Rashida Jones - Bio, Net Worth, Movies, Husband, Age, Facts, Wiki, Baby boy, Office, Dad, Parents, Career, Siblings, Affair, Married, Height
A multi-talented American actress, comic book author, producer, singer, as well as a screenwriter, is named as Rashida Jones. She played the lead role in the TBS comedy series Angie Tribeca and wrote the screenplay for "Toy Story 4". She is also known for starring as Ann Perkins on the NBC comedy series "Parks and Recreation", for which she received critical acclaim. She has also appeared in "Boston Public", "I Love You, Man", "Our Idiot Brother" and many more.
Gossips and Rumors
The Angie Tribeca actress secretly gave birth to her first child on August 22 in Los Angeles. The star welcomed a baby boy named Isaiah Jones Koenig, born at 8:36 a.m. arrived on Wednesday. This is the first child for Jones and her longtime boyfriend, musician Ezra Koenig. Jones has not publicly confirmed the news. Previously, she opened up about potentially getting married and having children with "The Guardian" in February 2014. Wishing the famous new mama her own wild happiness with her little one. Congratulations to the new family of three!.
- For playing the role of Louisa Fenn on American drama series, "Boston Public".
- For casting as Ann Perkins in NBC comedy series, "Parks and Recreation".
Early Life of Rashida
On 25th February 1976, Rashida Jones was born in Los Angeles, California with a birth name of Rashida Leah Jones. Her nationality is American. Her ethnicity is mixed i.e African-American and Welsh. Being a famous actress, she has not spoken about her parent's details. Her father is a musician and her mother is an actress. She also has one sibling and five half-siblings from their father’s other relationship. At her age of 14, her parent got divorced and she moved with her mother to Brentwood. Her horoscope is Pisces.
Moving towards her education, she attended Hebrew School and then went to Harvard University. She graduated in the year 1997 with regional and philosophy.
Body Features of Jones
Rashida Jones has got a very sexy body. She is very beautiful and has an attractive body figures. The height of Rashida is 5 feet 4 inches and her balanced weight is 58kg. She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Furthermore, her body measurements are 36-25-34 inches. Her bra size is 34B, dress size is 8 US and shoe size is 7 US. Her charming smile attracts a lot of fans towards her.
Career of Jones
- Jones began her acting debut in the mini-series titled "The Last Don" in the year 1997 and later appeared in Myth America, East of A and If These Walls Could Talk 2.
- She then guests starred on "Freaks and Geeks" and then she landed on "Boston Public".
- She earned an NAACP Image Award nomination in the year 2002.
- She has appeared in Full Frontal, Roadside Assistance, Death of a Dynasty, Strip Search, NY-LON, Wanted, The Office, Saturday Night Live, The Ten, Unhitched, Brief Interviews with Hideous Men, I Love You Man, Parks, and Recreation, The Social Network, Monogamy, Friends with Benefits, The Muppets, Our Idiot Brother, Wilfred, Celeste and Jesse Forever, Hot Girls Wanted, and many more.
- In the year 2014, she was cast in the lead role of Angie Tribeca on the TBS comedy series "Angie Tribeca", which was premiered in the year 2016.
- As an author, she created Frenemy of the State, a comic book series, Nosedive, Mirror, Toy-Story 4, Q: The Autobiography of Quincy Jones, Courage is Contagious (2017) and many more.
- Being as a singer, she has provided backing vocals for the band Maroon 5 and also she appeared on the tracks "Tangled", "Secret" and "Not Coming Home".
- She contributed vocals to songs on The Baxter, The Ten and Reno 911!: Miami soundtracks. She also sang in some episodes of Boston Public.
- In the year 2001, she appeared in the video to "More Than a Woman" by Aaliyah.
- In the year 2015, she released a song named "Wanted To Be Loved".
- She has appeared in many online comedy series projects such as Speak Out, Web Therapy, Wainy Days, The Awesomes and for many more series.
- In the year 2015, she began starring in a series of commercials for Verizon FiOS.
- In the year 2017, she became a spokeswoman for Almay.
- In the year 2018, she also appeared in two music videos "Nice for What" by Drake and "Family Feud" by Jay-Z featuring Beyonce.
Net worth of Jones
The net worth of Rashida Jones is surely in million. Her net worth is estimated to have $5 Million as of 2018. She is earning a good amount of money from her work and she is very satisfied with her earning. The exact salary of Jones is still to get unfold and will be updated soon. Her major sources of income are from her acting career.
Affairs of Jones
Rashida Jones first is not married but she is in a relationship with Ezra Koenig, an American Musician. Recently, the couple is blessed with a son named Isaiah Jones Koenig. The couple is living a peaceful life and they are very happy. There is no any sign of separation between them.
Previously, she was in a relationship with Tobey Maguire, an American actor from the year 1997 to the year 2000.
After Tobey Maguire, she began her relationship with Seth Meyers. They only spent a blissful moment together for one year and got separated after a year of the relationship.
Then, She again dated John Krasinski from the year 2005 to the year 2006.
Later, in the year 2006, she dated Charlie Hunnam, a British actor. She has been in a relationship with Colin Jost for 3 years. In between these relationships she was once engaged to Mark Ronson in 2003. Mark proposed her by a crossword puzzle "Will You Marry Me", on her 27th birthday after sharing a fruitful relationship for approximately a year they both split up.
Trivias About Rashida Jones You Need To Know.
- While studying in high school, she was selected to the National Honor Society and was voted as the one most likely to succeed by her classmates.
- In 2002, the People’s magazine included her on the list of “50 Most Beautiful People”.
- Rashida has created a comic book series, Frenemy of the State, which focusses on adventures of a socialite, who is recruited by US Central Intelligence Agency.
- Rashida and Will McCormack were hired by Pixar Animation and Walt Disney Studios to write the script of Toy Story 4.