Millie Bobby Brown - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Boyfriend, Age, Birthday, Family, Real Name, Height, Wiki, Nationality, Awards, Parents, Education, Body
The well-known English actress and model is Millie Bobby Brown. She is the youngest person ever to feature on TIME 100 list of the 100 most influential people. On 20 April 2018, she became the youngest person ever to be included in TIME magazine's ‘list of the 100 most influential people in the world’.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Early Life
Millie Bobby Brown was born on 19 February 2004 at Marbella, Andalusia, Spain. She was born to Kelly and Robert Brown. She was the fourth child of her parents. She was born with partial hearing in one ear, gradually losing all hearing in that ear over several years.
She went to Pokesdown Community Primary School in England. She has attended weekend stage school in Orlando.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Career
- In 2013, she made her acting debut as a guest star in the ABC fantasy drama series ‘Once Upon a Time in Wonderland’.
- In 2014, she had a starring role in the BBC America paranormal drama-thriller series ‘Intruders’.
- In 2016, she played Eleven in the Netflix science fiction drama series ‘Stranger Things’.
- In November 2016, she starred in the music video for Sigma and Birdy's single "Find Me".
- In 2017, she was in the music video of The xx’s ‘I Dare You’. She became the youngest ever model at 12 when she was chosen to front a Calvin Klein campaign. In February, she was signed to the agency IMG Models
- In 2018, she starred in Marron 5’s ‘Girls Like You’ and Drake’s ‘In My Feelings’. In January, she was cast to star and produce the film adaptation of ‘Enola Holmes Mysteries’.
- She will make her feature film debut in the Godzilla sequel titled ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ which will be released in 2019.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Awards
- In 2017, for ‘Stranger Things’ she won ‘Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series’ at Screen Actors Guild Award’.
- In 2017, for ‘Stanger Things’ at ‘Fangoria Chainsaw Awards’ she won ‘Best TV Actress’.
- In 2017, for ‘Stranger Things’ at ‘Saturn Awards’ she won ‘Best Younger Actor in a Television Series’.
- In 2017, for ‘Stranger Things’ at ‘MTV Movie & TV Awards’ she won ‘Best Actor in a Show’ award.
- In 2017, for ‘Stranger Things she won ‘Break through Performer of the Year’ award at Gold Derby TV Awards’.
- In 2017, for ‘Stranger Things’ at ’IGN People's Choice Award’ she won ‘Best Dramatic TV Performance’ award.
- In 2018, for ‘Strangers Things’ at ‘Kids' Choice Awards’ she won ‘Favorite TV Actress’.
- In 2018, for ‘Strangers Things’ at ‘MTV Movie & TV Awards’ she won ‘Best Performance in a Show’.
- In 2018, for ‘Strangers Things’ at ‘Teen Choice Awards’ she won ‘Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress’ award.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Personal Life
In October 2017, started dating singer Jacob Sartorius. In April 2018, there were some cheating rumors that Jacob had cheated on her with some other girls. But, it didn’t affect their relationship. And they are still together.
Drake and Brown have a strange relationship. As they met in November 2017, at the backstage of the concert in Australia. They had posted the ‘Stanger Things’ poses together and on Instagram. Their friendship has been good for 12 months. They text each other on regular basis. She says that she loves him and he is a great friend and role model to her.
Brown’s net worth is around $3 million.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Body Features
Brown’s height is 1.62 m and her weight is 47 kg. Her hair color is dark brown and the eye color is hazel. Overall, she has a balanced and healthy body.
Trivias About Millie Bobby Brown You Need To Know.
- She auditioned for a role of a young girl in 2016 comedy film ‘The Boss’, but the role went to some other girl.
- She is a passionate supporter of the famous English soccer club, Liverpool FC.
- She perfected her American accent for her acting by watching a lot of Disney shows.