an actress who has appeared in several movies and TV series. As of 2022, the net worth of Maggie is estimated to have $8 million. She has not revealed her current salary but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a considerable sum of money from her professional career. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. She lives a lavish lifestyle right now.
How tall is Maggie Siff?
Maggie Siff is a beautiful actress with a slim body type. She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.67 cm and her body weight consist of 125 lbs or 57 kg. Her body measurement is 36-25-36 inches (91-64-91 cm). Her hair color is dark brown and she has a pair of hazel eyes. She has a wide smile with a snub nose. She has got a healthy body at present and she maintains her body a lot.
Trivias About Maggie Siff You Need To Know.
- After the completion of her studies, Maggie worked as a temporary employee for a hedge fund.
- She performed the songs Lullaby for a Soldier (Arms of the Angels) and You Are My Sunshine on the show Sons of Anarchy (2008-2013).
- She has stated that she feels "culturally Jewish because of how and where I grew up."
- She appeared on the small screen in 1998, for the first time with the character of “Mother” on the show Sunset Beach. However, her role was uncredited.
- Her breakthrough performance came with the film Push in 2008. She is represented by Paradigm and Suskin Management.