Nikki Bella - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Career, Affairs, WWE 2018, Husband, Boyfriend, Nationality, Body measurement, Height, Weight,John Cena
Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, one of the famous professional wrestler is named as popularly known as Nikki Bella. Along with wrestler, she is also a model, businesswoman, and actress. She is a well known American celebrity. She is famous for contribution to professional life. Her nickname is "The Fearless". She is a very talented and skillful wrestler. She is also the longest reigning Divas Champion in history. She is best known for her time in WWE Raw and WWE SmackDown. Nikki is the twin sister of former wrestler and model Brie Bella. She is famous as Bella Twins, a tag team with her sister Brianna.
Early Life of Nikki Bella
Passionate and enthusiastic wrestler, Nikki Bella was born on 21st November 1983. Her full name is Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace. She was born and raised in San Diego, California city of United States. Her hometown is in Scottsdale, Arizona. She is the daughter of Jon Garcia and Kathy Colace, her father and mother. She has a sister named Brianna aka Brie Bella and a brother named JJ Garcia. Her nationality is American. Her astrological sign is Scorpio. Her ethnicity is Half Mexican and Half Italian. She attended school in Chaparral High School in Arizona and college in Grossmont in San Diego.
Body Features of Nikki Bella
Nikki has got a great personality. Talking about her body, her height is 1.68 m. Her weight is of 54 Kg. Her eye color is brown and the hair color is dark brown. She has a balanced body with good health. She has an attractive body figure. Her smiling face and charming personality have helped her to gain the attention of all the viewers. Her figure measurement s 39-27-28. Her breast size in 39 in, waist size is 27 in and hip size is 38 inch.
Career of Nikki Bella
- Nikki was signed by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in June 2007 to a developmental contract with her and Brie Bella, Nikki's twin sister and was assigned to Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW).
- The twins made their in-ring debut on September 15, 2007. They together defeated Nattie Neidhart and Krissy Vaine with Victoria Crawford as the special guest referee.
- Her last appearance in FCW was on September 2, when she competed in a Divas battle royal.
- On the 28th August 2008 episode of SmackDown, Brianna debuted as Brie Bella and defeated Victoria.
- The Bella Twins were both drafted to the Raw brand as part of the 2009 supplemental draft on 15th April 2009 and made their Raw debut in an 8 Diva Tag team match.
- Nikki helped Brie to defeat Torres to win the Divas Championship, marking the first time either twin had held a championship in WWE on April 11, 2011.
- They began to show friction for the second time since joining WWE in March 2012.
- The twins appeared at their first independent wrestling show in Newburgh, New York at Northeast Wrestling in the date of 1st May 2012.
- They again returned to WWE on March 11, 2013.
- Later on 2014, Nikki received her title match against AJ Lee on November 23 at Survivor Series, which she won with Brie's help to become a two-time Divas Champion.
- Bella made a surprise return at SummerSlam after ten months of inactivity, teaming with Natalya and Alexa Bliss and defeating Becky Lynch, Naomi, and Carmella. It was on August 21, 2016.
- The Bella Twins returned for the 25th anniversary of Raw on January 22, 2018.
Personal Life of Nikki Bella
Currently, Nikki is single. In the year 2008, she is in affairs with Dolph Ziggler who is a wrestler. They together spent some blissful moments together till 2011. In the year 2011, they got separated. Then, she dated John Cena, who is a famous wrestler from the year 2012. Currently, they are together. The rumors of their breakup might have just been for show. In the year 2014, she said that she had married her high school married at the age of 20 and the married was annulled three years later. In the month of April 2018, the couple (Nikki and John Cena) announced their separation and canceled their wedding which was planned in the month of May 5, 2018.
The net worth of Nikki is estimated to have $1.7 million as of 2018 with all of her properties and incomes. This excellent wrestler makes good money from her work. Her annual salary is $112,500.
Trivias About Nikki Bella You Need To Know.
- Nikki is 16 minutes older than her ‘twin’ sister Brianna aka Brie Bella. The duo made its WWE main roster debut together as a tag team named ‘The Bellas/The Bella Twins.’