Pasha Kovalev - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Baby, Daughter, Career, Famous, Dancer, Leaving Strictly, Partner, Tour, Nationality, Age, Height, Wiki, TV Show
Pasha Kovalev is a Russian professional Latin and ballroom dancer. He is known for making to the Semi-Finals of the season 3 of the US reality show, So You Think You Can Dance. Similarly, he joined BBC's Strictly Come Dancing as the new professional dancer of its ninth series. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Pasha Kovalev Famous For?
- A Russian professional Latin and ballroom dancer.
Where was Pasha Kovalev Born?
Going back to his early life, Pasha was born in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Siberia, the Soviet Union in the year 1980. He is the son of Sergei Kovalev and Galina Kovaleva. Similarly, he was raised by his mother and he grew up with his brother. Likewise, his nationality is Russian and ethnicity is currently unknown. For education, there is no information about his educational history.
Pasha Kovalev Career Highlights
- Talking about his career, Pasha started dancing at the age of eight. In the year 2001, he moved to the United States with his professional dance partner Anya Garnis.
- In the year 2007, the couple competed on the third season of the American version of So You Think You Can Dance. After that, they have participated in the eight subsequent seasons as either choreographers or All-Star partners to the contestants.
- Similarly, in the year 2011, He moved to the United Kingdom to take part in the BBC's Strictly Come Dancing as a professional dancer. He finished runner-up both the ninth and tenth series with celebrity partners Chelsee Healey and Kimberley Walsh. After that, he went on to win series twelve with his partner Caroline Flack.
- Moreover, despite facing backlash over her past dance experience and landing in the bottom two-three times, he and his celebrity partner, Ashley Roberts later became runners-up on the record of the highest average for any celebrity on the show (with an average of 36.9) and another record for scoring the most perfect scores (with a total of five).
- Furthermore, he announced that 2018 was his final series on the show as he had decided to "find a new challenge" after "eight incredible years."
Who is Pasha Kovalev Married to?
Pasha Kovalev is dating Rachel Riley since 2014. Presently, they live together in London. Similarly, in May 2019, they announced on social media that they are expecting their first child. The couple subsequently married in Las Vegas on 28th June 2019. Their daughter, Maven Aria Riley Kovalev, was born on December 15th, 2019.
Previously, Pasha dated Anya Garnis in his teenage years. They met in a dance class in Siberia. In the year 2001, they moved to the US together. But later broke up.
What is Pasha Kovalev Net Worth?
Pasha Kovalev was the sum of a good amount of money and fame through his profession. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $7 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How Tall is Pasha Kovalev?
Talking about his body statistics, Pasha has a height of 5 feet 11 inches and his body weight is currently unknown. His eyes are brown and hair as well. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Pasha Kovalev You Need To Know.
- First and only member of his family to dance.
- Started dancing at the age of 8.
- He has a daughter Maven Aria Riley Kovaleva with his wife Rachel Riley was born on 15 December 2019.
- He is a skilled ballroom and Latin dancer.
- In April 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their second child.
- He has been married to Rachel Riley since June 28, 2019.
- In 2008, Kovalev and Garnis appeared on the sixth season of "Dancing with the Stars" in a results show performance, dancing to "Come On Over" by Jessica Simpson.
- He has also appeared on the music video "One Day I'll Fly Away" and also performed on-Stage for many charity dancing events.
- He has also performed on many Christmas specials of "Strictly Come Dancing".