Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 11:23 pm
Facts About Maripier Morin
|36 Years Old
|Actress , TV Host , Personality
|Place Of Birth
|Brandon Prust (M. 2017; Split 2019)
|5 feet 6 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Between $1 Million-$5 Million
|Source of Wealth
|Media and Entertainment Industry
|Best Known For
|For hosting the the French-Canadian version of The Wall: Face a Mur
|Being a host
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Maripier Morin is a beautiful host, actress, and TV personality from Quebec. She is also an ambassador of Reebok in Canada. Her becoming an ambassador was announced with the arrival of Reebok’s newest campaign, Be More Human. She is, since 2015, be the face of Revlon Cosmetics in Canada. She also signed a partnership with Buick. In 2018, she hosts the French-Canadian version of The Wall: Face a Mur. Here are lesser-known facts about the Morin.
Brandon Prust and Mariepier Morin announce split
Former Montreal Canadien tough guy Brandon Prust and his wife, Quebec television presenter Mariepier Morin are no more. Morin announced the couple had split after 10 years together in an Instagram post on Saturday. “Life is a long road and often comes with challenges. Brandon and I have decided to go our separate ways,” she said. Morin asked for the public to respect her and Prust’s privacy.
Prust played for the Canadiens from 2012 to 2015 but was traded to the Vancouver Canucks in exchange for Zack Kassian before the 2015-16 season. After playing just 35 games for the Canucks Prust chose to retire and married Morin shortly after.
Where is Maripier Morin grew up?
Recalling her early life, Maripier was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She is Canadian by nationality and belongs to French-Canadian ethnicity. Morin is reluctant speaking on her family and parents. She hasn't yet let the audience and even media outlets know about her family and early childhood. Similarly, she hasn't even spoken on her academic qualification keeping it a secret. Amidst all the secret, it was, however, that she has one younger brother Mathieu Morin.
What is the profession of Maripier Morin?
- She first began her career through the successful reality TV, Quebec: Occupation Double in 2006. A year later, Maripier was offered a contract in television, and then she also got selected as one of the briefcase models for the French version of Deal or No Deal.
- In 2015, she became the face of Revlon Cosmetics in Canada and was the subject in Double Occupancy, a daily fashion television series.
- As for her hosting profession, in 2016, Maripier realized her dream to host her show. Soon after, she got an opportunity to accomplish her goal with the show, Late Night Talk Show with Maripier, the flagship program of CanalZ.
- She even co-hosted La Voix Junior on TVA network, a spin-off of the popular TV contest, The Voice.
- In 2018, Maripier hosted the French-Canadian version of The Wall: Face à Mur. Other than hosting, she also starred on the silver screen with a significant role in Le Triomphe de I’Argent, directed by Oscar-winning director, Denys Arcand.
- In autumn 2019, she will be aboard the documentary series BUT WHY? which will cover many topics such as nudity, video games and more.
- Besides these, She started a business in 2014 with a cocktail collection named UNIK available in three different types, including Cosmo, Margarita and Piña Colada.
- In 2017, she launched a lingerie collection with the Montreal brand Blush. She also has its website.
Who is Maripier Morin married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Morin was in a relationship with hockey player Brandon Prust. They have been dating since 2010 and appear as a couple on KARV's red carpet, the anti.gala. They get engaged in 2015 before getting married in 2017.
They announce their break on September 7, 2019, on social networks. It openly discusses his vision of obsession about money and talk of having been in enough money to live in poverty during his early career years. During his meeting with Brandon, Morin did not want to ask for help from her because she wanted to be resourceful.
How much net worth does Maripier Morin?
The Canadian TV host and broadcast journalist Maripier Morin estimated net worth and salary isn't revealed yet. Perhaps one of the well-known television presenters in the country, Morin has been in the industry from the past 12 years which surely earned her massive fortune.
How tall is Maripier Morin?
Observing her body statistics, Maripier stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 117 lbs. Her both hair and eye color is light brown. Further, her body measures 31-22-33 inches and used 36A (US).
Trivias About Maripier Morin You Need To Know.
- Maripier Morin was first discovered in 2006 when she took part in a successful reality TV from Quebec: Occupation Double. Little than a year later, she was offered her first contract in television. She was then selected as one of the briefcase models for the French version of Deal or No Deal.
- She stars in Le Triomphe de l'Argent, her first big role on the silver screen. The highly anticipated movie is directed by Oscar-winning director Denys Arcand.