Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 03:01 pm
Facts About Monica Lewinsky
|49 Years Old
|Monica Samille Lewinsky
|Place Of Birth
|San Francisco, California
|Pacific Hills School
|Anti-Bullying activist, Television Personality
|5 feet 6 inches
|$ 2.5 million
|George Lewinsky, Susi Lewinsky
|John Thomas Dye School and Beverly Hills High School
|College / University
|Santa Monica Community College
|London School of Economics
|Master’s degree in ‘social psychology’
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
It is over two decades and yet when the name Monica Lewinsky is mentioned, the first thing that comes to the mind of many of us is that woman who was in a sex scandal with former U.S president Bill Clinton. Today, we will try to disclosing her all facts including her career, affairs and many more in this biography!
What is Monica Lewinsky famous for?
- An American activist, television personality, fashion designer, and former White House intern.
- Her sexual scandal with President Bill Clinton.
Where is Monica Lewinsky from?
Monica Lewinsky was born in San Francisco, California as Monica Samille Lewinsky. She was born to Bernard Lewinsky and Marcia Kay Vilensky. Her father is a certified radiation oncologist and a master of the American College of Radiology and her mother is an author who is best known for writing, The Private Lives of the Three Tenors the gossip biography.
Regarding her education, she completed her high school graduation from John Thomas Dye School in Bel-Air and later attended her senior year at the Beverly Hills High School. In 1991, Monica graduated from the Pacific Hills School and then attended Santa Monica Community College. Later, In 2006, she graduated from the London School of Economics with a Master’s degree in ‘social psychology’.
What does Monica Lewinsky do for a living?
- Soon after completing her graduation, Monica moved to Washington D.C and got as an unpaid summer intern at the White House Office. After her internship, she was accepted as a paid position in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs. Between the winter of 1995 and 1997, Monica was involved in a sexual relationship with Bill Clinton.
- Аftеr thе ѕсаndаl tаіntеd Моnіkа Lеwіnѕkу’ѕ buddіng саrееr аt thе Whіtе Ноuѕе, ѕhе еаrnеd а hеftу ѕum оf mоnеу frоm hеr bіоgrарhу аnd hеr іntеrvіеwѕ thаt wеrе wаtсhеd bу mоrе thаn 70 mіllіоn Аmеrісаn сіtіzеnѕ.
- Аlthоugh ѕhе еаrnеd а lоt оf mоnеу, ѕhе wаѕ ѕtіll nоt аblе tо сlеаr thе lеgаl fееѕ thаt hаd ассumulаtеd оvеr thе уеаrѕ оf tіrеlеѕѕ lеgаl drаmа.
- Моnіса rероrtеdlу ѕurvіvеd thіѕ tоugh tіmе bу іndulgіng hеrѕеlf іn knіttіng. Ѕhе еvеn tооk thіѕ іntеrеѕt furthеr bу dеѕіgnіng а lіnе оf hаndbаgѕ bеаrіng hеr nаmе, undеr hеr соmраnу nаmе, Тhе Rеаl Моnіса, Іnс аnd rеtаіlіng thеm оnlіnе аѕ wеll аѕ іn ѕtоrеѕ.
- Іn thе уеаr 2000, Моnіса ѕtаrtеd арреаrіng іn tеlеvіѕіоn соmmеrсіаlѕ fоr Јеnnу Сrаіg, Іnс. whісh wаѕ а dіеt соmраnу. Lаtеr thаt уеаr, ѕhе аlѕо bеgаn wоrkіng аѕ а соrrеѕроndеnt fоr Сhаnnеl 5 іn thе UК, оn thе ѕhоw, “Моnіса’ѕ Роѕtсаrdѕ”.
- Моnіса аlѕо hоѕtеd thе rеаlіtу tеlеvіѕіоn ѕhоw, “Мr.Реrѕоnаlіtу”, оn thе Fох Теlеvіѕіоn Nеtwоrk іn 2003. Аftеr thе bіоgrарhу оf Віll Сlіntоn wаѕ рublіѕhеd, Моnіса rеаlіѕеd thаt ѕhе wоuld nеvеr еѕсаре thе ѕроtlіght іn thе Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ, рut аn еnd tо hеr саrееr аѕ а fаѕhіоn dеѕіgnеr аnd mоvеd tо Grеаt Вrіtаіn tо рurѕuе а Маѕtеr’ѕ іn ѕосіаl рѕусhоlоgу аt thе Lоndоn Ѕсhооl оf Есоnоmісѕ.
- Ѕhе еmеrgеd іn 2014 аnd ѕіnсе, hаѕ bееn а nоtаblе vоісе аgаіnѕt суbеrbullуіng аѕ ѕhе hаd gоnе thrоugh іt fіrѕt-hаnd аnd hаѕ bееn асtіvе аѕ а ѕосіаl асtіvіѕt.
- Recently, after the #MeToo movement encouraged women to speak out about experiences with sexual harassment and misconduct, Lewinsky wrote a powerful essay for Vanity Fair.
Is Monica Lewinsky Married?
Well, it’s a quite bitter fact to know that Monica Lewinsky has never been married nor does have kids. In an interview with Vanity Fair, Monica said that she dated but who she has dated or is currently dating, she did not disclose. She prefers to keep her personal life private and should be respected.
However, in 1998, news about the illicit relationship between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky came out in the media. Likewise, Clinton admitted that he did not have any sexual relationship with her on a nationally televised White House News conference. But, later on, he accepted that he had an illicit physical relationship with Monica.
In 2005, Lewinsky moved to London because of the media frenzy which affected her professional and personal life. Furthermore, she opened up for keeping her personal life out of the spotlight in an interview with People magazine which took place back in 2015.
In 2017, she worked with Vanity Fair as a contributing writer. Monica is currently single, despite admitting that “tying a knot and having kids is the most important thing to me.” On the other hand, she had an affair with a screenwriter, Jeff Boggs in 2000 as per the various sources. However, much information about their relationship is not known. So, stay tuned with us for more update.
How much is Monica Lewinsky worth?
Generally speaking, Lewinsky receives a massive amount of money from her career. As of 2019, Monica’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 2.5 million and her average annual salary is estimated to be $40,000 in a year. With the increasing rate of success of her career, we totally see her net worth rising higher. Moreover, she carries herself with branded clothes and expensive accessories.
Not only this but the beautiful personality has also endorsed several company products. She has also made a very few appearances on the television. Also, she has a designer handbag collection which makes a huge sale in the market. All her endorsement deals and business would provide her a broad success in her upcoming future and her net worth will also increase very soon.
Furthermore, Monica is active on popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and is quite successful in amassing a huge number of fans following it.
How tall is Monica Lewinsky?
This American television personality, Monica Lewinsky stands 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 154 lbs. She has an attractive hourglass body shape as her body measurements are 39-27-38 inches. Similarly, Monica has black hair with dark brown eyes color. Furthermore, she used to wear 12 (US) size of dress and 8.5 (US) size of shoe. As of 2019, her age is 46 years old.
Trivias About Monica Lewinsky You Need To Know.
- She was born on the same day that Richard Nixon became the first President in U.S. history to be subpoenaed.
- Her interview with Barbara Walters became the highest-rated news program ever broadcast by a single network.
- She gained immense publicity after a sex scandal, was, once, asked to sign an autograph that said ‘I'm kind of known for something that's not so great to be known for’.
- She is a strategic advisor for the anti-bullying charity Bystander Revolution.
- She launched a line of handbags in 1999.
- She was working in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs in 1995.
- She started Alt Ending Productions with a first-look deal at 20th Television.[
- She hosted the reality television show "Mr. Personality" on the Fox Television Network in 2003.
- She published a biography "Monica's Story" in 1999 with the help of author Andrew Morton.