Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 07:09 am
Facts About Peter Bergman
|70 Years Old
|Peter Michael Bergman
|Place Of Birth
|Guantanamo Bay Naval Base
|Harvard Westlake High School
|Mariellan Bergman and Christine Ebersole
|$10 million USD
|6 feet 1 inch
Peter Bergman is a famous American actor who currently plays the recurring role of Jack Abbott on the famous TV series "The Young and the Restless" since 1989. He is also famous for his role as Dr. Cliff Warner on the TV series "All My Children".
What is Peter Bergman famous for?
- Famous as an American actor and his role as Jack in "The Young and The Restless".
- On 11th June 2019, Peter Bergman completed 30 years playing the role of Jack Abbott in the famous TV series "The Young and the Restless".
- At present, he is acting in the same series playing the main role of Jack.
When was Peter Bergman born?
Peter Bergman was born on 11th June 1953 in Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Cuba. His birth name is Peter Michael Bergman. American is his nationality. His ethnicity is White. Gemini is his zodiac sign.
He was born to Walter Bregman(father) and Carlotta Bregman(mother). His father was an American navy officer. He is the only child of his parents.
He was raised in Maryland, USA. He did his schooling from Harvard Westlake High School. Later, he studied acting from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
How is Peter Bergman's career?
- Peter Bergman started his professional acting career in 1979 through his recurring role of Dr. Cliff Warner in the TV series "All My Children". He was widely appreciated for his role in the series. He played the role of Cliff in the series until 1989.
- He also acted in television movies such as "Fantasies(1982)" and "Money, Power, and Murder(1989)" and "Daniello Steel's Palamino(1991)".
- In the year 1989, he landed on the role of Jack Abbott in the TV series "The Young and the Restless".
- Then, he played the role of Jack Abbott in the TV series "The Nanny" for an episode, "The Heather Biblow Story" in 1997 and played the same role as Jack in the two episodes of "The Bold and the Beautiful".
- In 2001, he played the role of Jack Abbott for an episode of "The King of Queens".
- At present, he is still playing the role of Jack Abbott in the TV series "The Young and the Restless".
- For his role in the series, he has won Emmy Award three times in 1991, 1992 and in 2002. He also won Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in 1993.
How is Peter Bergman's personal life?
The American actor, Peter Bergman is married to Mariellen Bergman. The couple tied the knot in 1985. They started dating each other in 1984. The couple is blessed with a son, Connor and a daughter, Clare.
Previously, he was also married to Actress, Christine Ebersole. They got married in 1976 and got divorced in 1981. He has no children from his first marriage.
He is also active on Instagram and Twitter.
What is the net worth of Peter Bergman?
The American actor, Peter Bergman has an estimated net worth of $10 million USD as of 2019.
His worth includes all his property and all the earnings from the TV series. It also includes the endorsement of his brands and revenues.
How tall is Peter Bergman?
The 66 years aged, Peter Bergman has a well-maintained body. He stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and has a body weight of 175 lbs.
He has a fair complexion with dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Trivias About Peter Bergman You Need To Know.
- Starred in a commercial for a cough syrup with the line "I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV"