Sabrina Bartlett - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Dating, Age, Facts, Family, Height, Nationality, Parents, Wiki, Education, TV Shows, Movies, Trivia
Sabrina Bartlett is a British actress who developed an interest in the entertainment industry while in high school. Later, she trained at Guildford School of Acting and pursue her on-screen career in 2014. In a short period, her name is widely recognized in the entertainment industry because of her outstanding performances and hardworking on her acted TV series. Some of her renowned TV series is Game of Thrones (2016), Knightfall (2017), The Innocents (2018), Victoria (2019), Bridgerton (2020), etc. If you are interested to know more about her and her interesting facts, you should have a scroll through the page below.
What is Sabrina Bartlett famous for?
- An English TV actress.
- Her appearance and outstanding performances in several series like Game of Thrones (2016), Knightfall (2017), The Innocents (2018), Victoria (2019), Bridgerton (2020), etc.
Where was Sabrina Bartlett born?
Sabrina Bartlett was born in the year 1991 to her parents. Currently, she is aged 30 years old. She was born in Hammersmith, London, UK. However, she had experienced her childhood at Walham Grove in Fulham, London, the UK along with her three siblings. Similarly, her parent's and siblings' details are yet to be public. Further, she holds British nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo and she follows Christianity.
For education, She attended Tring Park School for the Performing Arts in Hertfordshire. She then went on to train at Guildford School of Acting and later graduated in 2013.
Sabrina Bartlett Career
- Upon her graduation, She debuted on-screen as a guest cast in 2014 through the TV series, Suspects in the episode of Calling Card.
- The same year, she appeared in TV series like Holby City, Wireless, and Doctor Who. Similarly, she casts the major role as Katie in the 2014 TV mini-series, The Passing Bells.
- In 2015, She appeared in the biographical adventure drama, Da Vinci's Demons. Also, she guest-starred in Poldark and Midsomer Murders that year.
- In 2016, she got a chance to act on the HBO show, Game of Throne in the episode of The Winds of Winter.
- In 2017, she was cast on the role of Princess Isabella for the historical fiction drama, Knitfall. She appeared in 10 episodes of the series.
- In 2018, she was cast on the supernatural TV series, The Innocents as Lil. She appeared on the episode of Bubblegum & Bleach.
- In 2019, She played the role of Abigail Turner in the historical drama, Victoria.
- In 2020, she appeared in the Netflix series, Bridgerton as Siena Rosso.
- In 2021, she appeared in the comedy-drama, The Larkins.
Who is Sabrina Bartlett's boyfriend?
Sabrina Bartlett is currently in a romantic relationship with Tom Greaves, an actor. The lovebirds started dating in 2019 and are still together. Let's see what news came out in the future. Either they were hitched up or separated. Until then stay in touch with us, for the new update.
Sabrina Bartlett net worth 2022
Sabina Bartlett has been engaged in the entertainment industry since 2014. She has appeared in several reputed Tv series like Game of Thrones. Thus, she should have earned an impressive amount of money and fame throughout her career to date. Based on some online sites, her current estimated net worth is said to be $3 million and she costs between $50,000 and $70,000 every episode. However, her other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Sabrina Bartlett?
Sabrina Bartlett has a slim body with a height of 5 feet 7 inches and she weighs around 60 Kg. She has a pair of beautiful hazel eyes and her hair color is dark brown. Similarly, She has a mole located on the cheekbone area of her right cheek and 3 beauty spots near her upper lip. Further, she has a body measurement of 36-26-36 inches and she used to wear a 34B bra cup size. She used 5 (UK) shoe sizes and 8 (UK) dress sizes.
Trivias About Sabrina Bartlett You Need To Know.
- She loved to dance.
- She got her first big break in 2014, in The Passing Bells as Katie.
- She was featured on the 6th season of Game Of Thrones as the disguised character of Arya Stark.
- On social media, she is also active especially on Instagram where she has a fan following of around 80k where she shares her daily life routines and sometimes publishes the content of her upcoming projects.
- She is also excellent cook.
- She has an IMDb page in her name which owns 18 credits.
- She looks to read books and mentions herself to be a bookworm.
- She is an extrovert and loves meeting new people and friends.