Last updated on August 14th, 2023 at 01:20 pm
Facts About Roger Federer
|41 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|11th April 2009
|$70 million annually
|Source of Wealth
One of the popular professional Tennis players is named as Roger Federer who is currently ranked world No. 2 in men's singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). He is a well known Swiss celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is a right-handed player. He is very talented and skilled tennis player. He turned into professional in the year 1998. Federer has won 20 Grand Slam singles titles and has held the world no. 1 position in the ATP ranking. His ranking came on 25th June 2018.
What is Roger Federer famous for?
- Roger Federer is a Swiss professional tennis player who is currently ranked world No. 3 in men's singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals.
Gossip and Rumors
- Australian Open 2019: Roger Federer’s shock decision fuelling retirement speculation
Was Roger Federer born rich?
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Roger Federer was born on 8th August 1981. He was born and raised in Basel, the city of Switzerland. He is the son of Robert Federer and Lynette Federer, his father and mother. He also has a sister named Diana. His nationality is Swiss. His astrological sign is Leo. At a small age, he began his career with Tennis.
Body Features of Roger
Roger has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.85 m. His weight is of 85 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Career of Roger
- In the year 1998, Federer won the Wimbledon boys singles and doubles titles and turned into professional tennis player in the same year.
- Federer became the first Swiss man to win a Grand Slam title when he emerged victorious at Wimbledon in the year 2003.
- Federer had a world ranking of No. 2, and that same year, he won the Australian Open, the U.S. Open, the ATP Masters and retained the Wimbledon singles title in the year 2004.
- In the year 2005, he was ranked No. 1.
- From 2004 to 2008, Federer held on to his No. 1 ranking.
- He also won the singles championships at the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the U.S. Open in the year 2006 and 2007.
- He was also named the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year.
- In the year 2009, he beat Robin Soderling to win the French Open and complete the career, Grand Slam.
- The year 2013 was a very struggling period for his. He was beaten down by many players.
- He then lost in the semifinals of the U.S. Open in the year 2014 and won by Croatian Marin Cilic
- Later, he suffered back problems, and he was forced to withdraw from the French Open to avoid further injury in the year 2016.
- He set a new record, winning his eighth Wimbledon title in a 6-3, 6-1, 6-4 defeat of Marin Cilic in the year 2017 in July.
- He again defeated Marin Cilic in the opening of January 2018.
- Altogether, Federer has won a record 20 Grand Slam singles titles.
Who is Roger Federer's wife?
Roger is a married man with Miroslava Federer who is a Women's Tennis Association. They married on 11th April 2009. The couple is blessed with twin girls in the year 2009. Again in 2014, his wife gave birth to twin boys. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
How much is Roger Federer worth?
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Roger is estimated to have $550 million in 2023. He is receiving an annual salary of $70 million. He is satisfied with his earning.