Rod Rosenstein - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, News, Age, Facts, Wiki, Wife, Affair, Testimony, Personal details, Family, Career, Gossip, Famous for
An American attorney serving as United States Deputy Attorney General since 2017 is named as Rod Rosenstein. Currently, he served as a United States Attorney for the District of Maryland. At the time of his confirmation as Deputy Attorney General in April 2017, he was the nation's longest-serving U.S. Attorney. He was nominated to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, but his nomination was never considered by the U.S. Senate.
Gossips and Rumors
House Republicans are postponing a closed-door interview with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein planned for Wednesday. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein leaves the White House in Washington Sept. 27, 2018. The White House daily schedule for U.S. President Donald Trump for Sept. 27 did not include a meeting with Rosenstein. Rosenstein was scheduled on Wednesday to meet with the top lawmakers on the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform panels. The meeting had been scheduled after weeks of negotiations and after speculation last month that Rosenstein would be fired or would resign.
- For serving as the United States Deputy Attorney General.
Early Life of Rod
Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice Rod Rosenstein was born as Rod Jay Rosenstein on January 13, 1965, in Philadelphia, California, to Robert and Gerri Rosenstein. Rosenstein grew up in Lower Moreland Township, Pennsylvania. His father Robert was a small businessman and his mother was a bookkeeper and school board president. Rosenstein’s sister Dr. Nancy Messonnier is the director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Disease at the CDC in Atlanta.
Moving towards his education, Rosenstein earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He later obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree in 1989 from Harvard Law School. At the time of his nomination as Deputy Attorney general in April 2017, he held the record as the nation’s longest-serving U.S. attorney, spending 27 years of service in the U.S. Justice Department.
Body Features of Rod
Rod has got a very attractive body features. He still looks very young and sexy. His body measurements such as height, weight, biceps, arms size, and more has not been published yet and will be updated soon.
Career of Rod
- At the very beginning of his successful career, Rod Rosenstein worked at Harvard, as an editor of the Harvard Law Review. Then he served as a law clerk to Judge Douglas H. Ginsburg of the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. A few years after graduation from Harvard Law School, Rosenstein got appointed by Deputy Attorney General Phillip Heymann to serve as counsel in Clinton’s administration.
- From 2001 to 2005, Rod Rosenstein served as principal deputy assistant attorney general for the tax division in the U.S. Justice Department. In 2005, George W. Bush appointed him to serve as U.S. attorney for the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. He remained on that position even after Barack Obama took over the presidential office in 2009.
- During that time Rosenstein prosecuted one of the high-profile cases in which Jack B. Johnson, a county executive in Maryland was accused of hiding cash bribes. Rosenstein and his office were building the case against Johnston for five years and in 2011 Johnston pleaded guilty.
- On January 13, 2017, President Donald Trump nominated Rod Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney for the United States Department of Justice. On April 25, 2017, he was confirmed by the U.S. Senate and in May 2017, Rosenstein came into the epicenter of the national controversy. Namely, he authorized a memo, which was, according to President Trump’s words, the grounds of his decision to dismiss FBI Director at the time, James Comey.
- Rosenstein suggested that Comey needs to be removed from the FBI in a letter that he wrote to President Trump. One of his reasons for this suggestion was the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server.
- In his political party, Rosenstein is well known for his scrupulous methods, thoughtful judgments, and late night emails. He is a very powerful man in D.C. today, with an enormous political responsibility.
- Even though he is recorded Republican, Rod Rosenstein has served almost three decades at the Justice Department under five different administrations, which earned him an admirable reputation among both political parties.
Net worth of Rod
The net worth of Rod is not disclosed yet and will be updated soon. His net worth is in millions. The salary of Rod has not been revealed yet. There is no doubt in the mind of followers of Rod that he is earning a good amount of money from her career. He is satisfied with his earning.
Affairs of Rod
Rod is a married person. He married Lisa Baroosmian. The couple also has two daughters. They are living a happy and peaceful life. There is no any sign of separation between them. The couple is spotted in many places.
Trivias About Rod Rosenstein You Need To Know.
- He was nominated to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, but his nomination was never considered by the U.S. Senate.
- Rosenstein grew up in Lower Moreland Township, Pennsylvania.
- Rosenstein earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.