Last updated on August 21st, 2023 at 03:17 pm
Facts About Ray J
|42 Years Old
|Ray J., R.J.
|William Ray Norwood
|Singer , Singer
|Place Of Birth
|McComb, Mississippi, USA
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Source of Wealth
|5 feet 9 inches
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Ray J is a very popular singer, songwriter, actor, and producer and he has worked alongside some of the biggest names in music. Born into a family that recognizes and appreciates musical talent, Ray has been able to explore the musical world and make a successful career out of it. Today, let's discover the facts related to Ray J wiki, bio, career, and net worth.
What is Ray J known for?
- An American singer, songwriter, actor, and producer.
Where is Ray J born?
Back to his early life, Ray was born as William Ray Norwood Jr. to Willie Norwood and Sonja Norwood in McComb, Mississippi, USA.
He has got an older sister namely Brandy Norwood, recording artist and actress in his family. He headed to Los Angeles, California from McComb, Mississippi along with his family during his childhood. Furthermore, he initiated performing in television commercials for several companies at the age of just 18.
He has not yet revealed the information regarding his educational background since he wants to keep it personal and far from the media.
When did Ray J pursue his acting career?
- On talking about his profession and career, an actor firstly initiated his acting career appearing in ‘The Sinbad Show’ as the foster son in 1993. He was then cast in ‘Mars Attacks!’, Tim Burton’s comic science fiction film after the show started in 1994. In 1996, the comic science fiction film was released. Besides, he appeared in the film titled ‘Steel’ with Shaquille O’Neal, a former basketball player the following year.
- Moreover, he appeared on his sister’s show, ‘Moesha’ as a special guest-star in 1996. He began appearing regularly in the series after the first three seasons in 1999. Another, he contracted with ‘Elektra Records’ in 1995 and initiated to work on his debut album. Both of them wrote and produced 15 songs over the next two years in 1995.
- Another, Ray J and Brandy performed for the song ‘Another Day in Paradise’, a cover of English singer-songwriter Phil Collins in 2001. He then recorded his second studio album, ‘This ain’t a Game’ through ‘Atlantic Records’ on June 19, 2001.
- Additionally, Ray J started appearing as D-Mack on the final season of UPN sitcom’s ‘One on One’ in 2005. Ray J became one of the parts of the dating show, VH1’s ‘For the Love of Ray J’ from 2008 to 2010. He also has worked on Oxygen’s ‘Bad Girls All-Star Battle’ as a host for its entire two-season run.
- He recorded his fifth album titled ‘Smoke Cloud TMG & OHB’ on November 30, 2016.
- On January 3, 2017, Ray J took part as a "new star" housemate on season 19 of Celebrity Big Brother. He walked off the show after a week. He also threatened legal action after his exit from the show.
Who is the wife of Ray J?
Changing some pages of his personal life, his current marital status is married. He dated his longtime girlfriend named Princess Love. They had known each other for a long time. Later they fell in deep love and married. The couple blessed a daughter named Melody Love Norwood who was born on May 22, 2018.
Similarly, Ray is busy with his own work and the word ‘divorce’ is not appropriate regarding his current life situation. Ray has straight sexual familiarization and he is proficient in maintaining his licensed life and individual life in a harmonious situation without wrecking others.
How much is Ray J net worth?
Ray J has become a very famous actor, singer, and songwriter and has gained approximately $6 million for his albums and several appearances on television and movies. As he continues to make music his net worth is likely to increase in the future.
How tall is Ray J?
On talking about his body measurement, he stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. His body mass is 163 lbs. He possesses black hair colour and eyes. His other body is yet to be revealed. In the case of revealed, we will let you know.