Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 03:23 pm
Facts About Michael Sheen
|Celebrated Name||Michael Sheen|
|Age||54 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Michael Sheen|
|Place Of Birth||Newport|
|School||Glan Afan Comprehensive School|
|College / University||Neath Port Talbot College|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurement||Will Add Soon|
|Children||Expecting a child|
|Net Worth||$9 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
Michael Christopher Sheen famed as Michael Sheen is a famous actor. His famous notable stage appearances and movies include Romeo and Juliet (1992), Don't Fool With Love (1993), Peer Gynt (1994), The Seagull (1995), The Homecoming (1997), Henry V (1997), Amadeus, The Deal, The Queen, The Special Relationship, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, The Twilight Saga: New Moon and many more. He is also an award-winning actor. He was nominated for a third Olivier Award for his performance in Caligula at the Donmar Warehouse in 2003. He was also nominated for a BAFTA as the troubled comic actor Kenneth Williams in BBC Four's 2006 Fantabulosa! He appeared in the science-fiction film Tron: Legacy (2010) and Woody Allen's romantic comedy Midnight in Paris (2011) which made him even popular. He played the title role in Hamlet at the Young Vic. In the year 2013, he received a Golden Globe nomination for his role in Showtime's television drama Masters of Sex. Overall, he is a very talented actor with a charming smile and short hair.
Early Life of Sheen
On 5th February 1969, Sheen was born as Michael Christopher Sheen in Newport, Monmouthshire, Wales. As of 2019, he celebrated his 50th birthday with his friends and families. At present, he is residing in London, England. His nationality is Welsh and his ethnicity is white. He is the son of Irene, a secretary, and Meyrick, a British Steel Corporation personnel manager. He has one younger sister, Joanne. When he was five, the family moved to Wallasey but settled in his parents' hometown of Baglan, Glamorgan, three years later. He attended Glan Afan Comprehensive School. Later, he attends Neath Port Talbot College where he sat A-levels in English, Drama, and Sociology. He graduated in 1991 with a BA in Acting. His religion is Christian.
Body Measurements of Michael
Michael is a very handsome actor with a charming face attracting a lot of people towards him. He has got a nice body with an attractive personality. He maintained his body a lot and his body build is average. He stands at a height of 5 Feet 10 Inches. He weighs 161 lbs. He has dark brown colored hair and brown colored eyes. His other body measurements including his biceps size, hip size and more will be added soon. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Career of Michael
- From the year 1992, he is active in the film and theatres career.
- He made his great performance in Romeo and Juliet at the Royal Exchange receiving a MEN Theatre Award nomination in 1992.
- His next appearance in Don't Fool With Love at the Donmar Warehouse was nominated for the Ian Charleson Award in 1993.
- He also appeared in the world premiere of Harold Pinter's Moonlight at the Almeida Theatre in the same year where he made his television debut in the 1993 BBC mini-series Gallowglass.
- In the year 1994, he played the title role in Peer Gynt.
- He appeared opposite Kate Beckinsale in a production of The Seagull int he year 1995.
- He made his film debut in Othello in 1995.
- He appeared in The Ends of the Earth in the year 1996.
- His next role was in Henry V which was released in the year 1997.
- He starred as Mozart in a successful revival of Amadeus from 1998 to 1999.
- Heartlands, a little-seen 2002 film about a naive man's road trip in the Midlands, was his first leading film role.
- He also had a minor role in the action-adventure film The Four Feathers in 2002.
- He appeared in Bright Young Things in 2003.
- He portrayed the werewolf leader Lucian in Underworld and made a brief appearance in the sci-fi film Timeline. It was also in the same year of 2003.
- He came to international attention in the year 2006 for his portrayal of Tony Blair in The Queen.
- This movie was focused on the differing reactions of the British Royal Family and the newly appointed Prime Minister following the death of Diana, Princess of Wales in 1997.
- He then appeared in the supporting role in Blood Diamond as an unscrupulous diamond dealer.
- He starred as the troubled English comic actor Kenneth Williams in BBC Four's Fantabulosa! in 2006.
- He also starred in two other BBC television productions playing H. G. Wells in H. G. Wells: War with the World and Nero in Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire.
- He starred as the television broadcaster David Frost in Frost/Nixon from 2006 to 2007.
- He next appeared in the 2007 film Music Within.
- He starred in The Damned United in 2009.
- He had a supporting role in the science-fiction sequel Tron: Legacy in the year 2010.
- He made a guest appearance in four episodes of NBC's 30 Rock.
- He starred in and was the creative director of National Theatre Wales's The Passion, a 72-hour secular passion play in 2011.
- He was nominated for a Best Actor Welsh BAFTA for The Gospel of Us in the year 2013.
- His most notable film appearance of 2011 was a supporting role in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris.
- He starred in IFC's six-episode The Spoils of Babylon in 2014.
- He starred opposite Carey Mulligan in the romantic drama Far from the Madding Crowd in 2015.
- He starred in and produced Showtime's Masters of Sex between 2013 and 2016.
- He had supporting roles in the dramatic comedies Brad's Status and Home Again in 2017.
- He was cast as unconventional lawyer Roland Blum in season 3 of television series The Good Fight in the year 2018.
- He was cast as a serial killer in Fox upcoming television series Prodigal Son in 2019.
- He starred alongside David Tennant in Good Omens in May 2019 which is based on the novel of the same name written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman and was cast as Chris Tarrant in the TV adaptation of James Graham's stage play Quiz.
Net Worth of Michael
Michael is a professional actor and he is a successful actor as well. He is earning a good amount of money and he has earned a huge amount of money and fame from his acting career which is his major source of income. His net worth is estimated to be $9 million. His salary is not revealed but there is no doubt that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his work.
Marital Status, Wife, Children
Sheen is not married yet. He was in the relationship from 1995 to 2003 with actress Kate Beckinsale. They met when cast in a touring production of The Seagull in early 1995, and began living together shortly afterward. Their daughter, Lily Mo Beckinsale-Sheen, was born in 1999 in London, England. He also had a relationship with ballet dancer named Lorraine Stewart from 2004 till 2010. He also once dated Canadian actress Rachel McAdams in between 2010 to 2013. He dated American comedian Sarah Silverman from early 2014 to early 2018. He announced that he and his partner, Swedish actress Anna Lundberg, were expecting their first child in the mid of 2019.