Richard Fleeshman - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Age, Facts
Richard Jonathan Fleeshman, professionally known as Richard Fleeshman is an English actor and singer-songwriter. He is well recognized for his role on "Coronation Street" and for playing Warner in the stage version of "Legally Blonde". Before being cast on Coronation Street, he starred in a TV movie called "An Angel for May". Richard released an album, "Neon", in 2007, and was invited to tour with Sir Elton John in 2008. He also plays the piano and guitar as he performed on the ITV1 show "An Audience with Coronation Street" on 22nd April 2007. He signed a major record deal with Universal Records in 2007 and then completed writing his debut album. Recently in 2022, he was seen as Ken in the TV series "The Sandman".
Richard Fleeshman Famous For
- He is an English actor and singer-songwriter.
- He starred as Craig Harris for four years in "Coronation Street".
Where is Richard Fleeshman from?
Richard Fleeshman stepped for the very first time into the world on 8th June 1989 in Manchester, England. He was born with the real name of Richard Jonathan Fleeshman in a Christian religious family. He is of British nationality and he came from British-white ethnic background. Richard celebrated his 33rd birthday in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Gemini. Thus, his race is white. His father, David Fleeshman is an actor/director, and his mother, Sue Jenkins is a "Brookside" and "Coronation Street" actress. He has two sisters, Emily Fleeshman and Rosie Fleeshman who are also actresses.
Moving to Richard's education, he attended Cheadle Hulme School in Cheshire and Wilmslow High School in the sixth form.
What does Richard Fleeshman do for a living?
- Richard Fleeshman kicks off his acting career by starring in the film called "An Angel for May" after which from 2002 to 2006, he played the role of Craig Harris in "Coronation Street" at the age of 12.
- He then starred in an episode of "Blue Murder" in 2007 in which he played the character Ben Holroyd and appeared in the role of Gillen in the ITV comedy-drama "Monday Monday", which aired on 10th August 2009.
- He joined the company of "Legally Blonde" in London on 16th June 2010 and played the role of a musically talented autistic boy named Kyle Caddick in a six-part BBC drama series "All the Small Things" in 2009.
- He was also seen in the West End production of "Ghost: The Musical" however, he left the show in the West End with co-star Caissie Levy on 12th January 2012 to star in the Broadway production.
- He appeared as Bobby Strong in the UK premiere of the hit satirical musical, "Urinetown" in 2013 and then went on to film "Call the Midwife" for the BBC which was broadcast in early February 2015.
- As well, he took on the role of Gideon Fletcher in Sting's musical "The Last Ship" in 2018 and starred as Garrett Spelt in "Four Weddings and a Funeral" in 2019.
- Moreover, he starred in the lead role of Nick Nitro in the 2022, film "Deep Heat" as well as he appeared as Ken in the TV series "The Sandman" in 2022.
- Apart from acting, Richard is also a singer and songwriter as he was the youngest celebrity contestant to win a "Stars in Their Eyes" celebrity special at the age of 13 in 2003.
- Also, he plays the piano and guitar as he performed on the ITV1 show An Audience with "Coronation Street" on 22nd April 2007.
- In 2007, he signed a major record deal with Universal Records and then completed writing his debut album.
- He supported Elton John to join him on his Summer stadium tour in 2008 and later that year, he supported him again on part of his Red Piano Tour.
Richard Fleeshman dating history - girlfriend & relationship
Richard Fleeshman is an unmarried man. He is currently engaged to his beautiful partner, Celinde Schoenmaker who is also a Dutch actress and singer. There is a greater possibility of his marriage after all he seems happy in his relationship with his girlfriend. He has not however spoken very daringly and openly about his relationship, but he definitely shows his affection whenever the two are together. The couple has not yet made any plan for their marriage. Concerning, Richard's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Richard Fleeshman's net worth?
Richard Fleeshman has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary which is around $ 4,00,000 per year. With his calm and easy-going personality, he is expected to get more popular in the coming years, and we can expect him to climb the ladders of success in the television industry. In addition, his major source of income is his acting and singer-songwriter career. Richard is sincere in his work as well as he is happy and satisfied with the profession he ie is in.
How tall is Richard Fleeshman?
Richard Fleeshman is a good-looking guy who stands at a tall height of 6 ft 2 in / 188 cm with a balanced body weight. Blessed with great height and physique, he still carries the aura to rock the shirtless avatar. He has dark brown hair and eyes color. His body build type is athletic. Additionally, Fleeshman announced via his Instagram account in 2019 that he is now a vegetarian and had been meat-free for over two years at that point, having "never felt better ethically or physically".
Trivias About Richard Fleeshman You Need To Know.
- Before being cast on Coronation Street, he appeared in a TV movie called An Angel for May.
- He released an album, Neon, in 2007, and was invited to tour with Sir Elton John in 2008.
- His parents, Sue Jenkins and David Fleeshman, were both actors, as well as his two sisters, Emily and Rosie.
- In 2019, Fleeshman announced via his Instagram account that he is now a vegetarian and had been meat-free for over two years at that point, having "never felt better ethically or physically".
- His star sign is Gemini.