Natalia Nykiel - Bio, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Awards, Age, Height
Natalia Nykiel is a versatile Polish singer and songwriter. She comes to light after finishing in fourth place in season two of "The Voice of Poland". She signed to Universal Music Polska and launched her debut studio album "Lupus Electro" (2014). She started pursuing a music career when she took part in the Sing Poetry event in Olsztyn in 2012. She has found further popularity with electropop hits like "Error" and "Badz Duzy", the latter of which became a top ten hit in her home country. She starred as a special guest with Thirty Seconds to Mars and sang on stage with Jared Leto. Additionally, on 18th February 2022, she released her studio album titled "Regnum", as well as she, recently launched her single "Petla" 2022. She is also active in social media as she has earned more than 87.5K followers on her Instagram account.
Natalia Nykiel Famous For
- She is a Polish singer and songwriter.
- She comes in fourth place in season two of "The Voice of Poland".
Where is Natalia Nykiel from?
Natalia Nykiel opened her eyes for the very first time on 8th February 1995 in Mragowo, Poland. She is of Polish nationality and she came from Polish-white ethnic background. Likewise, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Natalia's present age is 27 which she recently celebrated in 2022 and as per her birthdate, her star sign is Aquarius. Her parents and educational data have not been revealed yet.
Natalia Nykiel Career (Polish Singer)
- Natalia Nykiel conceived her music career by taking part in the Sing Poetry event in Olsztyn in 2012 after which she took part in the second season of "The Voice of Poland" in 2013 at the age of 13.
- She released her debut single "Wilk" (Wolf), which had little chart success in 2014 followed by the release of her debut album "Lupus Electro" in September.
- She then released a second single "Badz duzy" (Be big) which went on to become a top ten hit in Poland.
- She released the first single "Error" for her upcoming second album whereas her second album "Discordia" was proclaimed by the most influential Polish media as the most significant Polish release of 2017.
- She released her new mini album "Origo" on 15th November 2019 which is the first work in Natalia's career released on the international market.
- As well, she has been chosen as one of the SXSW 2020 official artists and at the festival in Austin, TX she will present live the tracks from the album "Origo".
- She released a country-vibe song "Atlantyk" in 2020 and on 18th February 2022, she released her studio album titled "Regnum" as well as she recently launched her single "Petla" in 2022.
- Furthermore, Natalia's concert tour promoting the Discordia album was one of the most impressive concert productions in recent years in Poland.
Awards and Achievements
- Eska Music Awards for her work in "Badz duzy"
Natalia Nykiel Personal Life
Natalia Nykiel is an unmarried lady. The model is currently focusing on her career as she has recently gained fame and a major title. She is currently single. Nykiel would update about her relationship on her social media to her fans who are eagerly waiting to know whom would the beautiful lady choose as her better half. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Natalia Nykiel's net worth?
Natalia Nykiel is among those few individuals that have a such wide range of experience and remains true to whatever she embarks on. She has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. Among brand partnerships, Natalia has cooperated with Yves Saint Laurent Beauty on the project YSL Beauty Music Talent Program. In addition, her major source of income is her singing career.
How tall is Natalia Nykiel?
Natalia Nykiel is 5 ft 9 in (176.0 cm) tall. She could carry off any look with great simplicity. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Her sensible thoughts with a good sense of humor greatly attract her spectators to their TV screen. Besides, her body build type is slim.
Trivias About Natalia Nykiel You Need To Know.
- She was raised in the village of Piecki in Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland.
- She was judged by Justyna Steczkowska on The Voice of Poland.
- She finished in fourth place on the second season of The Voice of Poland in 2013.
- Natalia Nykiel has built for herself a position of one of the most wanted concert artists in Poland.
- Natalia accepted Disney’s proposal to perform the lead song in the animated movie "Moana".